Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'm scared for Blue Bloods. I've already lost NYC 22 so I do not want to lose Blue Bloods too. LOL
    I enjoy it too. Even with how much I despise Tom Selleck, both his acting and his politics.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "Bates Motel" premieres on A&E March 18:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-on-ae/163974/

“Bates Motel” is a contemporary prequel to the genre-defining film “Psycho,” and promises to give viewers an intimate portrayal of how Norman Bates’ psyche unravels through his teenage years. Fans will have access to the dark, twisted backstory of Norman Bates and how deeply intricate his relationship with his mother, Norma, truly is.
    I'm looking forward to this series. And Vera Farmiga.

vCash
    Sounds very interesting and it is on basic cable so I can watch it.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    The premise for Bates Motel sounds great ... I just wish it was on any network other than A&E. They haven't produced any watchable original programming in years, I have so little faith in them. But maybe if I go in with lowered expectations I won't be disappointed!

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to returning to my Sunday night juggling act tonight: OuaT, Revenge, Good Wife, Downton, Lewis, and New Tricks.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash

From the Bloc
    vCash
    My guess is that a significant number of American (and Canadian) viewers were tuned into PBS last night.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    I was hoping to see better ratings for "Happy Endings" and "Don't Trust The B" after they moved to Sunday. But no....

vCash
    A new show for Canadian viewers on W tonight: Majumder Manor. It's a behind-the-scenes look at comedian and actor Shaun Majumder as he tries to fulfill a lifelong dream of building an inn in his small Newfoundland hometown. Not the type of show I'd normally care about, except that I like Majumder so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    My guess is that a significant number of American (and Canadian) viewers were tuned into PBS last night.
    I think you were right:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...feedburner&utm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    I was hoping to see better ratings for "Happy Endings" and "Don't Trust The B" after they moved to Sunday. But no....
    I've just started rewatching Apt 23, I wish I'd tuned in earlier. June is from Queens, yeah. When a network burns off episodes twice a week, I don't think that's ever a good sign.

vCash
    A new show called Deception starts tonight at 10. Looks like another soap it could be promising if they do a different murder very season or this show could be yet another reincarnation of Twin Peaks. But I hope to be able to watch it soon.

vCash
    Deception was very Pilot-ty, but it was also a lot of fun. I will keep watching!

Not the smartest detective in the world. Why was she watching that video in the house? Not even in her bedroom!

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    "Bones" renewed for a 9th season by FOX:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Deception was very Pilot-ty, but it was also a lot of fun. I will keep watching!

Not the smartest detective in the world. Why was she watching that video in the house? Not even in her bedroom!
    I semi-enjoyed it, but I am really bothered by the lack of age difference between Victor Garber and Tate Donovan. Garber is only about 13 - 14 years older and we're supposed to think this is a father - son duo? Donovan looks at least 10 years too old for the part he is playing.

On the other hand I really have nothing better to do on Monday night so I'll tune in again.

vCash
    Happy Endings makes me so happy. Max proclaiming that he is going to give up guys (but failing): "That's right--I'm straight now. From this moment forward, it's gonna be a steady diet of boobs and d...udes. Dammit! I am no longer interested in men, I am only interested in...m..en. Come on! From this moment forward it will be a steady diet of chicks with...di-AMMIT! I love gggg...uys. My favorite thing to touch is va-penis."

Parenthood was also excellent tonight.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV Ratings for Tuesday 1/08/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...t-lows/164603/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by emason View Post
    I semi-enjoyed it, but I am really bothered by the lack of age difference between Victor Garber and Tate Donovan. Garber is only about 13 - 14 years older and we're supposed to think this is a father - son duo? Donovan looks at least 10 years too old for the part he is playing.
    IKWYM ... but for me the issue was more that I think Garber looks waaaay younger than his real age!

I thought it had enough going for me to tune in for at least one more work. I'm not in love, but I liked it more than I thought I would. But it will also depend on The Carrie Diaries starting next Monday (tho in Canada it will air at 8:00 as well as the CW 10:00 timeslot), and on The Following starting Jan 21.

And if there's some super-sekret organization behind Vivian's (?) death ... I'm completely out. I'm so sick of that device, and just about ready to dump Revenge because of it.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    manhn: I totally agree! Happy Endings is SO FLIPPING FUNNY! I loved Max trying to give up guys and failing spectacularly and Penny & Alex trying to help/hurt the pop star girl was funny too. I really wish more people were watching this show! It is hilarious all the time! (BTW-The much talked about Kickball episode is airing this coming Sunday and I am not missing that one! I think it was the lost episode from last year that never got aired. I'm super stoked they're finally airing it! )
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    TV Ratings for Wednesday 1/09/2013:
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...t-year/164818/

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast