Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I really loved this week's episode. I thought Rose McGowan did a great job as Cora but sheesh!, what has she done to her face?! I loved her in Charmed and she was so gorgeous back then...but whatever she's done to her nose/mouth has ruined her appearance. That said, I thought she played young Cora very well.

It's crazy how much Regina must hate Snow at this point! It seems like Snow is the reason Regina can't have love. Regina blames Snow for Daniel's death (it is Daniel, right?) and now she can blame Snow her mother's death...which sucks b/c as soon as her mother was able to actually love her she died.

It feels like Regina is about to cross that point of no return. I don't think she'll care about being perceived as the bad person now. DOUBLE REVENGE!! is the only thing on Regina's mind from here on out but the question is how far will she go and who will she hurt to get back at Snow? David? Emma? Would she go as far as to sacrifice Henry? It wouldn't be the first time she killed the thing she loved the most to get back at Snow...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    but sheesh!, what has she done to her face?!
    This was my first thought too. Then I found out she was apparently in a pretty horrific accident which required quite a bit of reconstructive surgery. And then it sounds like she got a little addicted and did more than she needed to. So at least some of it can be excused.

vCash
    I think I've figured out what's going on. Regina is like the kid who pokes and teases and hits the other kid and then cries when they finally get walloped back. Should Snow have "hit" back? I don't know. But Snow has never DONE anything to Regina or her family without an INSANE amount of provocation.

Regina has come to expect very little consequences for her actions from the Charming family because she knows they play by a different set of rules than she does. She should have been prepared for collateral damage for the war that she instigated, but didn't. Because it IS a war, and both sides have to accept that there are going to be losses. But Regina doesn't seem to see it that way.

She will, in time, I think. But while I realize that losing her mother is a hard blow, she needs to realize she has NO moral high ground to stand on when it comes to Snow. Sure, Snow killed her mother...but Regina killed Snow's father, mother (by association), her oldest friend, one of her loyal subjects and many, many more.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    She will, in time, I think. But while I realize that losing her mother is a hard blow, she needs to realize she has NO moral high ground to stand on when it comes to Snow. Sure, Snow killed her mother...but Regina killed Snow's father, mother (by association), her oldest friend, one of her loyal subjects and many, many more.
    Not to mention the fact that Snow killing Cora was in actual self-defence: Cora was gearing up to kill Snow, David, Emma, Gold, and anyone else who got in her way. Pretty much the only circumstances under which Snow/MM would kill.

Regina has killed multiple times for spite and vengance. No contest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    I think I've figured out what's going on. Regina is like the kid who pokes and teases and hits the other kid and then cries when they finally get walloped back.
    That's very well put.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I couldn't find the actual tree I saw a few weeks ago for the ever growing Charming family but TV Guide has a photo gallery dedicated to them all so here's that link: http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...y-Tree-1061303
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    I couldn't find the actual tree I saw a few weeks ago for the ever growing Charming family but TV Guide has a photo gallery dedicated to them all so here's that link: http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...y-Tree-1061303
    I'm surprised there isn't a family tree at the OuaT Wiki site -- though they do have a pretty awesome timeline. And frankly, with all the overlapping flashbacks, it's the when I sometimes have more trouble keeping track of, rather than the who.

But speaking of family ... we've never heard anything about David's natural father, have we? I think there might have been some mention during one of the Ruth-at-the-farm episodes about David being the "man of the house," ... but I don't recall if the father was dead or just "gone." If they were looking for a new family character connection to make, that would be an obvious one.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    I'm surprised there isn't a family tree at the OuaT Wiki site -- though they do have a pretty awesome timeline. And frankly, with all the overlapping flashbacks, it's the when I sometimes have more trouble keeping track of, rather than the who.

But speaking of family ... we've never heard anything about David's natural father, have we? I think there might have been some mention during one of the Ruth-at-the-farm episodes about David being the "man of the house," ... but I don't recall if the father was dead or just "gone." If they were looking for a new family character connection to make, that would be an obvious one.
    Yeah, the when sometimes gets a little confusing for me too, LOL

I can't remember if they actually said the specifics about David's father. I remember them saying that he hadn't been around for most of David's life but I don't think they ever clarified if he was dead or had just left their family. I may be starting a re-watch of season one this spring sometime and that episode is high up on my list to watch again. I'll have to check that part and see if they said what happened to him. Hmmm, things to ponder....
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    BUMP

I haven't watched it all yet but I KNEW that young kid was going to end up being the grown up outsider Greg! I'll be back later with more thoughts since I need to watch the the first 20 minutes to get totally caught up.

vCash
    Spoiler Question

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CDANN1013 View Post
    Spoiler Question

Spoiler

Yes, but she put it back in

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CDANN1013 View Post
    Spoiler Question

Spoiler

Spoiler

I probably didn't need to spoiler that but I did anyway just in case anyone wanders in here who hasn't seen that part yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post

Spoiler

I probably didn't need to spoiler that but I did anyway just in case anyone wanders in here who hasn't seen that part yet.
    Never mind

vCash
    Poor Snow. I just tweeted to the official Once account, "Girl needs Jesus." If anyone monitors that thing, they probably just fell off their chair.

This episode and the last one were really strong. Some of the best they've done so far, I think.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Oh, this was such a good episode! Great l

vCash
    Oh, this was such a good episode! Great look into Regina's motives into adopting, and you can really see how the curse didn't make her happy. Do they ever?

I'm realllllly curious to see who Bae's fiancée is. I was pretty sure she wasn't magical but it looks like she is and he didn't know. Not from Storybrook, though.

And bravo Emma for taking my advice and attempting to get Henry OUTTA THERE. Smart move but it looks like Henry won't go. But at least she's trying.

vCash
    The part where Regina started to get bored was really brilliantly done. A great illustration of "the banality of evil," I think.

vCash
    At times I got really confused because of the switching between timelines rather than "story" lines. I found it a bit confusing and couldn't quite understand why we needed to be in 1983 -- until the end of the show and then it made sense. Guess I am very slow in picking up on little things like Owen the child returns as ??? -- the guy who is trying to see the magic taking place.

Poor Snow. Now she's seen that she has blackness in heart, she seems truly devastated. So many ways that could go, but the worst of it is that now Regina believes she can "have it all".

I understand Henry trying to "blow up and kill the magic" -- good idea, too bad it wouldn't work.

Love how Emma called out Bael on Henry's disappearing. Dad thinks Henry bought in on the "going to New York and being safe" and that Henry had just gone to the bathroom. Emma asks "with his packback?" and then proceeds to say that Henry's run off -- shades of his dad. Gotta love Emma calling a spade a spade there. Made me chuckle.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    It would be nice if Henry would just occasionally recognize that there MIGHT be someone on this earth who knows a little bit more than he does. I realize that it was important that he had to cling to his belief in the fairytale book, and keep pushing it, when no one else would listen. But now his know-it-all act is starting to get old.

Just me
    vCash
    Henry still sees everything in black and white, like most children. I'm waiting for the day when he realizes that everything that's happening now was set in motion with his action of bringing Emma to Storybrooke. What was a fairy tale is now the real world.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast