Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

vCash
    One of my fav guilty pleasures (3 cute guys! and a girl that kicks ass)- Hawaii 50 starts it new season tonight. I saw an online preview with a cargument with McG, Danno and McG's mom - questioning Danno just like Steve - it was hilarious. Can't wait for the new season.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    We watched the Modern Family premiere tonight (loved how they handled the pregnancy) and kept the TV running after. The Neighbors was on next and my bf both rolled our eyes at the ridiculousness of the idea of this show. Wouldn't you know we spent the next 30 minutes laughing the entire time. It really IS dumb but they embrace that and give you lots of funny moments in the mean time. I will actually tune in again. It wont be a weekly thing for me but if I happen to be flipping through and find it on then I am sure I will watch it.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I was PML at the elephant and gorilla on top of the car in Modern Family. Laugh out loud funny. Any Sons of Anarchy fans? Three episodes in and Kurt Sutter is a freaking genius. And he totally changed the Hamlet dynamics by killing off Horatio (Opie on the show). I cried and was screaming No, not Opie, but I've read Sutter's reasons and he's just a genius. This show totally deserves the emmy nods it is not getting for writing, directing and acting. Really a shame.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    The lack of real acclaim for Sons of Anarchy has been rather mind-boggling. The show has never been given what it deserves.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Caught up with Vegas last night. Not great, but not bad -- will have to give it another go, but will probably be a "watch if I'm home but don't make a special effort" list.

On the positive side: Dennis Quaid, Jason O'Mara, Michael O'Neill, generally good writing, and a nice overall look.

On the negative: cowboys, mobsters, stock & predictable characters, and Carrie-Ann Moss (how does this woman still get acting job?).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    One of my fav guilty pleasures (3 cute guys! and a girl that kicks ass)- Hawaii 50 starts it new season tonight. I saw an online preview with a cargument with McG, Danno and McG's mom - questioning Danno just like Steve - it was hilarious. Can't wait for the new season.
    I enjoyed the episode.
    Lots of material for more drama (eg: who is Doris McGarrett working for?)

vCash
    I gave up on Hawaii 50 after the North Korea thing. Plus this whole McGarrett who killed Mama/Papa drama, or tried to because they are not really dead is just dragging on toooo long.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I gave up on Hawaii 50 after the North Korea thing. Plus this whole McGarrett who killed Mama/Papa drama, or tried to because they are not really dead is just dragging on toooo long.
    I watch it sporadically, so pretty much ignore the ongoing storylines and just sit back and enjoy what's going on in that ep.

vCash
    Hmm talking about Sons of Anarchy. I see Johnny Lewis who played Kip was in a murder/suicide. Tragic.

vCash
    Elementary premiere tonight. But I don't know if I can stay up to watch it. 10pm is past my bedtime.

vCash
    "Last Resort" keeps popping up on best lists and is on in ten minutes and here I am so I think I'll watch...

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gingercrush View Post
    Hmm talking about Sons of Anarchy. I see Johnny Lewis who played Kip was in a murder/suicide. Tragic.
    I saw that earlier.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Well, I know it's still kind of early but I think I'm all ready hooked on Last Resort. Andre Braugher and Scott Speedman are awesome and the rest of the cast seems good too. I really like it so far!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    No idea why what's happening on Last Resort is happening, but it is intense and waaaaaaay better than Revolution. I hope the writers have excellent scripts to come because this is the most watchable new show I've seen so far.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    I don't know if anyone is watching this, but Major Crimes has been renewed for 15 episodes next year. I'm a tad bit obsessed with Mary McDonnell right now, so I'm happy for her.

vCash
    Last Resort was lots of fun! And Scott Speedman is still so dreamy. Although I don't understand any of the military mumbo jumbo. Had this show been on CBS, I would not have given it one shot but I have faith in ABC. That final epic monologue by Andre Braugher was intense!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Last Resort was lots of fun! And Scott Speedman is still so dreamy. Although I don't understand any of the military mumbo jumbo. Had this show been on CBS, I would not have given it one shot but I have faith in ABC. That final epic monologue by Andre Braugher was intense!
    Uh oh. ABC? The network that many say means "Already Been Cancelled?" Let's hope this show manages to survive the network's hatchet.

vCash
    I didn't know Happy Endings, Cougartown, Modern Family, Revenge, and Once Upon a Time were cancelled!

Yes, GCB (unfairly, IMO) and Pan Am (well, I know the show had its fans here but ugh...) were cancelled and that is why I'm not gonna watch Scandal and Presidouche.

But every network cancels stuff.

Except CBS. CBS never cancels any of their boring crime shows. Yay for CBS, I suppose.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    watched the premiere of Elementary tonight - it's a high brow version of The Mentalist!

Seriously, though, some of Holmes' pronouncements were a bit too fast and too pat, but lurve the interplay between him and Holmes. Lucy Liu is great in this! And nice to see Aidan Quinn landed another good cop role after last season's super fantastic and sorely missed Prime Suspect.

it's weird hearing Eli Stone/the First Mr Angelina Jolie speak with his real accent though
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    I enjoyed the episode.
    Lots of material for more drama (eg: who is Doris McGarrett working for?)
    H 50 - Love the episode as well. The truck getting hijacked - LOL!
    I think Wo Fat is awesome. He was McG's nemesis in the original show, I think for all the show - could happen again??? Speculation that he is Doris' son as well??
    Christine Lahti was great - apples don't fall far from trees, Steve is so her son!
    But poor Chin! Kono -- kicks ass as always. (my fav of hers in the past - jumping onto the other side of an elevator and catching the bad guy, and in last season's opener - she's kidnapped, tied up, in the trunk, her coworkers are not worrried about her being missing, and she saves herself!).

Saw Person of Interest - good start. Michael Emerson is just amazing. I did love when John when telling the neo nazis that he is looking for his 1 friend and Lionel gives him a look, and he corrects it to 2.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast