Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post

So, Prancer, in your, uh, student's, research, what did you your student find out about orbitz's assertion?
    Nothing. Gay men were not on her radar.

She was interested in sex toys as evidence of female sexual empowerment through the ages.

I will say that small and sleek are not definitely hard and fast rules, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Usually found in the urethra, which for some is an erogenous zone. I cringe thinking about it.
    Have you ever read Mary Roach's Bonk? There's a part in there about how Dr. Kinsey of the Kinsey sex report fame used to

Spoiler

which just makes everything in me want to curl up and die.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Something tells me it wasn't the flat, smooth plastic end.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Something tells me it wasn't the flat, smooth plastic end.
    No but these days you can get those toothbrushes with the tongue scrappers.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    But the longest pepper in the pic is only about 4 inches long. It'll get lost. Can you imagine going to the emergency room and telling the doctor, "Dr. ...um....there's ...um...there's a pepper lodge up my ...um ... "
    My dad the proctologist once had to pull a table leg out. The cover story was that the patient happened to be painting while naked, then fell from the ladder and landed on a table that happened to be turned over.

vCash
    One of my med student friends got to sit in a tremendously awkward appointment with a young couple that came in because ...erm... they were having fun... and now there's a toy stuck up there. They were too embarrassed to say what it was. The doctor went in a fished out a toy...no, not that kind of toy. A toy as in a decorative eraser head, the kind kids stick on pencils, like this.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    There is a documented case of an artillery shell in rectum. Not sure if it was live. http://www.well.com/user/cynsa/newpiles.html It's famous among ER docs world over.

Here's a list of foreign bodies found in rectum, it's old but still valid: http://www.well.com/~cynsa/newbutt.html Having worked in the ER for years, I could have added to the list...

The Barbie one is fake but I've seen an xray with parts of Barbie doll inserted.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Have you ever read Mary Roach's Bonk? There's a part in there about how Dr. Kinsey of the Kinsey sex report fame used to

Spoiler

which just makes everything in me want to curl up and die.
    Oh dear. When I was an intern working the surgEC/medEC this guy totally high on something (prob PCP or Ketamine he just didn't seem EtOH or coke or meth) came in. I was responsible for putting in the catheter. And for those who have never put in a catheter, if a guy soft is like an inch, it's near impossible. Anyway I get it in, and he's just mouthing off and playing with the catheter, tugging on it and liking the urethral stimulation. I told him to just be still. Next thing I hear, my back is to him, is "I'm just going to pull this out." (the balloon is UP btw) and next thing I see when I turn around is this guy pulled out a blown up catheter through his penis, and blood was everywhere. I was horrified and yelled to the nurse "Urology STAT!" There was also this guy that put everything up his urethra, straws, stems of flowers, you name it. He got ahold of one of those old fashioned mercury thermometers (it was the 90s) and the glass thermometer BROKE in his penis. Crazazy shit happens at the county hospital.
    I will not be ignored! -Me

KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I will say that small and sleek are not definitely hard and fast rules, so to speak.
    Naughty!!!

vCash
    Before the advent of cell phones, I worked for an answering service.

One Sunday, I got a call on one of our Gynecologists line, where the caller was yelling "Bear down! push!", and someone else was all "RRRaaarggggrrrrrrr". Being logical, I asked the caller if her cohort was giving birth. No, said the caller. She has a cucumber lodged in her lady garden. Seriouly? Yes, seriously, are you judging us? Why no, let me page the doctor. Hey, Dr. K, I have a patient of yours who um.....has a cucumber lodged in her......vaginal vault. Cranky Doctor who is interupted on his day off laughs at my awkward attempt at medical professionalism, and sighs. "AGAIN"?

Apparently these ladies had lodged many vegetables, and ignored the doctor's advice to get a proper toy that wouldn't as easily become lodged. Seems they alwys got stuck on poor Dr. K's day off.

To be clear, I only know this because of occassional spats of insomnia and see the 3 AM sex toy shopping shows as I am switching channels over to C-Span. There is a doohickey attachment on a straight up dildo that is designed to better stimulate the clitoris.
    Pearl Rabbit?
    Last edited by leesaleesa; 09-03-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234