Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    vCash
    HTML Code:
    Thanks for making the banner Emdee! Would you mind after it's completed taking a pic and posting it for us to see?
    Sure will. I first got a beautiful picture ( sent to me by Pani) put on vinyl but after struggling to get the wording done- DH had pity on me and has asked for another banner with the same picture and the words all on vinyl so I have no work to do!

I will for sure send you a copy of the banner when I get it.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by m_chenning View Post
    Good idea ! I like it.

Or : carry on as the waltz goes on .
    I like this! It's the title of their SD music so it will be more clearly understood by everyone.

vCash
    So, who will go to SC? Will we have some backstage fluff?
    Emdee, when we will see your bunner? At Nationals?
    And i vote for carry on as the waltz goes on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    So, who will go to SC? Will we have some backstage fluff?
    Emdee, when we will see your bunner? At Nationals?
    And i vote for carry on as the waltz goes on
    Unfortunately I am not able to go to Skate Canada and can only go for one day at Nationals. Maybe 1.5 day if I leave directly from the arena to the airport.

But for sure I will be at worlds.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Unfortunately I am not able to go to Skate Canada and can only go for one day at Nationals. Maybe 1.5 day if I leave directly from the arena to the airport.

But for sure I will be at worlds.
    Hope to see your banner soon

vCash
    I'll be watching too and will be looking for your banner Emdee. It sounds really nice, and you worked very hard to get it ready and it's much appreciated by all of us.......and I'm sure by Tessa and Scott as well.

After reading some of the competition threads, be prepared to develop a thick skin this coming weekend.........Some of the comments about some of the programs were pretty scathing, and it probably will continue. I've got good mind to avoid those threads to keep my sanity and just enjoy the programs
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    I'll be watching too and will be looking for your banner Emdee. It sounds really nice, and you worked very hard to get it ready and it's much appreciated by all of us.......and I'm sure by Tessa and Scott as well.

After reading some of the competition threads, be prepared to develop a thick skin this coming weekend.........Some of the comments about some of the programs were pretty scathing, and it probably will continue. I've got good mind to avoid those threads to keep my sanity and just enjoy the programs
    I have a very thick skin. Sometimes I like to pick a fight and go all out. Some of the ubers ( especially those who support Dai) have scorpion stings! the D&W ubers always blame us (T&S fans) but honestly other than the odd dig we are pretty relaxed compared to some others. Some of them even carry a rusty blade!!!

vCash
    I have a very thick skin. Sometimes I like to pick a fight and go all out. Some of the ubers ( especially those who support Dai) have scorpion stings! the D&W ubers always blame us (T&S fans) but honestly other than the odd dig we are pretty relaxed compared to some others. Some of them even carry a rusty blade!!!
    Its funny, but now D-W ubers in our situation from last season, when people hated Funny Face
    But i am proud of V-M fans because they never post nothing bad about others fans in secrete sourse
    All fans arethe same - they are fans after all But some crazy ubers want to show how good they are compare to others.
    I think during all this year i were V-M fan i am ready to any comments about theye programs, because i never reamaber all thinking positive (even about Mahler). But most of all i wish to see them and new programs, like all of you
    So - who is go to SC? Whta T-S will wear for SD and FD?

vCash
    Emdee ...

vCash
    yes and that's the funny thing.. in reality VM fans are among the best supporters of the board and this is by far the best thread of FSU! i'm sure it is read by so many people daily, even by those in the 'inner' circles. i love all of the members!

vCash

Re: Virtue ~ Moir n. 20. L’amour est un oiseau rebelle

I love it here. It's nice and you guys get ice dance, I love our discussions.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

vCash
    I told gerbil recently that I was regretting getting the paid subscription cuz there's just so much negativity and everyone is trying to "out-snark" each other. And I guess the sekret sources section is where you go to talk about people; and just in case you want to know we V/M ubers are starting to lose all sense of reality, this thread is ridiculous, we're ridiculous (and crazy) and apparently we feel that Tessa and Scott's googly eyes should be trademarked. I haven't felt a need to post in there as of yet and I probably wouldn't, but I would be more impressed if those people actually came in here to say those things........yes that's a challenge.

vCash
    Well, we won't ever be accused of being boring, that's for sure! I for one love how passionate this thread is, even if we might go overboard at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I told gerbil recently that I was regretting getting the paid subscription cuz there's just so much negativity and everyone is trying to "out-snark" each other. And I guess the sekret sources section is where you go to talk about people; and just in case you want to know we V/M ubers are starting to lose all sense of reality, this thread is ridiculous, we're ridiculous (and crazy) and apparently we feel that Tessa and Scott's googly eyes should be trademarked. I haven't felt a need to post in there as of yet and I probably wouldn't, but I would be more impressed if those people actually came in here to say those things........yes that's a challenge.
    really? this somehow fits my nightly meditation on the word "copycat"...
    suppose you have a great, great chemistry and connection with your cat...and someone starts to show the same thing with his own cat...how would you feel?
    (i don't post this in DW thread because i'm not sure they would get the jestery )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martyross View Post
    really? this somehow fits my nightly meditation on the word "copycat"...
    suppose you have a great, great chemistry and connection with your cat...and someone starts to show the same thing with his own cat...how would you feel?
    (i don't post this in DW thread because i'm not sure they would get the jestery )

I think they should definitely trademark their googly eyes. No one else is allowed googly eyes!

vCash
    Ditto on that Pratfall.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    All right, I'll accept that challenge: This conversation is ridiculous. Impressed?
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    All threads that ubers either start or take over are ridiculous.

Don't know when you bought your subscription, Shayii, but if it was recently Sharrpie has been known to refund unsatisfied customers. Couldn't hurt to ask - of course that money goes to support the board in general but if you're really unhappy...
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Truthfully, I avoided getting a paid subscription simply because the high school bitchiness was a little too much.

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast