Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    LMAO at Jimmy Fallon. "Thank you Mistay May Treanor for having the nickname 6 feet of sunshine and thank you Long Dong for not having that nickname."
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    BMX expert - "I've rode through that injury myself." cringe.

It's either a very big ice rink, or there's a lake under there.
    vCash
    Hey, tomorrow the main netwk. is showing some interesting stuff including- ta da- mtn. biking.

Makes up a bit for my missing some of the other faves but "less glam" sports, like triathlon and open water.

vCash
    Isn't Modern Pentathlon tomorrow too.

Grrr. Being an hour behind, I'm missing some of the BMX because of the NBC news interruption.

vCash
    I feel so badly for Morgan Uceny--I can't believe she fell again. She could have won Worlds last year and the Olympics, and she ends up down on the track in both races. I hope she comes back next year and wins a medal in Moscow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedySucks View Post
    I feel so badly for Morgan Uceny--I can't believe she fell again. She could have won Worlds last year and the Olympics, and she ends up down on the track in both races. I hope she comes back next year and wins a medal in Moscow.
    That was awful, but in the spirit of my skating coach, I wanted to yell at her "get up and keep going!" Instead she had a right hissy fit on the track. Obviously she wasn't going to medal, but finish the race.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vesperholly View Post
    That was awful, but in the spirit of my skating coach, I wanted to yell at her "get up and keep going!" Instead she had a right hissy fit on the track. Obviously she wasn't going to medal, but finish the race.
    I agree. I can't help but think finishing would have helped - if just emotionally. Like your skating coach spirit, I wanted to say "The next time you don't finish a race, you better have a significant injury".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vesperholly View Post
    Ita. When the whole Decker/Budd fiasco occurred I at first felt badly for Mary but as the evening went on my heart went out to Budd. Disappointment and sadness can be noble but I don't think Mary received that memo. I know I'm probably not being fair but that was my honest reaction at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12