Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
    vCash
    Saw Defiance and I liked it well enough but I'm still more of a Falling Skies type girl. The teenaged romance subplot in this thing had me rolling my eyes a bit but I will still give the show a chance.

vCash
    Defiance ! I need it ! It's RDM's new show right ? God is BACK !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

2012 Fall TV Season - new and returning show

Quote Originally Posted by galaxygirl View Post
    I've watched (and enjoyed) the first episode and have the remaining episodes on my DVR. Between March Madness and baseball, I've been having a little difficulty keeping up with the shows I'm recording. I still haven't gotten around to watching The Americans yet and 10(?) episodes have already aired.
    Has it already been 10 episodes?! They air a mini episode each week that is a 3 minute recap for the previous weeks episode. My DVR records it even though I don't want it to. Maybe you are counting some of those? If not then wow, time is flying.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash

vCash
    More TV news:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/

We miss you, AliasJohnDoe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    More TV news:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/

We miss you, AliasJohnDoe

I double that! Anyone has any updates on how our friend is doing?!

vCash
    Netflix has a new series just released called Hemlock Grove and it is a werewolf tale but since it is Netflix I will certainly give it a try.
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GvlFJ...%3DGvlFJmh6ktU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemlock_Grove_(TV_series)

vCash
    Anyone ever watched Netflix other original series "Lillyhammer"?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilyhammer

vCash
    Just wanted add a warning to anyone thinking of watching Hemlock Grove, and that it is quite a bit of nudity in it so be forewarned that it is to for children.

vCash
    A note for all fans of Grimm; the show is now on Tuesdays at 10pm. I have no idea why the change and do not agree with it but changed it has. In episode 19 it looks like Nick has finally moved on. LOL

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfYnEoLDok

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    A note for all fans of Grimm; the show is now on Tuesdays at 10pm. I have no idea why the change and do not agree with it but changed it has.
    I know. Some seem to think it's a vote of confidence because they need a proven performer in that slot. They moved Smash to make room for Ready for Love, and that tanked. How things change, as about 6 weeks ago, NBC was very high on Love.

Friday night isn't as valuable in terms of advertisers, and they can slot another news show or reruns in there.

I'm not sure if that's good news or not. At least they aren't putting it up against the NCIS shows.

In better new, Grimm got renewed for the full season - 22 eps!

vCash

vCash
    Netflix has a new series just released called Hemlock Grove and it is a werewolf tale but since it is Netflix I will certainly give it a try.
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GvlFJ...%3DGvlFJmh6ktU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemlock_Grove_(TV_series)

Just finished watching this series and enjoyed it a lot and looking forward to season 2/book 2. The show is basically a murder mystery and is centred around two odd kids who form a friendship. It also helps that Bill Skarsgård is excellent as Roman and Landon Liboiron does a great job as Peter plus they are both smoking hot! This show stays very true to the novel which works well but I just hate the amount of movie/teen novel cliches that are found within. The show's downside is that this whole werewolf + vampire thing is tired and waaay overdone in my opinion and I was hoping for more creativity. Still it is better than much of what you can find on regular tv so I hope I haven't given away too much and you all give this new Netflix series a try.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Thrilled to come back from vacation and find out that Revolution, Grimm, Chicago Fire, and L&O: SVU all got renewed for next year while I was away!! Especially excited for Chicago Fire as that one has become one of my favorite shows this year. WOOT!!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Saw Last week's Arrow and Diggle is gone!!!

vCash
    For the Cleolinda fans (I recall we have at least a few around here): She's recapping the new Hannibal show. And she's doing a bang-up job, as usual. I wouldn't watch the show if you gave me all the money in Fort Knox, but I'm having a hilarious time reading the recaps. When I'm not, you know, wincing and grimacing and hiding under the bed.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Most tv shows are now wrapping up current season and everyone is setting up there characters for all kinds of heart break. On Arrow Oliver and Diggle made up but now that they fight Molcolm Merlin who they still don't know is the other archer. And on Blue Bloods the NYPD is in a war with a street gang. On Person of Interest John gets to know Harold betrayed him and he has The Machine's fate in his hands. Will he forgive Harold or.....

vCash

vCash
    Red Widow is not doing well. I actually watched a recreation of the sinking of the Titanic on Discovery.

vCash
    Red Widow is not doing well. I actually watched a recreation of the sinking of the Titanic on Discovery.
    I started watching Red Widow for Dr. Luka. But his unnatural hair color is really beginning to bother me.
    Creating drama!

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast