Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Caught up with Elementary, and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't absolutely love it, but it had enough to bring me back. (Now set for weekly record on DVR #2 ). Well written in a conventional, network TV investigator drama kind of way. JLM was great of course, and I didn't even mind Lucy Liu -- probably because she wasn't trying to be a sex kitten.

vCash
    I watched the first half hour of the first Revolution and turned the channel. Just caught up with the premiere of Last Resort. I'm interested enough that I'll keep watching.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Did not know it before but the character of Ralph Lamb on Vegas is based on a real life person. The real Ralph Lamb was sheriff from 1961 to 1979 and watched the show's premier.
    http://www.lvrj.com/news/lamb-show-g...171485151.html
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    My DVR will be working over time tonight. Once Upon a Time, Revenge and I decided to record 666 Park Avenue to see what I think.

I am upset that I missed Elementary but I will watch it online and then record the future episodes if I like it.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    H 50 -
    I think Wo Fat is awesome. Speculation that he is Doris' son as well??
    Christine Lahti was great - apples don't fall far from trees, Steve is so her son!
    Was thinking the same thing. Can't see the two of them sharing a beer though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    My DVR will be working over time tonight. Once Upon a Time, Revenge and I decided to record 666 Park Avenue to see what I think.
    I've had to get creative because Revenge, Dexter, and The RHONJ reunion all come on at 9. I'm also recording 666 Park Avenue out of curiosity, but I'll be watching Homeland and then get around to it sometime later this week.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    From what I have read of the first season of homeland I will not be watching. Like the idea but do not like story lines that drag on too long. Plus this whole thing about the suspect and his prime investigator being in love?! Neh I'll have to give the show a pass.

vCash
    I'm excited for some TAR and the mentalist tonight.

Was ok with Elementary. Lucy Liu bothered me a bit, but not overly so. I will be catching it again.

vCash
    Caught up with Scandal this afternoon. I wish the first season hadn't been so short, it wasn't enough time to fully sink all the characters in my head. But it did come back to me. The Quinn case was interesting, lots of seeds planted for future conspiracy stories (normally I'm not a fan of that plot device but it works here). But if Quinn allegedly committed murder in California ... why on earth was Josh Malina prosecuting her in DC??

6 minutes til Once Upon a Time ...

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    OK, I'm sufficiently intrigued and a little freaked out by 666 Park Avenue. What is up with that building??!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    666 Park Avenue freakin' rocked. That elevator scene shocked the hella out of me. There is too much goodness on ABC on Sunday.

vCash
    Anyone else watching Copper?! This series is totally... And I wanted to state for the record that I think Corky's missing wife had an abortion and his partner's the father! It's all so very

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I've had to get creative because Revenge, Dexter, and The RHONJ reunion all come on at 9.
    Luckily Real Housewives airs each episode 20 times.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Anyone else watching Copper?! This series is totally... And I wanted to state for the record that I think Corky's missing wife had an abortion and his partner's the father! It's all so very
    I watched the first 2 episodes, and thought it was good but not great. I've stopped watching it for now though with all the new network stuff on, since I know Showcase will repeat it many, many times over the course of the year. Either that or I'll catch up when it comes out on DVD. Ditto for Perception on Bravo.

vCash
    Yes, I am watching it.

The first half of your prediction seems heavily foreshadowed. The second half is new to me, but it seems plausible. We'll see if you're right.

vCash
    Was ok with Elementary. Lucy Liu bothered me a bit, but not overly so. I will be catching it again.
    How were the ratings?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    How were the ratings?
    Won its time slot by a significant margin:

10 p.m.

CBS: "Elementary" premiere (13.3 million, 8.4/14)
    ABC: "Scandal" premiere (7 million, 4.7/8)
    NBC: "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (4.2 million, 2.9/5)

18-49 leader: "Elementary" (3.1)

vCash
    Watching Elementary right now and it reminds me of Monk. I keep expecting Tony Shalhoub to walk in at any moment. LOL

vCash
    Watching Elementary right now and it reminds me of Monk. I keep expecting Tony Shalhoub to walk in at any moment. LOL
    Now that would actually get me to watch it.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Sons of Anarchy is killing me. What superb writing and acting. I don't normally like really violent shows, but this and Raylan are two of the best written and well acted shows on cable. Opie's funeral had me all over again.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast