Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i could be wrong but usher seems pretty dull
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i could be wrong but usher seems pretty dull
    Slutty in a boring way. He was on Oprah's show a few days ago trying to rationalize his womanizing. Yawn. Bring back the Warren Beattys of yore who owned their freakiness.
    Last edited by heckles; 09-19-2012 at 12:12 AM.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Slutty in a boring way. He was on Oprah's show a few days ago trying to rationalize his womanizing. Yawn. Bring back the Warren Beattys of yore who owned their freakiness.
    i think he's sort of goofy looking in the face. his womanizing is as appealing as trump's.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    So glad no one turned for the screamer.

Wow, one of the first in his family to go to graduate school. Yes, you're a trailblazer and have clearly come from nothing but suburbia. I sacrificed grad school!

ETA: He's singing Wild World and doing it well without weird embellishments and musical stylings. Maybe I'll forgive him.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    wild world is beyond cannon fodder, he makes xtina's scary duo look almost not ridiculous

vCash
    If I had a choice, I think Adam would be the last person I'd pick. Blake promotes the hell out of his singers. CeeLo's connections are amazing, he knows how to sing every genre of music ever, and he knows how to put on a show. Xtina's voice is amazing and she don't tolerate no pitchiness or being flat, so if you're looking to improve your voice, she's one of the best.

But Adam mystifies me. His personality is so douch-y, he no longer even looks hot; he looks like some actor playing someone in The Outsiders who's way too old to be playing a teenager.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    im glad stronger learned to talk but this is not good and xtina just decided the scary duo needs company in fodder town

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    im glad stronger learned to talk but this is not good and xtina just decided the scary duo needs company in fodder town
    Adam, even I can tell she didn't have command of all her notes! Sheesh.

vCash
    The notes might be flawlessly executed, but the tone

Blake has such great chemistry with everyone. I wish he would try it with me.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Matry, have you seen Adam naked? And you still think he's not ? He does a good naked.

I won't even picture Blake naked because I'm afraid Miranda would hurt me. She'd know.

I'm fascinated by Xtina's lipstick. It never smears. What does she use?

who cares about the singers. The judges crack me up.
    Last edited by rfisher; 09-19-2012 at 01:39 AM.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    Matry, have you seen Adam naked? And you still think he's not ? He does a good naked.
    sorry, naked he reminds me of some sort of filmstrip on the dangers of hep c

vCash
    I want to hear the Ring of Fire in its entirety.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    So, if no one turns around does crazy voice teacher lose all her students?
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    When I'm 52, I want to dress like a happy New Orleans drag queen past my prime.
    Skyscraper great song but not the greatest song choice for her.

vCash
    Oh, I'm not even watching the episode tonight yet and y'all are cracking me up.

I hope the judges don't leave the show for good! They're the reason why I watch. If going to two seasons a year is too much, I love the idea of two different panels per year. That would be cool. Although I suppose if the new judges are good I'd like it, but yeah, I'd be sad to see any of the four leave.

Man, if I were a contestant on the show, I'd be so conflicted, lol. On one hand it would be awesome to have the judges really pull for you, but then again, when do you know if the praise is genuine or if they're just trying to make you look good so another judge will take you or so that they can just ditch you later? Nobody wants to be cannon fodder! lol! Sometimes they just lay the butter on so thick that it would take a very grounded contestant to take the praise with a grain of salt, as they should.

vCash
    Even if none of them turn around, it's more exposure in that 2 minute rejection than they're likely ever to get. I'd rather be rejected by CeeLo than "signed" by some oily record producer in a honeky tonk bar many, many, many blocks off of Beale St.

vCash
    I like the version of Toxic sang last night, but I'm not sure how she's going to handle different style of music.

Avery Wilson had the best voice last night. Does anyone know the band that originally sang "Without You" ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Does anyone know the band that originally sang "Without You" ?
    David Guetta featuring Usher

vCash
    wild world is beyond cannon fodder, he makes xtina's scary duo look almost not ridiculous
    He wasn't quite that bad. But, he seemed very generic to me. I think there are thousands of people like him across the country.

I hope that next season they start with a smaller group. There are too many contestants and too much fodder. I'd rather have them spend more time on the good ones.

I don't get why Xtina turned for the girl covering Kelly Clarkson, but not the one covering Whitney.

I don't know why they liked Benji's screams. I liked the non-screaming part.

CeeLo scored the win of the night with Mycle. For once, Adam's salesmanship did not work for him.

sorry, naked he reminds me of some sort of filmstrip on the dangers of hep c
    Yeah, he's scrawny. I'll take Blake over Adam any day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I'll take Blake over Adam any day.
    Does that mean I get first dibs on Carson?
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast