Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

vCash

Looks like the ugly Brasilians have arrived

They were completely classless in their display when winning volleyball.
    Beefcake's fancy, saccharine, artsy, drag bingo cliche effusing, bipolar, OTT fashionista manchild

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Didn't see it, what did they do? Blow smoke in someone's face?
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    But do "ugly" Brazilians exist?
    Zorry my english, I´m a verrrrrry rude spaÑish

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    They were completely classless in their display when winning volleyball.
    Did they show their g-strings?
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    But the Brazilians were unstoppable, just as they were in the match. Right away, they joined hands with their coaches and danced in a gigantic circle as if it they were in the final hour of a particularly rowdy wedding.
    Meh they sound like the ugly American soccer team.

vCash
    But the Brazilians were unstoppable, just as they were in the match. Right away, they joined hands with their coaches and danced in a gigantic circle as if it they were in the final hour of a particularly rowdy wedding.
    As the Americans stood on the medals stand, some red-eyed after sobbing, the Brazilians danced in circles, sang, did somersaults and pretended to box with one another. They had just beaten the Americans, who had been favored to win.

Oh and there isn't much class when someone on your team is called Destinee Hooker.

http://blog.chron.com/olympics/2012/...ation-amusing/ lol
    Last edited by gingercrush; 08-12-2012 at 09:41 AM.

vCash
    I thought it looked like a great and fun celebration, maybe the US women were just very bitter and could not take being second. Winners should be allowed to have a great time. And you can also celebrate silver as was proven by the US high jumper Brigetta Barrett, she was really cute and very happy about her medal.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sus2850 View Post
    I thought it looked like a great and fun celebration, maybe the US women were just very bitter and could not take being second.
    I'll bet they had their best McKayla Maroney/Not Impressed faces on and all while the Brazilians were .
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Congrats to Brazillian women's team on their win.
    They thrive on keeping their energy high, and it really is an essential part of their game.
    Too bad that Logan Tom missed out on OGM again. It was probably her last chance.
    Last edited by RumbleFish; 08-12-2012 at 02:21 PM.

vCash
    Brasil!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gingercrush View Post

Oh and there isn't much class when someone on your team is called Destinee Hooker.

http://blog.chron.com/olympics/2012/...ation-amusing/ lol
    LOL at article. There's a few things I want to elaborate as a londonner. I doubt Brazilians are the only ones cheering for Brazil at the games, I'd say majority of the Britain would do too (especially those from the Stratford area).

Anyone from London will able to tell you Brazilians are among the most popular nationality in London, just ask around, especially among the creative industry. They are just too cool, fun, free, unafraid to show their thirst and passion for life. The perpetual underdog, similar to Britain. Their outpouring emotion always feels genuine and not over bearing; and they are capable of taking their losses gracefully and don't have that off putting entitlement attitude. US suffers in comparison, especially after the public jeering of the 'blah' comments from the American 'representatives' that dominated the Olympic headlines, starting from Mitt Romney, then John Leonard, then of course that Ugly American article everyone refers to etc. Even Michael Phelps failed to enliven good feel factor when he admit he too - pees in the pool, just like Lochte. Yeww....

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post

Anyone from London will able to tell you Brazilians are among the most popular nationality in London
    Not the Irish?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    LOL at article. There's a few things I want to elaborate as a londonner. I doubt Brazilians are the only ones cheering for Brazil at the games, I'd say majority of the Britain would do too (especially those from the Stratford area).

Anyone from London will able to tell you Brazilians are among the most popular nationality in London, just ask around, especially among the creative industry. They are just too cool, fun, free, unafraid to show their thirst and passion for life. The perpetual underdog, similar to Britain. Their outpouring emotion always feels genuine and not over bearing; and they are capable of taking their losses gracefully and don't have that off putting entitlement attitude.

Awwwww. As a Brazilian-Englishman, I shed a little tear reading this

vCash
    “They’re very hot-blooded. You know, South Americans, they like to dance, shake their booty. They are who they are. I am who I am.”
    Can not wait for Rio 2016. Might as well say it now, Best Olympics ever!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    would it save money to have all of the olympics in london?
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    I thought their behaviour while the other teams were receiving their medals was pretty classless. They were the winners, but it was someone else's moment. Shut the feck up for a second or two.
    And I'm brazilian.

It was just out of happiness, no gloating, but they should have toned it down at that point.

They had to tumble across the court at the end because the court was too full of stuff and people and they couldn't dive on the court like they usually do when they win a tournment.

That said: go men's team!!
    Dá-lhe, Isadora!!
    Lead me not into temptation. I can find it, and eat it, all by myself.

vCash
    I saw the celebration---I am an American---I thought it was fun to watch. Much ado about nothing imho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gingercrush View Post
    And there isn't much class when you make fun of someone's name.

vCash
    i salute Destinee Hooker for reaching so far in life even with the name, Can you image what her high school life might have been? she is a big Girl i think she could handle it and give it back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Domshabfan View Post
    i salute Destinee Hooker for reaching so far in life even with the name, Can you image what her high school life might have been? she is a big Girl i think she could handle it and give it back.
    She was interviewed on NBC during the games and said she was teased a lot when she was growing up. Probably by mean girls like gingercrush.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast