Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Yes, but does PL want to have the same purse as her sister? If so, your solution works, Jen!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    My sister and I have some of the same things. It was fine when we lived on opposite sides of the planet...and we're yet to turn up to the same event with the same clothes or bag since I've been back so I think it's fine
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    I wrapped it and put in the box to be mailed so I wouldn't keep it.

I may order the one from DSW for myself. My sister lives in Las Vegas, so it's probably okay.....

vCash
    Yup, just use another purse when you two will be together!

vCash
    I need help with some slacks. For me a size 32 waist is fine, but I tend to find that the seat/butt is a bit on the tight side. I have to go up into the 36-38 range before I find something that doesn't show(I seem to be one of those guys that legs come to very easily when I started working out and have a bit of a bubble butt.). Unfortunately, there's also quite a bit of extra fabric that bunches up with a belt. Any suggestions? Does it make sense to buy something off the rack and have it altered? Thanks!

vCash
    It sounds as though a tailor would be a wise investment,

vCash
    ^^ Totally agree. Find a tailor and make him your new best friend. I have the opposite problem. Hips too small for my waist size. There have been so many dresses and pants that i walked away from because of it. This past Fall, I found a dress that I loved, but it was too big in the hips/butt. I got it tailored and now a whole new world has opened up! LOL

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031