Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

vCash
    Trivia question: How many partners did Themi Leftheris have in his Senior pairs career and can you name them all in order? Bonus to anyone who can name his partners before Senior.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tplaxl View Post
    This is so stupid now. Move on people. There are many things that could be pointed out in other posts, from several of the posters in this thread that are grammactically incorrect or have other errors. The topic here was an idea to have Themi and Rena pair up. Can we please get back to "picking on me" and "cutting me down" about that idea?! Thanks!
    But you are the one who was playing the spelling police and you got caught out for your lack of knowledge of the English language.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Trivia question: How many partners did Themi Leftheris have in his Senior pairs career and can you name them all in order? Bonus to anyone who can name his partners before Senior.
    Well, Wikipedia () says (for Sr) Julian Burns, Naomi Nari Nam, Angelyn Nguyen, Lindsay Davis. Prior to Julian there was Nicole Hartunian (Jr), Jacqueline Jimenez (Novice-Jr), and Sarah-Jo Damron-Brown (Novice). Had no idea he had so many partners! Thanks to some nice person who put all that stuff up there. He didn't start skating until he was 12 (in 1994 after watching the Olympics. Must have been the knee-whack that inspired him? ).

Yeah, yeah, so I cheated.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    But you are the one who was playing the spelling police and you got caught out for your lack of knowledge of the English language.
    I could respond to this very easily and copy every post that has something wrong with it. Please get back to insulting me about the original topic.

By the way, since you were so eager to point out that you were baiting me, don't you think you got the same in return?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LilJen View Post
    Well, Wikipedia () says (for Sr) Julian Burns, Naomi Nari Nam, Angelyn Nguyen, Lindsay Davis. Prior to Julian there was Nicole Hartunian (Jr), Jacqueline Jimenez (Novice-Jr), and Sarah-Jo Damron-Brown (Novice). Had no idea he had so many partners! Thanks to some nice person who put all that stuff up there. He didn't start skating until he was 12 (in 1994 after watching the Olympics. Must have been the knee-whack that inspired him? ).

Yeah, yeah, so I cheated.
    At least you're honest!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tplaxl View Post
    I could respond to this very easily and copy every post that has something wrong with it. Please get back to insulting me about the original topic.

By the way, since you were so eager to point out that you were baiting me, don't you think you got the same in return?
    Were you baiting me?
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    YES YES YES!!!! Nothing would make me happier than to see Themis back on the ice!

Leftheris & Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    Isn't Rena too old to compete in 2014 at the eligible level?

Ouch!

vCash
    [QUOTE=dots;3688428]YES YES YES!!!! Nothing would make me happier than to see Themis back on the ice!

Leftheris & Inoue

Ouch![/QUOTE
    Be careful. You're on dangerous ground supporting that idea! Let everyone continue to call me delusional and not drag yourself into it. I appreciate your optimism for the idea though. I did hear that he is back in CA and coaching with Naomi.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345