vCash

Help finding a rhythmic gymnastics video please

A few years ago (maybe after 2008? or even 2004?), someone posted a link to a video of a men's rhythmic gymnastics team. I think the team was Japanese but could have been Chinese. It was a great routine. Does anyone have the link? Thanks.

ETA - I don't think it was on a green mat like most of the youtube videos. I also think it had some apparatus, but I'm not positive.
    Last edited by A.H.Black; 08-12-2012 at 03:21 AM.

vCash
    blame those copyrights even personal videos recoded from the olympics are removed

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Men's rhythmic gymnastics isn't in the Olympics so it shouldn't be a problem.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    A few years ago (maybe after 2008? or even 2004?), someone posted a link to a video of a men's rhythmic gymnastics team. I think the team was Japanese but could have been Chinese. It was a great routine. Does anyone have the link? Thanks.

ETA - I don't think it was on a green mat like most of the youtube videos. I also think it had some apparatus, but I'm not positive.
    I'm 99% sure that I know which video you're talking about. It was not "rythmic gymnastics" but acro sport, and it was perfomed by either Japan or Korea, and the guys were wearing green shirts and black pants, if I'm correct...

Still not found back, but I'm searching !

EDIT : And it was performed during some university games or something like that. I did some researches in the past and only found the video we're talking about. Once again, if we're talking about the same one :p

EDIT again : that was not the one I was looking for, but ... :wowFactor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIYW...eature=related (and it's labelled as GR :/)
    Last edited by Diane Mars; 08-12-2012 at 03:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane Mars View Post
    I'm 99% sure that I know which video you're talking about. It was not "rythmic gymnastics" but acro sport, and it was perfomed by either Japan or Korea, and the guys were wearing green shirts and black pants, if I'm correct...

Still not found back, but I'm searching !

EDIT : And it was performed during some university games or something like that. I did some researches in the past and only found the video we're talking about. Once again, if we're talking about the same one :p
    Sounds right. I'm searching too. Thanks.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeOnt7lwiN0 , I hope you dont mean this video. the Team is Japan as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Domshabfan View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeOnt7lwiN0 , I hope you dont mean this video. the Team is Japan as well.
    Nope. Too recent (I think) and not a green mat. Thanks anyway.