Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    I think Takahashi's new SP is not so bad. After a series of serious music, He can be relaxed once in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    IIRC, Sinatra Medley had been officially listed in D/W's IN profile page for a while.
    See below (what Theatregirl1122 wrote):

Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post
    The Sinatra medley was removed from D&W's ice network profile well before champs camp. And even before that we had information on FSU that, while they had considered using the Sinatra Medley, it was an idea that they had discarded and that their FD was something else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post

Count me among the D/W fans prayin' that Sinatra has been dumped.
    I think we can breathe a sigh of relief that it has!

vCash
    I know that Gilles/Poirier FD was posted some time ago, but we can see it better here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYNY...eature=related . Also, their music is a bit similar to what Zlobina/Sitnikov has. I like the lifts. But the dress is totally wrong for this dance, and doesn't even look that good on her. I hope they get something in different style. Anyway, it will be interesting to see them at international competitions for the first time.

vCash
    Wow, okay so this is the first time I've actually watched Gilles/Poirer's program. They are using music by Beirut? How did I miss that? I've been wanting an ice dance team to try Beirut for years!

vCash

Gilles+Poirer FD

Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    I know that Gilles/Poirier FD was posted some time ago, but we can see it better here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYNY...eature=related . Also, their music is a bit similar to what Zlobina/Sitnikov has. I like the lifts. But the dress is totally wrong for this dance, and doesn't even look that good on her. I hope they get something in different style. Anyway, it will be interesting to see them at international competitions for the first time.
    Love it! , the program and the Gilles+Poirer icedance pairing. It looks like it's starting to come together for them.

Perhaps I've been watching too many vintage skating clips lately, but Gilles also bringing some 1960s/70s pair skating voids to icedance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobelle View Post
    Wow, okay so this is the first time I've actually watched Gilles/Poirer's program. They are using music by Beirut? How did I miss that? I've been wanting an ice dance team to try Beirut for years!
    I didn't know it was Beirut. Thank you for informing.

vCash
    Schultheiss music selections for both SP and FS scream VOIDY!

vCash
    Thanks for the link for the Gilles/Poirier FD! Loved it...I'm very impressed with their unison, it looks improved. The lifts are interesting and the music is, too. Excited to see this in international competition. I really love their look together.
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    Link to Bobrova/Soloviev's Short Dance video has been posted in the Russian news thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...45#post3680845
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Link to Bobrova/Soloviev's Short Dance video has been posted in the Russian news thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...45#post3680845
    this SD reminds me of the statuettes in the Carillions, or even a Russian version of the Glockenspiels in South Germany.

vCash
    According to Amodio's ISU bio:
    SP - Farrucas by Pepe Romero
    FS - Broken Sorrow by Nuttin' But Stringz & To Build a Home by Cinematic Orchestra

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by morqet View Post
    According to Amodio's ISU bio:
    SP - Farrucas by Pepe Romero
    FS - Broken Sorrow by Nuttin' But Stringz & To Build a Home by Cinematic Orchestra
    Morozov seriously should consider buying some new CDs - he used Broken Sorrow for Ando's sp in the 2010/11 season (before she scraped it and used The Mission instead ). at least it's not another Charlie Chaplin, as was announced before!

vCash
    Im really unhappy about this season turning into a butcher-fest of all the original music by some of my all time fav programmes, such as Lambiel's Poeta LP and Voir's Farrucas Flamenco OD..
    I dont want Amodio destroying Farrucas with a voidy Morozov hip shaking fist pumping crap..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    I realize that In the Garden of Souls was going to be hard to live up to, but this is a solid step backwards in every possible way - hairstyle included.

Normally I prefer it when skaters get new programs each season, but Dai should consider doing some recycling.
    I have to say that when i first saw the Souls number i didnt care for it. After the first competition, i LOVED it and watch it over and over. I am hoping this will be the same with this but i doubt it. fingers crossed but outlook looks bleak.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga View Post
    I appreciate the concept and all, but these programs are a BIG mess. This is definitely a team that's going to drop in the standings. What a shame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoiseblue View Post
    Adrian Schultheiss has revealed the details of his music choices:
    http://adrianschultheiss.com/news/12...tember/09.html

SP:
    Robot boys - DubseEpic Symph
    DatsiK - Jenova Project
    Robot Boys - Beta

FS:
    René Aubry - Samuel
    René Aubry - Avant La Pluie (Partie II)
    Chykidec' Remix (René Aubry) - Avant La Pluie -
    Cry - Michael Ortega
    Can't wait for this!! I wonder what competitions he'll be at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aemeraldrainc View Post
    Can't wait for this!! I wonder what competitions he'll be at.
    Two competitions (in Uppsala, Sweden & Finlandia Trophy) are listed in the link to his site above.

See the latest Russian news Autumn 2012 thread for links to competition and test skate videos.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dots View Post
    I appreciate the concept and all, but these programs are a BIG mess. This is definitely a team that's going to drop in the standings. What a shame.
    isn't mid-September a little early to say this?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast