Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_dorate View Post
    I like his spirit though he is a big threat for Patrick. I hope this opportunity will inspire Patrick too.

I love Yuzuru's skating and his double duel on the ice with Patrick will most likely be the highlight of the Grand Prix series for me.

vCash
    Bringing Patrick's vids and pictures from all over the threads here:

1) In Taiwan with Joannie, Alissa, Geoffrey and Kurt.
    2) In Taiwan with Tess, Kurt, Joannie and Alissa.
    3) With Tess, Natalie & Fabian - Hmmm... maybe a shopping centre in Taiwan?
    4) Funny posing with Wier & Fabian.
    5) Meet Telly - show in Taiwan You have to click forward or backward to look for the programs skated by Patrick.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Thanks for posting Spiky........were you there?
    Addicted to FSU

Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    Hey spiky, thanks for all the pictures and vids
    My travel and adventure blog http://alisonanddon.wordpress.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Bringing Patrick's vids and pictures from all over the threads here:

1) In Taiwan with Joannie, Alissa, Geoffrey and Kurt.
    2) In Taiwan with Tess, Kurt, Joannie and Alissa.
    3) With Tess, Natalie & Fabian - Hmmm... maybe a shopping centre in Taiwan?
    4) Funny posing with Wier & Fabian.
    5) Meet Telly - show in Taiwan You have to click forward or backward to look for the programs skated by Patrick.
    Thank you, spikydurian.

Seems like Patrick learned a new dance style in Taipei. It's a very entertaining number (Finale?), I wanted to dance along with the cast.

http://telly.com/SGIPAM

Is it me or Kurt's 'hair' caught on fire in his Honey program?

This landscape behind Patrick can't be real, he must have landed in the middle of a fairy-tale.

http://instagram.com/p/aVGRe3R17V/#

With Han Yan.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/98h6c3.jpg
    Last edited by VarBar; 06-10-2013 at 11:09 AM.

vCash
    Thanks, Spiky.

vCash
    WOW, Patrick seemed to be actually MOVING and GROOVING to the music! Looked like he was having a lot of fun as well.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar
    This landscape behind Patrick can't be real, he must have landed in the middle of a fairy-tale.http://instagram.com/p/aVGRe3R17V/#
    Interesting garden! His clothes look 'out of place' with that background. Maybe something like this may be more appropriate. (just kidding).

Quote Originally Posted by clarie
    Thanks for posting Spiky........were you there?
    No clarie, unfortunately I don't live any where near Taiwan or China.

Interesting that Artistry on Ice is held only in Taiwan and China. Why was Hong Kong left out? No proper ice skating rink there? Wish Amway/Artistry can bring Artistry on Ice to Australia! They have an office in Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorDeb
    WOW, Patrick seemed to be actually MOVING and GROOVING to the music! Looked like he was having a lot of fun as well.
    Oh yeah, profdeb. Patrick clearly has learnt to groove and shake more! Though I still cannot imagine him as the nightclub going type.

Here's another vid from the Taipei show- opening with Patrick in the cast.

vCash
    Patrick's with Yao Ming. Holy moly... I didn't realise Yao Ming is sooo tall until he stood beside Patrick! Apparently, Yao Ming's 2.29 m or 7ft 6 inches, and Patrick is 1.73 m or 5 ft 8 inches.

vCash
    Thanks for all the pictures, Spikey.

vCash
    Thank you so much for pics and vids.
    I'm glad to see Patrick has been enjoying the shows.

I got my ticket for Skate Canada yesterday. I try to keep my expectations realistic because Patrick has never been in his best condition at Skate Canada.(Actually bit afraid of seeing him competing against Hanyu). But I've always loved to see Patrick skate in Canada because he looks so happy standing among Canadian crowd and I can really feel how crowd loves Patrick as well, which makes me happy.
    I hope he'll make a leap forward from Skate Canada to Sochi.
    Last edited by ali_dorate; 06-15-2013 at 12:00 PM.

vCash
    Patrick's with Yao Ming. Holy moly... I didn't realise Yao Ming is sooo tall until he stood beside Patrick! Apparently, Yao Ming's 2.29 m or 7ft 6 inches, and Patrick is 1.73 m or 5 ft 8 inches.

vCash
    Too bad Yao Ming isn't a former hockey star.......imagine him on BotB with skates on and a partner like Annabel Langois . Even his head is twice the size of Patrick's.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Yao Ming is one guy I sure wouldn't want to infuriate because I feel I can't possibly win with him. I think I first saw Ming in this picture which was taken last year.

http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/8645c1...u1pjerol1j.jpg

I'm afraid Kurt would never make a great basketball player either.

http://kurtfiles.com/images/KBAsia20...visitor_sm.jpg

Exploring.

http://kurtfiles.com/images/KBAsia2013/exploring_sm.jpg

Shanghai by night.

http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws...0a1cbc97_7.jpg

Press conference.

Click to enlarge.

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/696f8eb0...20gj692kjl.jpg

More from the press conference and a declaration of love.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMzrBHQCYAAtEhi.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMzqr8YCEAAiHKA.jpg:large

vCash
    Thank you so much VarBar.

It's nice to see Patrick and Johnny getting chummy. (I think they have performed together 2, 3 times at ice shows including the Artistry on Ice last year. But I haven't seen such friendly and genial pics like these.)

I wonder what Patrick said at the press conference. I hope Patrick gives us a hint or comment on his new LP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_dorate View Post
    I got my ticket for Skate Canada yesterday. I try to keep my expectations realistic because Patrick has never been in his best condition at Skate Canada.(Actually bit afraid of seeing him competing against Hanyu). But I've always loved to see Patrick skate in Canada because he looks so happy standing among Canadian crowd and I can really feel how crowd loves Patrick as well, which makes me happy.
    ali_dorate, you are true blue figure skating fan. The world of figure skating needs more fans like you. Corianna has bought her tickets too so will you be joining her? Emdee,are you going for SC too? I vividly remember that you will be attending Nationals instead?

I just hope Patrick will train hard and well and just skate his best. Competition is stiff and certainly Hanyu's one of the more competitive skater. Hanyu is just as talented as Patrick and he's young too. As VarBar pointed out earlier, interestingly, a few will be meeting twice at GP. I am also interested to see how the upcoming youngsters like Farris, Brown and Han Yan will fare against Hanyu since they are all upcoming skaters to watch. Of course, Hanyu is already among the top. Lots of catching for the other three youngsters.

I hope Patrick gives us a hint or comment on his new LP.
    Me too. The only hint he has given is that it is one of his favourite music. Not very helpful isn't it? Wonder whether Wilson gave him a list of music to choose from or Patrick gave Wilson his music? He did say he liked Aranjuez so he may still go for a classical piece? Though I want him to do something different from Elegie ... something dramatic as Elegie is not.

What are your opinions? Which Patrick's programs you all like best? I was first attracted to Exilados, love Aranjuez (music and choreo), amazed by his footwork sequence in Take Five and learning to love and appreciate Elegie more and more.

Thanks VarBar for the pictures. Looks like the cast is having lots of fun besides performing. Kurt wrote about the lucky bracelet which Patrick bought. You can see it quite clearly here.

vCash
    What are your opinions? Which Patrick's programs you all like best? I was first attracted to Exilados, love Aranjuez (music and choreo), amazed by his footwork sequence in Take Five and learning to love and appreciate Elegie more and more.
    This year's SP is my favourite, it's the closest Patrick has come to a signature piece IMO. I loved his Vivaldi because I love the music, and have liked any of his subsequent LPs as much. But Lambiel's Vivaldi is more memorable to me.

I hope Patrick doesn't pick another tried and tested warhorse this season. And I hope he gets Buttle to choreograph his LP.

vCash
    I love Elegie as a short, but my favourite long is still Phantom. Thanks for all the pictures!

vCash
    No Spiky, not going to Skate Canada,unfortunately.

Yes, Ali Dorate is definitely a true blue fan. Was a pleasure to meet her in London.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanfan View Post
    This year's SP is my favourite, it's the closest Patrick has come to a signature piece IMO. I loved his Vivaldi because I love the music, and have liked any of his subsequent LPs as much. But Lambiel's Vivaldi is more memorable to me.

I hope Patrick doesn't pick another tried and tested warhorse this season. And I hope he gets Buttle to choreograph his LP.
    Japanfan, I guess it does help us to connect with the program if we like the music too. As far as I know, Wilson will choreography his LP and it's Patrick's favourite music! So we will just have to wait (patiently) for the announcement. Am wondering who will choreography his Ex?

luckiest1, enjoy Skate America. Are you meeting up with any friends there?

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast