Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I quite enjoyed 666 Park Avenue, will definitely continue to watch that one.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I'm going to give it one more episode. It's quite a downer overall, so don't think I'll stick with it. Who wants to go to bed all depressed?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I'm going to give it one more episode. It's quite a downer overall, so don't think I'll stick with it. Who wants to go to bed all depressed?
    I mostly agree. I hate movies/shows where the characters keep doing stupid things - and I know at some point I'll be yelling at the screen "Just move already!". But it was very well done.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    I mostly agree. I hate movies/shows where the characters keep doing stupid things - and I know at some point I'll be yelling at the screen "Just move already!". But it was very well done.
    I don't know that they can. They made a Faustian deal with the devil and have to pay the price.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rfisher View Post
    I don't know that they can. They made a Faustian deal with the devil and have to pay the price.
    i liked it in parts but i dont find the blonde girl compelling enough to watch her for as much time as she was on screen.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i liked it in parts but i dont find the blonde girl compelling enough to watch her for as much time as she was on screen.
    I have a feeling she will be dead very soon, anyway. However, on this show that doesn't mean she wont be seen every episode. lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Of all the new shows I have seen so far only Guys with Kids, Copper and Vegas are keepers.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/nbc-pic...204713317.html

"NBC has announced full season pickups of three of its new shows.

Sci-fi drama "Revolution," Matthew Perry's comedy "Go On" and the Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler produced sitcom, "The New Normal," were given full-season commitments for the 2012-2013 television season, Jennfier Salke, President of NBC Entertainment announced on Tuesday."

Happy for The New Normal. It's my favorite new show this year.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I'm not still not sure how I feel about that show overall but I do know I will have to give it up if it keeps taking me over an hour to fall asleep after watching it like it did this past weekend, LOL

I'm happy that Revolution and Go On got full season pick ups. I've enjoyed both of them so far but Go On may be a goner once Happy Endings comes back on in a few weeks.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    watching 666 Park Avenue for the first time. Am reeeeeeally distracted by the lead actress' hair. It looks like an ill-fitting wig than no one wants to style.

It's kind of a PG version of American Horror Story, innit? I love me some Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams, so I may keep watching it, but there isn't anything about the young couple who just became managers that make me care about them.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    PML Walton Goggins on SOA as a transvestite hooker Venus Love. In butt chapps. That was the funniest thing I've seen on this show.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post

I love me some Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams, so I may keep watching it, but there isn't anything about the young couple who just became managers that make me care about them.
    ita and the optimist in me wants to believe that this means that the young couple will die satanic deaths very soon
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    After watching Revolution so far, it's becoming apparent that, while the show works, the kid playing Charlie has a lot to learn about acting. The other actors in the show are pretty good, but that young girl is painfully inexperienced and it shows.

BTW, I'm ecstatic that "Go On" has already been renewed. In so many ways this show could go off the rails, yet it doesn't. Compare this show to Charlie Sheen's new show "Anger Management". Charlie's show also features group therapy, but there's a mean-ness to that show is off putting. Matthew's show has a gentleness that is very appealing.

vCash
    I already hate Charlie. I want her gone !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    About Go On, does Kit Kat Lasagna exist? Sounded and looked delicious.

vCash
    I love Go On! It's my favorite new comedy (and the only show I watch on NBC now). Matthew Perry is doing a great job of straddling the line between silly and serious. And the rest of the group is starting to find their footing which is great, although Mr. K still creeps me out.

vCash
    Arrow is tonight I believe it is on at 9 and I am panning on watching.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Three comedies that get better with each episode, for me, are Go On, The Mindy Project, and Ben and Kate. Even though Matthew Perry is the star, I prefer watching the other characters. I love all the group members and the only scenes I don't like are the ones with Ryan and Lauren, the group leader, together. I know it's inevitable they'll end up together but I didn't expect the show to start forcing it already.

The first episode of The Mindy Project didn't really sell me, but I gave it another shot and it really does get better with the second and third episode. Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina have good chemistry together.

Ben and Kate is a nice surprise for me since I didn't recognize a single cast member. I didn't expect much, but it's actually a pretty funny show.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Looking forward to Nashville tonight.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    I've seen the "Nashville" pilot and really liked it.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast