Thread: Can you help?

vCash

Can you help?

Does anyone know how to read this? I'm totally lame... I'm looking for the date and time the singles long and short programs happen...I'm guess it's Thursday and Friday?

http://www.isuresults.com/events/JGP...meSchedule.pdf

vCash
    That is the standard format the ISU for setting schedules. Pretty confusing isn't it.

Anyway the ones that are fully coloured in are the practise sessions and the ones that have a colour at the top and bottom of the section are the actual events.

Also the pink is ladies, the blue is men and the yellow is dance.

Hope that helps.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Yes, that is VERY helpful! Thank you!

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks for explaining, Aussie Willy. I was somewhat confused, also, after looking at the schedule. I thought that's what the colors meant, but wasn't sure.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    For those with access to the 2012-13 Kiss and Cry section, here's the event discussion thread for this competition that starts tomorrow! http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84739

This thread in the TV Alerts forum gives the link to the ISU's JGP YouTube channel: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84703
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    Thanks for explaining, Aussie Willy. I was somewhat confused, also, after looking at the schedule. I thought that's what the colors meant, but wasn't sure.
    They do it for our national championships here. When you have a number of different divisions and events, including Synchro and Adult, that take place over about 8 days it can get very confusing. So you also get Red for Adult, Purple for Synchro and Green for Pairs.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    No pairs?