Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
To take this as far off topic from the dog park as possible, I was rowing today and the row boats treat the river like a road, however we know that not everyone knows the "rules" of the river, usually kayakers just stay in the middle, and we don't care where the little motor fishing boats are as long as they are kind enough to go no wake when passing us. Today there were FIVE kayakers rowing in a line across the river, and NONE of them would move to let me pass. I finally managed to position myself on the far side of the river (which I was nervous about since I knew a faster rower was going to be heading back downstream soon), but since I am slow as a snail (I've only been doing this for 3 weeks) it takes me awhile to get ahead of them, and one of them decides to "race" me- meaning he was paddling as hard as he could (a rec kayaker is nowhere near as efficient as a rec rower), to stay directy in front of me, to not let me move ahead. What a jerk...
Was it Russell Crowe? Seems he got lost in his kayak and had to get a lift back from the Coast Guard.