Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I haven't seen any threads about Biggest Loser? The finale was last night and I can't even remember who won, but I just wanted to mention that one of the first commercials last week was for the new Cool Whip frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Showing a bunch of big, fat, juicy cakes that got all beat up from trying to put regular frosting on them. And I don't think any of it was low cal/low fat. Just thought the placement was hysterical. oops!

vCash
    Last night's ratings show that Arrow thrumped NBC comedies Whitney and Guys with Kids. YAY for Arrow!
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...urvivor-421575

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Where is our pal AliasJohnDoe??

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Steven Speilberg has two new tv projects in the works. They are The Talisman which is a mini-series, and Under The Dome. Not sure about Under The Dome but Talisman sounds quite interesting! I might just have to read the novel before the Mini-Series is released.
    I can't wait to see Under The Dome. Might be the highlight of the summer. It's being developed by Brian K. Vaughan who, among other things, wrote and produced multiple episodes of "Lost". Which means I AM IN!!! The 13-part series will star Rachelle Lefevre (A Gifted Man, Off The Map, Twilight) as well as Mike Vogel (Pan Am, The Help, Cloverfield). Is it summer yet???
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    New Netflix series Hemlock Grove. The wolf transformation

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...formation.html

vCash
    Netflix also has something called Sense8 in the works.
    http://techcrunch.com/2013/03/27/net...series-sense8/

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

2012 Fall TV Season - new and returning show

Excited for the Netflix series. I have been contemplating canceling for a while and then subscribing again in a few months, watch the new additions and then cancel again but I will hang around for the series.

I have been loving Bates Motel!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I cancelled most of my tv channels so I often turn to Netflix. Watched Pandorum on Netflix instead of the Si-fi channel.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Where is our pal AliasJohnDoe??
    Hi. I'm making this post for my uncle (AliasJohnDoe). My uncle was hit by a car while out for his morning jog back in February. He had both arms broken, plus shoulder, rib and head injuries. He hasn't been able to use the computer and post like he usually does and asked me to make this post for him. I've been clicking on the skating videos from Worlds for him since using the mouse and keyboard has been near impossible - He says Thank You for the skating links Maofan. He'll be getting his casts off soon and hopefully can start posting again soon.

vCash
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Thank you for letting us know! I'll keep him in my prayers.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Hi. I'm making this post for my uncle (AliasJohnDoe). My uncle was hit by a car while out for his morning jog back in February. He had both arms broken, plus shoulder, rib and head injuries. He hasn't been able to use the computer and post like he usually does and asked me to make this post for him. I've been clicking on the skating videos from Worlds for him since using the mouse and keyboard has been near impossible - He says Thank You for the skating links Maofan. He'll be getting his casts off soon and hopefully can start posting again soon.
    So sorry. You're a good soul to help out. To Alias - heal well. Come back quickly. Life must be feeling really hard about now. Hope it will be better very soon.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Oh no!!! I am so glad he is going to be OK. Heal quickly!!!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Oh my goodness! Thank you for updating us, and please do share our wishes for a speedy recovery - we look forward to welcoming him back to our tv discussions soon!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    So sorry to hear about our dear friend's accident! Sounds absolutely horrible! Rest up and take care of yourself and return to us soon!

vCash
    Yes, a speedy recovery indeed. It is nice to read that his family is there for you.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Yikes!

I echo others' sentiments: thanks for letting us know, and we'll be sending good vibes his way.

vCash
    Defiance will start on April 15th and it is heavily promoted. It's all about an alien race invading earth and the subsequent war lasts decades wipes out all native plants and animals, most humans and quiet a few of the aliens dies too. Now the remnants of both has to work together on this "whole new" planet that "belongs to no one". I want to like this show so much but it sounds a bit too pretentious, something like Fallng Skies: the next generation That is if all the characters on that show suddenly decide to hold hands and sing kumbaya. But I'll watch anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defiance_(TV_series)

vCash
    Anyone watched the Village ? I loved it !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Did anyone catch Orphan Black on the weekend? I dumped all my extended cable so I don't get that channel any more, but I can watch it on the Space website. The premise looks interesting, but also more than a bit familiar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    So sorry. You're a good soul to help out. To Alias - heal well. Come back quickly. Life must be feeling really hard about now. Hope it will be better very soon.
    How awful!
    We miss you, AliasJohnDoe.
    Glad to hear that you are recuperating.

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast