Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash

vCash
    WOW! Friday night is like a graveyard for TV shows!!!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Deception was *intense*. I love, love Victor Garber (so scary!) and Tate Donovan (who's really been a revelation for me). The only real disappointment is Will, who is kinda just too stupid to live.

So, did Victor Garber try to kill Joanna? COLD! And why did Joanna tell Julian where she was hospitalized--he could easily have read the medical records, as he is a doctor (hee-so funny! I always laugh when Julian talks about his medical knowledge because I just don't buy it--he's hawt but he's also so dumb). And Mia's boyfriend was scamming Mia even before he met the Senator--are we to forget that? And doesn't Joanna's mom have Alzheimer's--are we forget about that too?

So, the other company tampered with Julian's miracle drug, right? But I don't think they had anything to do with Vivan's death (at least I hope not--too easy and clean).

Love this show!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I didn't see the ratings posted in here yet but I'm stoked and a little surprised that Chicago Fire beat CSI in the ratings this past week!!! (On the other hand, Nashville's ratings need to go back up so I can feel a little better about that show getting renewed for a second season. )
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I think they've got Nashville in a really tough timeslot.

vCash
    Where is AliasJohnDoe with our links?

vCash
    Just been reading up on two TV shows J J Abrams is trying to sell to the networks. The first is titled Believe and is about a gifted child and her ex-con protector who are on the run. And the second is about a future where cops and androids team up to fight crime. Both sounds good and if Abrams is in charge that means the shows, if picked up, will be feasts for the eyes. They will be airing in fall this year hopefully.

http://jjabramsprojects.blogspot.ca/

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I'm so glad I decided to watch The Following! It's my new favorite show! I was a little leary after reading about how violent/gory it was going to be and really, shoulda know it's still network TV so it really wouldn't be any more rougher than any other show about murders with killings, etc. But the story is fabulous!! Every time you blink, someone turns out to be a Follower! Although I had a feeling that girl cop was sketchy from the beginning. She just seemed shifty to me. But the two SWAT guys killing the other SWAT guys caught me by surprise since I didn't link it to them killing the original SWAT guys in the woods. WHEW that was confusing. Loved the way Hardy was subtly playing the Trio against each other.

And kudos to the make-up department for their job on making Parker look younger in her 2004 flashback scenes with her parents at the Church Camp. She really did look younger like that could have been 9 years ago.

vCash
    Arrow is off for two whole weeks!!! Sooooo unfair! The show is getting better and better especially since Felicity came on board the Arrow bus. hehehehe Love seeing her character growing and evolving.

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Curious if anyone here watched the pilot episode of Vikings on The History Channel. So far the reviews of it have been decent, with a lot of comparison to Game of Thrones.

I watched it and found it interesting enough to watch the rebroadcast, and to catch the second episode, which is available starting today on Hulu.

Also, the ratings for the the premiere seem to be really good.
    "Meryl is from a magic planet where Disney princesses come from, and [Charlie's] hair is a magic carpet." ~~ Stephen Colbert, on The Colbert Report

vCash
    I watched and loved it!!! And will certainly be watching next week.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Curious if anyone here watched the pilot episode of Vikings on The History Channel. So far the reviews of it have been decent, with a lot of comparison to Game of Thrones. I watched it and found it interesting enough to watch the rebroadcast, and to catch the second episode, which is available starting today on Hulu. Also, the ratings for the the premiere seem to be really good.
    Canadians can watch it online at the History Canada web site.

Thanks for the reminder. I recently dumped all my extended cable channels coz I just wasn't watching enough for it to be worth the extra $40 a month. But there is the odd show that I am still interested in, and this is one. Thank goodness there's an online viewing option!

My biggest concern is that with all the Norse names and the fact that all the men will no doubt be sporting similar beards, it's going to drive me nuts trying to figure out who's who.

vCash
    I regret not being able to watch The Amercans but I refuse to pay for an entire cannel just to see one show.

vCash
    I only pay for an entire channel when it comes to figure skating, ie BOLD, TVJAPAN. Otherwise, I will just wait for the TV series to be on DVD.

ETA: I get FOXCanada but I did not pay for that channel exclusively like I do with BOLD. It maybe part of some package I got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Curious if anyone here watched the pilot episode of Vikings on The History Channel. So far the reviews of it have been decent, with a lot of comparison to Game of Thrones.

I watched it and found it interesting enough to watch the rebroadcast, and to catch the second episode, which is available starting today on Hulu.

Also, the ratings for the the premiere seem to be really good.
    The first 20 minutes was soooo dull, but after that, I enjoyed the premiere. Gabriel Byrne is just wonderful.

vCash
    OMG, Julian and Joanna are getting it on!!! I love Deception!

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I regret not being able to watch The Amercans but I refuse to pay for an entire cannel just to see one show.
    That sucks that you can't watch it -- is it not available on Hulu? I am so hooked on that show, it's become my TV crack. Vikings has the potential to be that way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy_Gumdrops View Post
    The first 20 minutes was soooo dull, but after that, I enjoyed the premiere. Gabriel Byrne is just wonderful.
    Gabriel Byrne is killing it as Earl Haraldson -- if you think he was impressive in the pilot episode (which I've found in most cases drag a bit as they have to set the stage, give backstory, etc.), wait until you see the second episode.

I'm also rather impressed with Travis Fimmell (former Calvin Klein model-turned-actor). I knew he looked familiar but didn't place him until reading the some reviews. As an actor, he's not half-bad, and that steely, blue-eyed, thousand yard stare he has really works with his character.

Katheryn Winneck (his wife, Lagertha) is bad. ASS. I frakking loved the scene when she "turned away" the two letches that wanted to get into her knickers (or whatever they wore back then ).
    "Meryl is from a magic planet where Disney princesses come from, and [Charlie's] hair is a magic carpet." ~~ Stephen Colbert, on The Colbert Report

vCash
    This is one TV show I will watch.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertai...443/story.html

Within three days of announcing the casting call for a pilot, the Real Hipsters of Vancouver reality show received a hundred audition tapes, several potential offers of financial backing from production companies and a whirlwind of media attention.

Pretty good for a bunch of hipsters, a subculture notorious for not doing much at all.

vCash
    Steven Speilberg has two new tv projects in the works. They are The Talisman which is a mini-series, and Under The Dome. Not sure about Under The Dome but Talisman sounds quite interesting! I might just have to read the novel before the Mini-Series is released.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Steven Speilberg has two new tv projects in the works. They are The Talisman which is a mini-series, and Under The Dome. Not sure about Under The Dome but Talisman sounds quite interesting! I might just have to read the novel before the Mini-Series is released.
    I loved The Talisman, one of my favourite King books. (Well, co-written with Peter Straub.) It's a great quest story. I think that, now that CGI is at a level where it's easier and more affordable to incorporate in a mini-series, a televised adaptation could be awesome.

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast