Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    I'd like to see a second-chance season for people who were voted out first.
    Not if that means putting up with Wanda's singing
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    I'd like to see a second-chance season for people who were voted out first.
    Um, no.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    I don't really need to see people again who had no impact the first time, and other than the ones who didn't even get to play the year they did the schoolyard pick, I don't see any reason why they should get a second chance.

I can get excited about returnees when they are interesting players, but for the most part this crew for next season are not interesting to me, and I'd much rather have a completely new cast - provided they are fans of the game and there to play, and play hard. No models, actors or wishy washy people who have never seen the show (which in fairness has not been much of a problem in recent seasons - it's a huge problem on BB as they keep casting "types" who have never seen the show before).

I don't mind celebrities as I think it adds an interesting spin - but like Jeff and Lisa, and Jimmy Johnson a few seasons ago, they need to also be real fans of the game who are there to play, not further their careers. Would mind some winners from international seasons.

My big thing that I've said a million times but will say again in the hopes that one day it might actually happen, is to cast people with an assortment of special skills - game advantages if you will, and see who comes out on top. I'm thinking a triathlete, a Navy Seal, a champion puzzler, a many times elected politician, a con artist, a fortune teller, a courtroom lawyer, a high powered PR exec, a successful coach (I know this has been done several times, but it fits here), a parkour expert, a survival expert, a top end networker/social butterfly, etc etc.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    ...No models, actors or wishy washy people who have never seen the show (which in fairness has not been much of a problem in recent seasons - it's a huge problem on BB as they keep casting "types" who have never seen the show before).
    NO PHARMACEUTICAL REPS!!!

It should be noted that one of the most most cult-favorite players of Survivor is Courtney Yates, who had never seen the show, knew nothing about it, and was largely unimpressed by the game
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    NO PHARMACEUTICAL REPS!!!

It should be noted that one of the most most cult-favorite players of Survivor is Courtney Yates, who had never seen the show, knew nothing about it, and was largely unimpressed by the game
    I also think that Yul (still my all-time favourite player) was not a big fan or a watcher of the show. I'm actually OK with having a mix of people who have and people who haven't seen the show before because sometimes the people who haven't seen the show can add a new perspective or a breath of fresh air. But I don't like it when it's (a) almost all newbies and people unfamiliar with the show and/or (b) Heavily weighted towards models/actors that are clearly just there to help their career out. I could live with a small percentage being non-fans and mactors, but it's a bit ridiculous when it's over half the show. It's also a bit ridiculous when the season is being billed as fans vs. faves and the "fans" are clearly not really fans (especially since the "faves" part is also questionable). I seem to recall on the previous FvF season that was the case for at least some of the so-called fans.

vCash
    What a shame that after this outstanding season we get stuck with anothe season of fans vs. favorites. And the list of faves is ridiculously lame. Maybe one or two of them I'd like to see again, but on the whole, no way.

What I'd like to see in two seasons is another Heroes vs. Villians That is, as long as it's a Hantz free zone!

vCash
    Also, if Fan vs Favorite was filmed before September,

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    Also, if Fan vs Favorite was filmed before September,

Spoiler

Put in spoiler tags so no one who doesn't want to know what's up checks out the above out of curiosity.

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Put in spoiler tags so no one who doesn't want to know what's up checks out the above out of curiosity.

Spoiler

Yeah but

Spoiler

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627