Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Tranquillo
    vCash
    Gaga girl is very annoying, and her stage manner bugs me.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Gaga backup has some flawless skin. Not a fan of the voice though. A bit too screamy on the high notes. But, she's gorgeous. Reminds me a bit of Meryl. Anyone else see it?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    OK. Those judges have scripts. No way CeeLo heard about her eating disorder in her voice. Although he just asked about pain. I figured it was because those shorts were too tight and cutting into her hooha.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    CeeLo's expression at first when Christina said "that's you" was priceless. That's the expression he's going to make right before he turns around for mlp and me.

We are going to be dressed in our pineapple and palm tree gypsy wedding garb, right?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    We are going to be dressed in our pineapple and palm tree gypsy wedding garb, right?
    omg i finally get to bust out my gypsy clothes, i'm so happy. i wont even care when xtina laughs at us from behind her fan.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I'll stand backstage with Carson and jump up and down for you. Then I get to run out on stage and fling myself at Adam. And Blake.

Xtina has a lot of pop on her team.

vCash
    Cee Lo gave up immediately. Kayla might have been better with Xtina. Of all the voices tonight, she would have turned my chair, she's different. Wonder if she went with Adam since he turned first?

vCash
    I think maybe the only person on Adam's person I'd be tempted to pick up the phone for is Nicole at this stage. I don't understand his team or strategy at all.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    There are a lot of teenagers this season. Last year skewed much older. Xtina's battle rounds are going to be a bloodbath.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    so far no bald lesbians
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I don't want to know about CeeLo's soft spots.

That was probably my favorite audition of the night. I'd have turned around in four notes too. I think Christina is a good match for her. I like Christina's team, but they're too similar to each other. Too many poppy brunettes (except the two brunettes tonight, who are fabulous).

vCash
    Jessica looks like a country song.

vCash
    I wish he'd gone all the way and just owned it and sang "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad."

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    OMG. Let the AR boy be good so I'll have someone to root for. His hometown is about 20 miles from mine.

I want that bird to poop on CeeLo's head.

And Rob Thomas. Please let him sing Smooth.
    Last edited by rfisher; 10-02-2012 at 03:04 AM.

vCash
    There are SO MANY people from Louisiana AR boy is headed for a stint in Celebrity Rehab.

At this point, I think Blake has the strongest team, but CeeLo has the best individual singers.

Ugh, Rob Thomas.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Loved that last guy's reaction. Very fun and a nice way to end the night.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    There are a lot of teenagers this season.
    Yeah. It was funny when the fifteen year-old said "when I was young." She's totally Blake's type of contestant. I knew he would turn his chair. I wonder what Xtina will do with her.

Singing Grandpa aside, I think it's pretty clear that the producers are going for that lucrative younger audience demographic. They've cut back on the number of over 35 contestants and they do seem to be going a little bit more mainstream pop.

It may be very interesting to watch Kayla and Adam. I think she picked him because of how cutthroat he is. She seems to be almost as hardcore competitive as he is. It could be a very good combination or a disaster if they butt heads.

Rodeo dude at the end was a hoot.

I'm looking forward to seeing these mentors and watching the coaches steal from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    so far no bald lesbians
    De'borah is almost bald. But I see your point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    And Rob Thomas. Please let him sing Smooth.
    Let him keep it real.

vCash
    I love BamBam , but I don't think he's going to last very long though. Sill, good for him for getting to the next round.

vCash
    I actually loved the country guy who looked like a rocker...Rudy something. He's fodder no matter how well he does, esp if he battles a cute girl. I think he made a mistake going with Blake. And Kayla is definitely special. I think she has the ability to distinguish herself from all the other young girls. They have some amazing people this year.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast