Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    What's with all the (hopefully mock) hatred here?! You guys are goofy, LOL

And Grey's has actually been pretty good this year, more like the Grey's of old, so don't judge it too quickly. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way either but they may have gone into hiding or be avoiding this thread.

Don't be saying anything bad about Once Upon a Time either. I will totally sick Rumpelstiltskin (or even better, Hook or Cora) on you, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    No hatred here. You snark on PoI fans, we snark back. That's all.

(Although, for the record, I didn't like the Grey's of old, either.)
    Last edited by Wyliefan; 10-28-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    LOL @ HeatherC. I'll mind my Ps & Qs then.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    No hatred here. You snark on PoI fans, we snark back. That's all.

(Although, for the record, I didn't like the Grey's of old, either.)
    Gotcha. There were a few folks I saw on another board that were SOOOO annoying about it that I had to comment...the problem being that none of you guys were the people who made me laugh in the first place so my comments are all out of whack, LOL And for the record, I love Michael Emerson but just never got into POI for some reason but I'm glad he's doing well.

No worries. It's nice when a lot of us have things to be happy about with the ratings!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Broadcast TV Ratings for Sunday 10/28/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...e-down/155003/

vCash
    Scandal and The Neighbors received orders for a full season. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...seasons-384279

vCash
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah for Scandal !!!!!! whoohooooooooooo
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday 10/29/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...hedule/155150/

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    YAY SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Please, please, please keep 666 Park Avenue on the schedule. It is getting sooo good!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Another for Scandal!! So glad I started watching this show! I almost didn't because I didn't want to get another show on my "schedule". But this is the best new show I've started watching in several seasons (for me anyway).

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Another for Scandal!! So glad I started watching this show! I almost didn't because I didn't want to get another show on my "schedule". But this is the best new show I've started watching in several seasons (for me anyway).
    Add me to the list. I love this show.

We should start a club. Or at least a separate thread. No new episode til the 8th though.

BTW, when I was watching the coverage of Skate Canada this weekend, it finally hit me who Tony Goldwyn (President Fitz) reminds me of: it's Igor Shpilband!

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Broadcast TV Ratings for Tuesday 10/30/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...b-down/155481/

vCash
    Bummer to see Vegas not doing well. Because of the time I am only ever able to watch it on OnDemand. Just watched Arrow and it is going good but HATE the love story angle. What's her name is supposed to be dating the buddy but in this episode it is as if he does not exist. I hate it when they are inconsistent like that.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I'm going to go ahead and start a separate Scandal thread so we can continue our discussions over there. We can also hold each other's hand and support one another tomorrow night when the show isn't on. I know I'll need that support! I hate when my shows are preempted.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Wheee another good ep of Nashville last night - my new favourite show!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    ah, so the shoplifting bit is a way to nudge the two superstars together on tour....I really hope they keep this going for several more episodes. I wouldn't mind if it took the whole season to get to the place where juliette and Rayna will inevitably end up touring together (and possibly with Rayna back in the headlining spot, depending on how far Juliette's downward spiral is allowed to go).

I also like that Scarlett and Avery's relationship is 3 dimensional. He's pissy and tantrum-y but we see him trying to be supportive. In the end he'll fail, of course, but it feels realistic.

They're setting it up like Mr Rayna and Peggy/Margaret had an affair, but I'm guessing it's all just whatever financial impropriety Mr Rayna is so sloppily hiding. Hmmmmm....
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Broadcast TV Ratings for Wednesday 10/31/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...i-down/155515/

From the Bloc
    vCash
    So this doesn't include pvring, right? Because the article mentions Halloween, and I have to think also that many people in the east are still glued to the cable news stations.

Last year I remember a watch list - shows that were cancelled, in danger, on the bubble, etc - has that started yet?

ETA - found it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    ah, so the shoplifting bit is a way to nudge the two superstars together on tour....I really hope they keep this going for several more episodes. I wouldn't mind if it took the whole season to get to the place where juliette and Rayna will inevitably end up touring together (and possibly with Rayna back in the headlining spot, depending on how far Juliette's downward spiral is allowed to go).

I also like that Scarlett and Avery's relationship is 3 dimensional. He's pissy and tantrum-y but we see him trying to be supportive. In the end he'll fail, of course, but it feels realistic.

They're setting it up like Mr Rayna and Peggy/Margaret had an affair, but I'm guessing it's all just whatever financial impropriety Mr Rayna is so sloppily hiding. Hmmmmm....
    We pretty much agree on everything! Except I'm not quite sure if that's all there is to Teddy and Peggy's secret. The scene was very cleverly written -- the first thing that came to mind was "affair," but when you really listened, it sounded more like they were talking about some big specific incident in the past, not an ongoing affair in the present. But is financial impropriety big enough for them to be so tormented over it? I wonder . . . Maybe it's more like one of those "I Know What You Did Last Summer" things, and they've got a body buried somewhere!

Also, I'm bummed that there was only one song last night. Less sex and more singing, please!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast