Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    There was a short segment on CBC radio this am with the producers of the show. They said that a lot of the "audition tapes" were actually just people sending in their Facebook links. As in, "hey, this is me, if you like it, cool, whatever, but I'm not going to mainstream myself by actually, you know, auditioning."

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    GRIMM IS BACK TONIGHT!!!

and I'm going to a play this evening and will have to watch online
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    But ... after you get home, right? Not during the play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    But ... after you get home, right? Not during the play?
    absolutely
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    ^ Glad to hear it!

(I was at a play during NHL playoffs last season, and there was a guy sitting a few rows behind me listening to the Canucks game throughout the whole play. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know we could hear the sound leaking out from his headphones ... but it was very uncool regardless.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    GRIMM IS BACK TONIGHT!!!

It is about damned time!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    It is about damned time!!!!!

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I'm watching Grimm tonight too even though I missed a few episodes and am a little confused. I watched it in the late summer/fall when it started airing again right after the Olympics so hopefully I can jump back in pretty easily.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I needed to jog my memory a bit because of Grimm's continuing storylines but glad it's back. I HATE that the show was gone so long and totally skipped over the holidays. But at least it is back!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    So let see if I have this right. Renard is a bad Wessen....and Adelind is also bad (and also a Wessen?!)...but she's way worse than Renard which means he and Nick are going to have to figure out a way to work together to stop Adelind and these other 'families' that are currently somewhere in Europe (Austria?) and are the baddest of the bad guys. Do I have the basic big story right?! That hurts my brain a little so I hope I'm right, LOL On the other hand, Rosalee and Monroe are SO CUTE together and I can't believe that I forgot how hot Nick is and how annoying Juliette can be.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I think Renard is also this "bastard" son of royalty they spoke off sometimes, and Renard got what he wanted from Nick so no need to kill him right now I guess. Hopefully now we can be rid of Juliette! I was sooo willing to give her a chance but she is not improving at all.

vCash
    Grimm did well enough last night.
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-night/172686/

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Just a reminder that the second episode of "Vikings" is on tomorrow night at 10:00 pm on The History Channel (unless you don't want to wait -- in which case it's available on Hulu, as it has been seen last Monday morning ).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    So let see if I have this right. Renard is a bad Wessen....and Adelind is also bad (and also a Wessen?!)...
    They are both Wesen. Specifically Hexenbeist(witches). Renard is a half-blood, and the bastard son of a royal family.

but she's way worse than Renard which means he and Nick are going to have to figure out a way to work together to stop Adelind and these other 'families' that are currently somewhere in Europe (Austria?) and are the baddest of the bad guys. Do I have the basic big story right?! That hurts my brain a little so I hope I'm right, LOL
    They used to work together, but she lost her power, and is now working for the family mostly because she wants revenge on Nick, and because she wants to stay alive. The Grimms used to be under the control of the the royals, who used them to keep the Wesen in line. However the Grimms (or some of them anyway) rebelled. Power struggle which the royals won (I think). That's where the key and the coins come into play. Items of power that the Grimms took to keep them away fom the power seeking royals. Any way, I think that's how it goes.

On the other hand, Rosalee and Monroe are SO CUTE together and I can't believe that I forgot how hot Nick is and how annoying Juliette can be.
    Poor Juliette, people just despise that character, but geeze, the problem is, she's really the only one who doesn't know anything. She's not bad, she's just written that way. I feel kind of sorry for her. It will be interesting to see what happens from here.

I was just totally thrilled that the rating were good. They held on to their pre-hiatus numbers. Unlike Smash for instance.

vCash
    "Dallas" begins a series of episodes dealing with JR Ewing's death. tonight:
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/28/dallas-hagman-death/

Sunday:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...e-flat/172847/

Some "season finale" dates:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

New "home renovation" show:
    Last edited by skatesindreams; 03-11-2013 at 06:42 PM.

vCash
    Zero Hour as been cancelled and joins other shows like; The Job, Do No Harm, Last Resort, 666 Park... , and Animal Practice.
    I am not really surprised about Zero Hour being cancelled to be honest, and not put out at all but I think the show would have done better with someone else other than Anthony Edwards starring.

vCash
    I have lost interest in a number of shows because of erratic scheduling. I realize that there are always going to be a certain number of preemptions due to things like March Madness,State of the Union, election coverage,awards shows,etc, but this season seems to have a ridiculous number of show disappearing then reappearing.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Zero Hour was going to fail because to have a show dealing with that much supposed history, mythology, symbolism, theology, and mystery, you'd need a genius writer for the scripts. This show did not have that. At all. The concept was interesting but they couldn't follow through. Plus, most of the actors on that show were just awful.

vCash
    Monday:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...e-down/173778/

More season finale dates:

"Dallas" JR's Death:

TNT's Dallas bade farewell to J.R. Ewing last Monday night, drawing 4.6 million viewers in Live + 3 delivery, a +26% boost over the prior week's episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by znachki View Post
    Poor Juliette, people just despise that character, but geeze, the problem is, she's really the only one who doesn't know anything.
    nah, she was even more annoying when Hank was also in the dark about things. She's a poorly written character, and the actress portrays her as a limp dishrag. Even the Renard curse subplot can't help her be interesting!

Soooo glad to see Rosalie back!

re: Zero Hour - that just seemed way too Da Vinci Code aka five years too late

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast