View Poll Results: Who are the 3 most hated world/Olympic champions on fsu?

Voters
333. You may not vote on this poll
  • Evgeni Plushenko

148 44.44%
  • Miki Ando

43 12.91%
  • Sale & Pelletier

166 49.85%
  • Berezhnaya-Sikharulidze

3 0.90%
  • Michelle Kwan

15 4.50%
  • Tara Lipinski

72 21.62%
  • Sarah Hughes

172 51.65%
  • Patrick Chan

105 31.53%
  • Alexei Urmanov

25 7.51%
  • Oksana Baiul

24 7.21%
  • Elvis Stojko

47 14.11%
  • Other

43 12.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash

Who are the 3 Most Hated Olympi Who are the 3 Most Hated Olympic/World champions on

Sorry, a poll like that without a real mention of that certain guy who actually thinks he "won" Olympics 2010 is just not valid!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash01 View Post
    Are you joking? She is on the list (though one could easily argue that she should not be).
    hahaha sorry, I missed her name.

I guess that means she isnt my most hated..... damn thats annoying.

vCash
    1. Patrick Chan

2. Evan Lysacek

3. Beatrix Shuba (AUS), 1972 OGM. Because of her school figures she bested Karen Magnussen (CAN) and Janet Lynn (USA). You can thank Trixie for the short program.
    Last edited by operagirl; 08-24-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Running from Morozov...I'm blonde, after all! IL
    vCash
    Plushy, S&P, and other - Lysacek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by briancoogaert View Post

The question is : Who do you think are the 3 most hated world or Olympic champions on fsu?
    Not Who do you hate the most.
    I misunderstood the question My bad

OK, then I think Plushenko among the male single skaters must be the No. 1 in this poll

vCash
    not voting, but i like the wording of putting strictly to the boards and skating and not the person of life

vCash
    I think someone has been left off that at least someone on here shows VERY strong hate for and that person is Maya Usova!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliple Trip View Post
    Sorry, a poll like that without a real mention of that certain guy who actually thinks he "won" Olympics 2010 is just not valid!
    I don't know what you're talking about; Plushenko is on the poll.

If you mean Lysacek, then I suggest you re-check your stats again. You can't put quotes around 'won' when he did in fact win the OGM.

vCash
    "won" was in quotes because you can make the argument that Plushenko lost with doing things anti-COP at the time like doing quads or not backloading.

vCash
    Doesn't matter. Can't put 'won' in quotes when he actually won. And if that's true, then Plushenko's a frakking idiot.

Besides, you can make an argument about that with practically any competition. If Mao hadn't fallen, she could have won. If Sasha hadn't fallen, she could have won. They lost the gold, right? No, they just lost. The other person won. Fair and square.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Who is the most hated skater on FSU who made it worlds and skated the short program, but did not qualify to skate the long?
    brilliant

vCash
    Let's revisit Oksana Baiul - In and out of competitive skating faster than a speeding bullet. Controversial win at an Olympic games. Drinking problem. Skin the color of a cheetoh.

Does that make her pitied or hated?

vCash
    Chan, Plushenko and Lysacek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyedwards View Post
    "won" was in quotes because you can make the argument that Plushenko lost with doing things anti-COP at the time like doing quads or not backloading.
    But he lost. he didn't win. so no one fake won. The only time I can think of where "won" deserves to be in quotes is the 2000 Olympics Ladies Gymnastics competition.

vCash
    I still cant get over there is still no Lysacek
    he would have won this by a landslide

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by love_skate2011 View Post
    I still cant get over there is still no Lysacek
    he would have won this by a landslide
    AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!! Lysacek has to be!!! an official option!!!

vCash
    Hughes - one of the best moments in Olympic history. Yet people hate her because her career was short and she beat Kwan

Cham - one of the most naturally gifted skaters of all time. Best skatings skills in the world. Some of his jumps have almost perfect technique. yet people hate him because he fell on a simple 2A at worlds and still won.

S/P - probably the most flawless Olympic pair long program in history. Yet people hate them because they originally won silver even though they deserved gold

Ando - one of the most gifted jumpers in all of ladies figure skating. First lady to land a quad. Landed numerous 3lz-3lo 's , probably the hardest combination performed by a lady. Yet people hate her because she isn't the most artistically gifted

Lipinski - one of the best Olympic lp's in ladies figure skating. Landed some of the hardest combinations by a lady. Yet people hate her because she was young and because she beat Kwan

I can understand people hating on people like Plushenko, but for these people I just don't think it is right. Sure they don't have to be you favorite, but don't hate them just because they succeeded over the people u do like

vCash
    I voted for Plushenko because of his asshat attitude, not because of his successes.

I mean, you listed Hughes who is a much better definition of what you just said than Plushenko is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8ingcoach View Post
    Hughes - one of the best moments in Olympic history. Yet people hate her because her career was short and she beat Kwan
    She ruined the magic with her atrocious skate at worlds the following year, not to mention being placed too high in the olympic short.

Cham - one of the most naturally gifted skaters of all time. Best skatings skills in the world. Some of his jumps have almost perfect technique. yet people hate him because he fell on a simple 2A at worlds and still won.
    You forget the fact that he's a pompous douche

S/P - probably the most flawless Olympic pair long program in history. Yet people hate them because they originally won silver even though they deserved gold
    pompous homophobic douches

Ando - one of the most gifted jumpers in all of ladies figure skating. First lady to land a quad. Landed numerous 3lz-3lo 's , probably the hardest combination performed by a lady. Yet people hate her because she isn't the most artistically gifted
    she basically only has jumps. that's it.

Lipinski - one of the best Olympic lp's in ladies figure skating. Landed some of the hardest combinations by a lady. Yet people hate her because she was young and because she beat Kwan
    I personally like tara but her family's behavior did her no favors

vCash
    sarah wasn't hated because she beat michelle, is what because of what the judges overlooked on her mistakes. counted all of michelles and irina's.

bad juding calls hurt both sarah, tara, but also of how reacted afterward, i don't mean when the won, but how carried themselves afterward.
    tara not so bad,
    sarah a bit better.-for me alot better than s/p & plushenko.

we also judge how you win, how you take your win, if you come off as too arrogant etc.
    but mainly it was the bad judging that hurt tara and sarah, or lack of judging regarding them

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast