Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    thanks. you're always so supportive and i appreciate it
    Thank you a lot!

I think soem people have too high expectation about Tessa-Scott FD. So i think we will need to see at first.
    As for Anna and Luca for me there best FD was "La Traviata". But i hope Vlasova will work with them now and we will improvement at SC

vCash
    thanks pani

vCash
    Its funny. Both Meryl and Tessa will die in the FD. Who will die better - will win WCh )))))))
    O, Meryl balerina. I wish so much Tessa will skate Giselle in FD, but no way this will happened with M. Z. Could she free Tessa and Scott?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    I wish so much Tessa will skate Giselle in FD, but no way this will happened with M. Z.
    I had wished for Tessa and Scott to skate to Giselle too. A proper ballet program. I think they would be wonderful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IoanaC View Post
    I had wished for Tessa and Scott to skate to Giselle too. A proper ballet program. I think they would be wonderful.
    But will never happened with Marina I think Meryl and Charlie will skate "Swan Lake" in Sochi. Thats why Marina made ballet SD for them this season.

vCash
    Its funny. Both Meryl and Tessa will die in the FD. Who will die better - will win WCh )))))))
    O, Meryl balerina. I wish so much Tessa will skate Giselle in FD, but no way this will happened with M. Z. Could she free Tessa and Scott?
    What happened? I thought you were excited about Carmen and were defending Marina b/c you said she does best on classical music? It's interesting though that both teams are doing drama this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    What happened? I thought you were excited about Carmen and were defending Marina b/c you said she does best on classical music? It's interesting though that both teams are doing drama this year.
    Giselle was my secrete hope
    Didnt you think Tessa is real balerina

vCash
    Giselle was my secrete hope
    Didnt you think Tessa is real balerina
    Yes, but I really like T/S's SD music selection. It's really beautiful and I can't wait to see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Yes, but I really like T/S's SD music selection. It's really beautiful and I can't wait to see it.
    At least T-S sill have supporters in FS world (i mean Elena Tchaikovskay and Mary-Jane Strong)

vCash
    I feel like I missed something. Did I?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Thread police are ready. Sorry, i need to go away

vCash
    I think that Meryl is trying out the balletic style - she is not a natural ballerina so one has to see if the shoe fits!
    I think T&S may do the ballet thing for Sochi.
    Lets keep our fingers crossed!

vCash
    Probably. I'm still unsure which conspiracy theory is being purveyed at this moment.

vCash
    i think she's referring to the latest article about DW's programs. basically, they promote their work, their FD that is described as a masterpiece etc. ((: ... not exactly the modest words and a slightly aggressive tone, if you ask me, so i was actually expecting some reactions in this very thread *shrugh*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Proustable View Post
    Probably. I'm still unsure which conspiracy theory is being purveyed at this moment.
    When in doubt, guess secret baby

vCash
    If Tessa & Scott do a ballet program, would you think Scott should wear a typical men's ballet type costume with the very tight tights?

Like this?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...as_de_deux.jpg

I'm not at all sure he likes those type of pants to skate in?? Certainly, I do not remember ever seeing him doing so...

This may have to do with why they have not as yet skated in a ballet format, although both would be well able to do an excellent job of such a program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DORISPULASKI View Post
    If Tessa & Scott do a ballet program, would you think Scott should wear a typical men's ballet type costume with the very tight tights?

Like this?

I think NOT. Poor Scott, don't even go there
    Addicted to FSU

vCash

Like this?

I'm not at all sure he likes those type of pants to skate in?? Certainly, I do not remember ever seeing him doing so...

This may have to do with why they have not as yet skated in a ballet format, although both would be well able to do an excellent job of such a program.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Scott in super super tight tights lol
    But then again, iirc, my views on Scott's costuming can be a little different from the rest of the fans in this thread. I was the only one who openly loved him wearing the snakeskin shirt in the SD last season.

vCash
    i agree that the C/L Carmen seems generic. I do think however that generic or not if they are in the final flight this program could take away the impact of V/M's based on the music.

And P/B program just doesn't work for me. I think they are better than this program. It just comes across as a show program. And as usual the costumes are...interesting.

They could have done a great blues program. I could also see them doing disco. I say this because I know they like to be different. And I give them props for that.

But having said that, it is hard to judge base on early in the season and the quality of the videos. But so far W/P have a more mature and better program.

YEAH!
    vCash

Like this?

The men can't skate in tights. Sergei Novitski received a deduction for doing it in the Night on Bald Mountain program. Something like this is legal and within Scott's comfort zone.

Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast