vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ross_hy View Post
    Yay!
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    YAY NASHVILLE!!!!!!!

WTH happened with the Sunday ratings?! OUAT fell a ton from last week and most other shows were really flat or also dropped. Hope it was just the holiday weekend here in the USA or the massive football overrun on both Fox and CBS.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Saw Falling Skies today for the first time and loved it!!!

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ross_hy View Post

Interesting the reference to the deeper demographic - in this case not just the usual desirable age group, but income, which makes it attractive to advertisers that have money to spend.

So so happy about this - no doubt this also means a video release, and hopefully a soundtrack CD

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Cable Ratings for Sunday 11/11/2012: The Walking Dead, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland.
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...a-more/157259/

Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday 11/12/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...lly-up/157148/

vCash
    Great to hear about Nashville! And yes, I've heard that there's going to be a soundtrack CD.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    aren't a lot of the songs on Nashville already available on iTunes? They'd be nuts not to put out an album. I've never wanted to buy songs or an album from a tv show, but I would buy this, because the show has original songs that sound like they were written for real artists, not for a tv show.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I heard the Nashville soundtrack is coming out sometime in December (the 11th I think?) and I would totally buy it too!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Tranquillo
    vCash
    I've already purchased some of the individual downloads from Nashville, so I'd certainly go for the soundtrack.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Cable Ratings for Sunday 11/11/2012: The Walking Dead, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland.
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...a-more/157259/

Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday 11/12/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...lly-up/157148/
    Not surprised about Revolution. The bad writing was bound to catch up with it sooner or later. Giancarlo Esposito(Neville) is the only character I care for in that show. And WOW about The Walking Dead's numbers.

vCash
    I tried to like Revolution. But the combination of bad writing, dropped plots and crappy lead got to me. I started rooting for the bad guys and finally deleted the unwatched episodes from the DVR.

to Nashville's renewal. I bought the Civil Wars cover (If I Didn't Know Better) and have listened to a few others. Still not a fan of Connie's voice, but it's growing on me.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    amazon.ca now has a placeholder for a Dec 11 release, so I think I will wait to see the track list and then start downloading anything that's missing.

vCash
    Is anyone watching Grimm? I missed several eps and have been getting caught up = love that show! I think they've been doing a good job in handling Hank's knowledge about Nick, but we are perilously close to a drinking game everytime Hank says "is that a vessen?". But: more Monroe, pls! And I thought Rosalie was being made a series regular but she hasn't been in any of the last 3 eps I've seen. I really like her and Monroe's vessenmance.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV Ratings for Tuesday 11/13/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    amazon.ca now has a placeholder for a Dec 11 release, so I think I will wait to see the track list and then start downloading anything that's missing.
    Track list here.

Surprisingly little from Connie. I wonder what happened to that song of hers from the first episode. And "Buried Under" is one of my least favorite songs on the show -- the tune was good but the lyrics were weak. "Now the truth is a ball and chain holdin' my conscience to the flame" -- holy mixed metaphor, Batman!

But most of the other stuff on there is good.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Track list here.

Surprisingly little from Connie. I wonder what happened to that song of hers from the first episode. And "Buried Under" is one of my least favorite songs on the show -- the tune was good but the lyrics were weak. "Now the truth is a ball and chain holdin' my conscience to the flame" -- holy mixed metaphor, Batman!

But most of the other stuff on there is good.
    Awesome, thanks! Definitely buying it

vCash
    I'm glad they're including the song by the Stella sisters!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I thought Rosalie was being made a series regular but she hasn't been in any of the last 3 eps I've seen. I really like her and Monroe's vessenmance.
    The actress playing Rosalie, Bree Turner had a baby mid-September, which is why she's been out. Maternity leave.

vCash
    Nashville's "Deacon" sang at the Grand Ole Opry last weekend! They really are taking the musical aspect of the show very seriously.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Nashville's "Deacon" sang at the Grand Ole Opry last weekend! They really are taking the musical aspect of the show very seriously.
    How cool! What a thrill that had to be for him. BTW-He's never going to be Charles to me...he's always going to be Chip, that guy from Whose Line who cracked me up every week, LOL

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast