Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    I'm glad that Ray Lewis and his phony god talk is no longer part of the NFL.
    Don't be too sure, I heard talk of him becoming a football commentator. We could be stuck seeng him every Sunday!

BUT congratulations to the Ravens fans, I hope you really enjoy the victory parade, I remember the excitement last year in NYC, of seeing my faves roll downtown in those floats and all the ticker tape floating everywhere.
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    Don't be too sure, I heard talk of him becoming a football commentator. We could be stuck seeng him every Sunday!
    You can count on that, it's only a matter of it's the NFL Network, ESPN, Fox or CBS

vCash
    HOLY TOUCHDOWNS!!! WHAT A THANK-YOU CELEBRATION AND PARADE WE HAD IN BALTIMORE!!!
    My whole LIFE is now drenched in PURPLE PRIDE!!! Gimme a crabcake!!!

vCash
    Congratulations to the Ravens on their well deserved win. When the playoffs began, I didn't give them a chance. I thought they could even lose to the Colts, but they kept winning. I did not think they had a prayer against the 49rs, but they proved me wrong and I am happy about it. They were the better coached team in the superbowl. If not for the power out, this would have been a route. The extra 30 something minutes helped the 49rs set the reset button and the Ravens lost the momentum. That's dangerous against an explosive team like the 49rs. Fortunately they did not become the Atlanta Falcons. Loved the goal line stand at the end. What an exciting game! I am happy for Joe Flacco (cool guy! - and his baby son looked adorable!) and for ex-Cardinal Anquan Boldin, and for the Ravens fans.

Ray Lewis's comment about God was not something that I like, but I know he is not the only one that does that. I think players use different things to motivate themselves and in the heat of the moment they say something that comes out the wrong way. I don't overanalyze those statements; they are not that important. He was just expressing his joy.

Loved the confetti shower at the end.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314