Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

vCash
    Very happy for Arrow and think the show will get better with time.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Broadcast TV Ratings for Sunday 10/21/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...e-down/154110/
    YAY for the Once and Revenge ratings! I think ABC has found a winner with putting those two shows back to back on Sundays (although it does strain my brain sometimes when they're both really busy and twisty, LOL ) and 666PA is getting much better than it was when it started. I hope they give that one a little bit more time to find it's footing because it's becoming a pretty decent show.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I had no idea that was him until I read it online after the premiere. He is one talented guy! I loved his duet with Connie too. The chemistry was off-the-charts.
    Yeah, they were amazing together and FYI, I just read earlier tonight that their duet is going to be available on iTunes tomorrow!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Very happy for Arrow and think the show will get better with time.
    Agreed. It's on against some tough competition. I record The X-Factor, watch Survivor on the spare TV and my Mom records Arrow for me and we watch it together later. It's the favourite now show for both of us. John Barrowman is just a bonus.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonfan View Post
    Friday night is the graveyard for original programming. So the numbers don't need to be stellar on Fridays since it's accepted as a low viewership night. DVR usage on Friday nights will raise those numbers for sure.
    New shows and how they do in DVR Ratings:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ows-doing.html

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Cable Ratings for Sunday 10/21/2012: The Walking Dead, Dexter, Homeland, Breaking Amish
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...n-more/154272/

"Homeland" renewed for a 3rd season:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...season/154210/

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    New shows and how they do in DVR Ratings:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ows-doing.html
    This early in the season, I wonder if that's more a reflection of people really watching something else, but recording these shows just in case they get some buzz and they want go back and catch up. I watched the first Revolution then recorded a few more just in case it got better, but then erased without watching for example.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Broadcast TV Ratings for Monday 10/22/2012: Presidential Debate ratings .
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...umbers/154284/

vCash
    How reliable is the "TV By The Numbers" Cancellation Index?

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Broadcast TV Ratings for Tuesday 10/23/2012:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-the-b/154522/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    This early in the season, I wonder if that's more a reflection of people really watching something else, but recording these shows just in case they get some buzz and they want go back and catch up. I watched the first Revolution then recorded a few more just in case it got better, but then erased without watching for example.
    Same here. I liked the premise, but between the bad acting by the female lead and the stupid plots, I gave up. It had promise, but turned into this year's Terra Nova for me.

vCash
    But I loved Terra Nova!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    revolution needs a very special episode where giancarlo esposito kills that boring girl
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    revolution needs a very special episode where giancarlo esposito kills that boring girl

And her equally annoying brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Same here. I liked the premise, but between the bad acting by the female lead and the stupid plots, I gave up. It had promise...:
    ^^^^^
    I watched the first half hour of the first show and have had no further interest in it. I never saw Terra Nova for comparison.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    But I loved Terra Nova!
    That makes one of you.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I still like Revolution but I don't take it too seriously which helps a lot.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    That makes one of you.
    I know there was another fan of the show around here somewhere. LOL

Arrow tonight was fantastic! Did not like ex-girlfriend until tonight's show when she displayed some cool moves of her own. LOVE the fact that our hero has his mom to answer to. LOL

vCash
    I really liked Terra Nova too. The problem with that show is it was big budget with lost-like aspects and yet most of the focus was the family. Considering non-comedy family dramas don't do that well then what do you expect.

vCash
    As I was at Skate America, I am quite behind my television. I have not caught up with Arrow, but did with Nashville.

Nashville is not perfect by any means. That final song last week was so wonderful that I had to Youtube the song--and it sounded awful. I am having trouble believing that Connie Britton is this fantastic singer. And I am sure the actor playing her father is some renowned actor as he seems awfully familiar, but whatever--he can't act. I assumed that Connie's sister was making all that crap about their mom up, because the dad is behind it all and it'd be so lame if it's true. Ugh. I was also confused why it took Hayden's mom so long to track her daughter down. It's not like Hayden is Sydney Bristow. I can barely tolerate the druggie mom storyline, but the Winona Ryder storyline? OMG, lame. Who are these celebrities whose careers went down the tubes because their parent is a drug addict? As long as said celebrity doesn't fall down the same path, the public would only be sympathetic.

And three episodes and already three love triangles. I also dislike the Taylor Swift character. I have no idea why there are two hot dudes in love with this mentally slow person. I don't buy that she is some poet as I don't buy she knows how to spell.

Do I like stuff? Yes. Besides the dad and Taylor Swift, I enjoy the acting. I like the characters seem like adults.

In other news, Happy Endings makes me happy. As does Go On and The New Normal.
    Last edited by manhn; 10-25-2012 at 06:55 AM.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I just got caught up on Nashville - on the one hand I love it! I love the Rayna story, the tension between her marriage/family life and her long ago/still burning flame, and her dealing with being an aging superstar dealing with a pesky rising star. I dig Juliette Barnes and her ego and her ambition. She makes a good villain, especially because we gets to see moments of true vulnerability. And I love Scarlett and Gunnar and Avery. I'm guessing Rayna and Juliette will be fighting for the rights to record ScarGun's song from Ep 1 (with Deacon of course) before too long.

What I DON'T love is how the show is piling on too much too soon. Let the drug addled mom make occasional interruptions from time to time but don't make her the focus yet. And it's completely unbelievable that Juliette would go from avoiding her completely to letting her stay in her house! Rayna's daddy, Lamar, has been watching too many episodes of Dallas. It's too bad Powers Boothe does not have a mustache, because I keep expecting Lamar to start twirling one The less said about her feckless husband, the better.

And the shoplifting storyline? Predictable and stupid. Just the fact of Juliette shopping in a store by herself - before we even got there I was wondering if Nashville was so rife with country stars that even the biggest crossover singer in the nation could stroll down the aisles without getting mobbed.....oh. [/unwieldy plot device]

Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    I also dislike the Taylor Swift character. I have no idea why there are two hot dudes in love with this mentally slow person. I don't buy that she is some poet as I don't buy she knows how to spell.
    I thought Juliette Barnes was the Taylor Swift character. Scarlett is awsome!!!!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast