View Poll Results: Who are the 3 most hated world/Olympic champions on fsu?

Voters
333. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evgeni Plushenko

    148 44.44%
  • Miki Ando

    43 12.91%
  • Sale & Pelletier

    166 49.85%
  • Berezhnaya-Sikharulidze

    3 0.90%
  • Michelle Kwan

    15 4.50%
  • Tara Lipinski

    72 21.62%
  • Sarah Hughes

    172 51.65%
  • Patrick Chan

    105 31.53%
  • Alexei Urmanov

    25 7.51%
  • Oksana Baiul

    24 7.21%
  • Elvis Stojko

    47 14.11%
  • Other

    43 12.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 109
  1. #41
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,565
    vCash
    875
    Rep Power
    77372
    Quote Originally Posted by alilou View Post
    Oh dear. Poor PeterG. No-one gets his humour

    Vash and musek it's a joke!


    I love that people thought I believed that Anton attempted murder in front of 25,000 witnesses.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

  2. #42
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,816
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    13666
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    "No quad? who cares! I do five jumps in a row immediately after the halfway point!" Backloading - give me a break. "jumps at the end of the program" what jumps at the end of the program?


    I don't think Lysacek is as hated as Plushenko or Chan, though. People actively rooted against Plush (ABP = Anyone but Plush) so they must have been happy for Lysacek to beat him. And I'm sure if Lysacek came back this season and beat Chan, a lot of people would be happy. I also remember a lot of people in the DWTS thread wuzrobbing Lysacek and hating on Nicole Scherzinger.

  3. #43

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,950
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    91872
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post


    I don't think Lysacek is as hated as Plushenko or Chan, though. People actively rooted against Plush (ABP = Anyone but Plush) so they must have been happy for Lysacek to beat him. And I'm sure if Lysacek came back this season and beat Chan, a lot of people would be happy. I also remember a lot of people in the DWTS thread wuzrobbing Lysacek and hating on Nicole Scherzinger.
    I think Plushy is the most hated male skater on fsu. I don't think Chan is anywhere close, because he has a strong fan base here. I don't know about others but if Lysacek beats Chan, I will not be happy, and I am not a Chan fan. (translation: I don't like Lysacek at all, but I can see many positives in Chan)

  4. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Quadland
    Posts
    6,312
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post


    I don't think Lysacek is as hated as Plushenko or Chan, though. People actively rooted against Plush (ABP = Anyone but Plush) so they must have been happy for Lysacek to beat him. And I'm sure if Lysacek came back this season and beat Chan, a lot of people would be happy. I also remember a lot of people in the DWTS thread wuzrobbing Lysacek and hating on Nicole Scherzinger.
    Yeah, Lysacek is not hated as much as Plushenko or Chan. I mentioned the huge celebratory atmosphere at FSU and joy and happiness when Plushenko lost. Everything that Lysacek did to beat Plushenko was respected and considered right and smart and there was a massive defense of Lysacek when people complained like Stojko for one. People don't even want to call the ISU revisions after Vancouver as a reaction against him winning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    I think Plushy is the most hated male skater on fsu. I don't think Chan is anywhere close, because he has a strong fan base here. I don't know about others but if Lysacek beats Chan, I will not be happy, and I am not a Chan fan. (translation: I don't like Lysacek at all, but I can see many positives in Chan)
    Lots of people love Chan here. I remember 4 or 5 fans of Plushenko and two have been banned since I started here so maybe there are like 2 or 3 now?

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,950
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    91872
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    Lots of people love Chan here. I remember 4 or 5 fans of Plushenko and two have been banned since I started here so maybe there are like 2 or 3 now?
    I am a big Plushenko fan, so am I just one of 2 or 3 now?

  6. #46
    aka IceSkate98
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in the Twilight Zone
    Posts
    7,025
    vCash
    12630
    Rep Power
    92483
    Maybe another word could have been used other than "hate". I don't believe in that word and it's pretty harsh. That's just my opinion, however.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

  7. #47
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michal Brezina's pants
    Posts
    272
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    Maybe another word could have been used other than "hate". I don't believe in that word and it's pretty harsh. That's just my opinion, however.
    S/P seem veryyyyyy hated.

  8. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Seeing 2012 Euro, all my respect for Plushenko was recovered.

  9. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    899
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    i guess next steps are Who are the 3 most hated
    world/Olympic silver medalists on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated
    world/Olympic bronze medalists on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated
    skaters who never won an Olympic medal on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated skaters who slept with world/Olympic champions (not on fsu)?

  10. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    On the sofa in front of the computer
    Posts
    847
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Good thing Rachael Flatt never won a Worlds or Olympics.

  11. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    tat's fur coat
    Posts
    139
    vCash
    488
    Rep Power
    0
    Of course Plushenko. He's too strong and great

  12. #52

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    8867
    Quote Originally Posted by marinela View Post
    Finally a poll, which clearly reveals the mental state the members of this forum :

    Irrationality has its special place in creating unpredictability, chaos and wars to prevent over-population and making lives more 'dramatic and interesting'. How else can we create jobs in policing and judging if all living things are rational and peaceful.

  13. #53
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post

    Irrationality has its special place in creating unpredictability, chaos and wars to prevent over-population and making lives more 'dramatic and interesting'. How else can we create jobs in policing and judging if all living things are rational and peaceful.
    Irrationality is a property of mediocre people, who hate anyone who is better than them...

  14. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Phila., PA
    Posts
    3,724
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    Maybe another word could have been used other than "hate". I don't believe in that word and it's pretty harsh. That's just my opinion, however.


    Quote Originally Posted by martyross View Post
    i guess next steps are Who are the 3 most hated
    world/Olympic silver medalists on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated
    world/Olympic bronze medalists on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated
    skaters who never won an Olympic medal on fsu?
    Let's hope it doesn't come to this. Don't want to give anyone food for thought.

  15. #55
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Flatt #1
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Why isn't Michelle Kwan on the list!?

  16. #56

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,847
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    This is one poll that Yagudin probably cannot win. Blasphemy.
    You can still vote for him. I did .

  17. #57

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,950
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    91872
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater91 View Post
    Why isn't Michelle Kwan on the list!?
    Are you joking? She is on the list (though one could easily argue that she should not be).

  18. #58
    Argle-Bargle-ist
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,565
    vCash
    875
    Rep Power
    77372
    Quote Originally Posted by martyross View Post
    i guess next steps are Who are the 3 most hated
    world/Olympic silver medalists on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated
    world/Olympic bronze medalists on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated
    skaters who never won an Olympic medal on fsu?, Who are the 3 most hated skaters who slept with world/Olympic champions (not on fsu)?
    Who is the most hated skater on FSU who made it worlds and skated the short program, but did not qualify to skate the long?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

  19. #59

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,127
    vCash
    1554
    Rep Power
    17003
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    I am a big Plushenko fan, so am I just one of 2 or 3 now?
    I like Plush so I must be the other one. I like the fact that he is an entertainer as well as an athlete. I don't take him as seriously as some people do.

  20. #60

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Skating in a Canadian beautiful way
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,762
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    14413
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post


    I love that people thought I believed that Anton attempted murder in front of 25,000 witnesses.
    You're so misunderstood!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •