Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

vCash
    Recap show tonight so we can separate the contenders from the fodder.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    team adam: Scotty fodder, Weird kid with the bangs will go down in face of some of Xtina's pop kiddies assuming she makes it through a battle round. I like Melanie and Nicole but Adam will pitch them against each other. I don't think he has the winner this time.

team Blake: Gracia (LOVE HER) I hope she goes all the way. Fodder, fodder, fodder, Rudy (he's good) ass-spanking fodder, Cassidy (hope he does not put her against Gracia--there're plenty of country fodder he can waste) fodder, fodder, fodder. Either Gracia or Cassidy could win.

team CeeLo: I've got to for BamBam from Beebe, AR. I don't think he'll win, but I hope he makes it to the live shows. Mackenzie (Justin Beiberish--could work with the right songs), weird Nicholas--fodder, Avery Wilson (could win), once again he has the weird ones with hiphop fodder, Trevin (could win---DO NOT PUT HIM AGAINST AVERY---That would be criminal). He's got some weird ones, but he's also got two of the best singers on the show this season

Xtina has all the pop princesses. She'll eliminate half of them right away. Sing off key during rehersal with her and she'll put you against someone who doesn't. I think she's more ruthless than the other three. No idea who'll end up as her final 4

Wheee. They can steal a singer if a coach eliminates them. That will make them seriously consider who they pair up in the battle rounds.

I'm DVRing DWTS since I only like 3 dancers and watching the Voice.
    Last edited by rfisher; 10-03-2012 at 02:06 AM.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    I'm so excited for The Steal. Though this may be because it promises more judge banter and less of those annoying singers.

My favorites from the recap and auditions. Of course, I hated Julia Simms at the beginning and was practically frothing at the mouth and chewing furniture when she didn't win. I fully admit to being capricious in all things.

Team Adam:
    *Nicole Nelson (early favorite), Kayla Nevara
    (I don't understand his team at all. AT. ALL.)

Team Blake:
    Terry McDermott, Gracia Harrison, Kelly Crapa, **Suzanna Chofel (so, no, not the best voice on the show, but she had my favorite audition of the season), Cassandra Pope, Terisa Griffin

Team Xtina:
    Nelly’s Echo, Deborah, Jordan Pruitt, *Celica Westbrook, Nathalie Hernandez

Team CeeLo
    *Trevin Hunte, Avery Wilson, Alexis Marceaux, MacKenzie Bourg, Mycle Wastman, Diego Val
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    Nobody jumped out as a front runner this season, unlike the past seasons, like Javier (season 1) and Jessie (season 2), who I couldn't understand why Xtina eliminated him. Maybe that's where the 'steal' concept originated, to give the loser of a pair of very strong performers who still deserve to be in the competition another chance. And if they pair 2 weak performances together, they shouldn't advance either.

I watch both the Voice and X-Factor and suprisingly the only performance that really stood out for me was the 37 yr. old African American dad on the X-factor that they showed towards the end last Thursday. He sang effortlessly and looked like he wasn't really trying and just having fun, in addition to having a smooth tone to his voice. A lot of the 'good' singers on both shows belt too hard, like Nicole on the Voice making it look like they're trying too hard.
    Last edited by moebius; 10-03-2012 at 06:03 AM.

vCash
    Do they show all the audition performances that got chair-turns in full on the recap show? because if it's just performances I've seen already I may skip it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by personwhoishere View Post
    Do they show all the audition performances that got chair-turns in full on the recap show? because if it's just performances I've seen already I may skip it.
    No new performances were shown on the recap.

vCash
    These are the people I think are frontrunners:

Adam: Nicole Nelson
    Blake: Gracia Harrison, Cassadee Pope
    Christina: Dez Duron
    Ceelo: MacKenzie Bourg, Trevin Hunte

Of all the contestants, I think Gracia has the best chance for a great career whether she wins or not.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011