vCash

Disson 2012-13 Schedule

http://www.dissonskating.com/

The Skating and Gymnastics show is featured on the home page right now. Click on the View Schedule page to see the other scheduled shows. The schedule is not complete yet.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Promotional partnership between Disson and US Figure Skating.

It's a shame to see Disson is only doing 4 shows this year, but I'm thankful they're still doing any. I know the shows tend to have a lot of singers that I don't love, but I guess they need them to make the shows financially feasible. But I appreciate the opportunity to see some of the skaters who aren't competing anymore still perform (and for them to make some money).
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    I hope this year's shows have some variety. Last year it was: Michael Wiess skates a program, then his family gathers around and they talk about their Pandora bracelets and how much it means to them. I'm like, seriously? You got those for free from the sponsor.

moving right along
    vCash
    Another Disson show for the Kent, WA arena in January. Its the Valentines show...and I won't be going for the following reasons:

Musical artist: Barry Manilow
    Skaters: a gaggle of stars from the 80s and 90s. Nancy Kerrigan, Elvis Stojko, Nicole Bobek, Liz Manley, Leonova and Khavalko.

...Semi-redeemed by this. A hint of youth: Michael Weiss and Kimmie Meissner. And the certified baby of the show: Ben Agosto skating without Tanith.

vCash
    LOL Michael Weiss is 36 (youth?) and Elvis Stojko is 40. So happy to see Elvis' name appearing in so many up and coming skating shows this season!