Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    That's so true about Hook getting knocked out so much (I kind of love that Emma has been most of his knockouts though since her badassery is one of my favorite things about her ). Someone posted on another OUAT board I visit that there really needs to be a fan video done for all of Hook's knockouts done to that old song "Tubthumping" (I think that's the title). Remember the lyrics: "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down" LMAO

BTW-If anyone wants to watch Manhattan again before tomorrow night's new episode, it appears that ABC is going to start rerunning OUAT on Saturday nights at 8 PM and they're starting that off with airing that episode again this evening.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyN View Post
    I still think a love triangle with him, Emma, and Neal is coming.
    I forgot to mention it, but if anyone saw the Canadian promo for the next episode, it seems to indicate that

Spoiler

which just makes me more convinced about this. Think of the drama!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    FYI: Tomorrow afternoon there's going to be a Paleyfest panel with most of the cast of OUAT (they also did one last year that was a total riot ) and it's going to be live streamed at the below link starting at 4:30 PM EST. I believe the attending cast/crew are Eddy & Adam, Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Lana Parrilla, Robert Carlyle, Colin O'Donoghue, and Emilie DeRavin and the moderator is the guy from the TV Line website, Matt Mitovich, who is a HUGE Once fan and always does a ton of press for the show so he should do a great job with questions and fun stories. I will definitely be watching the panel myself (seriously, this thing was HILARIOUS last year!) and it should be a really fun interview to watch before the new episode tomorrow night!

Link: http://new.livestream.com/paleycenter/onceuponatime2013
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    OMG, the Once Paleyfest panel this afternoon was HILARIOUS. I love this cast so much and every single one of them is just awesome. They did give quite a few fun teasers about the upcoming episodes although there aren't any real huge spoilers (there are a few small ones). I posted a link to a You Tube video if anyone wants to watch it but watch it fast because they may yank it off there before we know it. It should be posted on Hulu tomorrow if the You Tube link is gone. My favorite line of the afternoon was something Jen to Josh regarding Emma's life: "I want to know when you're gonna punch out Neal for sending me to jail!"

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWigp...ature=youtu.be

As far as tonight's episode, HOLY CRAP. My head is still spinning a bit but I was on the edge of my seat for most of it, part of it made me cry (poor Johanna!), Bailee Madison (young Snow) is freaking AMAZING in that role, Neal having a fiance SUCKS SO HARD (seriously, don't they have enough drama?!), Henry at one point acted like a snot nosed brat towards Emma and that made me mad, and I am VERY anxious for next week's episode which looks pretty epic. If Cora kicks the bucket, I'm not going to feel all that bad about it because that witch really has it coming!

I freaking love this show even when it emotionally breaks me!

vCash
    Crap, Charming better not die next week!

vCash
    Another episode, another Hook knockout. At least he managed to do some damage beforehand this time, which I guess is an improvement.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I really think that Cora's time in SB is up and she's gonna kick the bucket, but I'm worried about Snow going further into a very dark side of her personality. It has to be so frustrating for her, trying to do the right things and yet somehow coming out on the wrong side anyway and watching someone she loves get hurt, but letting that darkness into her heart is a dangerous proposition. Next week's episode is going to be INTENSE and I hope we're all still breathing by the end of it!

Emma needs a hug. I feel like my favorite character is the emotional punching bag of the show right now. *sigh*

vCash
    So now I'm curious: Nealfire knows Hook, but does Hook know who he is? And if so, does Nealfire already know the truth about Rumple killing Milah? Because I assumed that was a bomb that was going to drop later on - presumably just as he was starting to reconcile with his father.

Come to think of it, does he even know that Hook is the one his mother ran off with? I assume he would have picked up enough from local gossip to get the gist of what happened, but would he have known the specific pirate she left with? Especially since I'm pretty sure Hook didn't get his hook until after Bae had already gone through the portal. On the other hand, if he's Peter Pan (rather than just one of the Lost Boys) that could be the show's explanation for why they became enemies in the first place - Nealfire blamed him for taking his mother away.

Oh well, I guess this stuff will be answered in time...but I want to know NOW dammit!!!
    Last edited by AshleyN; 03-04-2013 at 07:00 AM.

vCash
    OK, I obviously missed someting about Cora? and her possibly dying? What did I miss? Drats, I hate it when I miss things, one of the reasons I come here -- to see what I missed
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyN View Post
    So now I'm curious: Nealfire knows Hook, but does Hook know who he is? And if so, does Nealfire already know the truth about Rumple killing Milah? Because I assumed that was a bomb that was going to drop later on - presumably just as he was starting to reconcile with his father.

Come to think of it, does he even know that Hook is the one his mother ran off with? I assume he would have picked up enough from local gossip to get the gist of what happened, but would he have known the specific pirate she left with? Especially since I'm pretty sure Hook didn't get his hook until after Bae had already gone through the portal. On the other hand, if he's Peter Pan (rather than just one of the Lost Boys) that could be the show's explanation for why they became enemies in the first place - Nealfire blamed him for taking his mother away.

Oh well, I guess this stuff will be answered in time...but I want to know NOW dammit!!!
    He's Peter Pan. I'm calling it right now.

And his fiancee is probably Tinker Bell or Tiger Lily or something.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    I'm not convinced that Bae's fiancée is anyone from Storybook. Remember, he freaked and ran when he found out who Emma was and where she was from...I doubt he'd jump right back into another relationship like that.

vCash
    I wonder if anyone has put together an OuaT family tree yet. Someone must have by now -- that's just the sort of thing Internet fandom was made for. Can you imagine what a tangled mess that thing would be?
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Another good episode. The actress that plays young Snow is fabulous.

I was LOL at Neal having a fiancee. Hopefully that will nip the possibility of any reunion with Emma in the bud.

Loathed Rumple's treatment of Henry. This is not boding well for the rest of the season for their relationship ever having a happy ending.

I hate the idea of anyone other than Hook sailing his ship. I heard that Colin O'Donoghue, who plays Hook, broke his foot, so it might be why he isn't going back with them as a prisoner of otherwise.

I watched some of the Paleyfest and loved the audience reaction as well as the show creators' enthusiasm for a possible Emma/Hook pairing.
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    I meant to mention this last night, but it's a shame that they apparently couldn't get Richard Schiff back for this episode. Leopold's absence from the flashback story was pretty glaring.

Plus, like any good West Wing fan, I'm firmly of the belief that there can never be too much Richard Schiff.
    Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    I was LOL at Neal having a fiancee. Hopefully that will nip the possibility of any reunion with Emma in the bud.
    I highly doubt it. All this does information does is increase the angst factor by taking us from a love triangle to a quadrilateral.

Come on, we all know it's coming, especially given the reveal that Hook and Neal already have a history.
    Last edited by AshleyN; 03-04-2013 at 09:29 PM.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    During the Paley Fest panel, Adam and Eddie said we'd see another land this season that we haven't visited before, so I'm guessing Neverland.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I wonder if anyone has put together an OuaT family tree yet. Someone must have by now -- that's just the sort of thing Internet fandom was made for. Can you imagine what a tangled mess that thing would be?
    OMG, there's one out there but I have to find it. It's hilarious and definitely makes your brain hurt, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    He's Peter Pan. I'm calling it right now.

And his fiancee is probably Tinker Bell or Tiger Lily or something.
    That's my suspicion too although I won't be surprised if he turns out to be one of the Lost Boys. I think his fiancee is Tiger Lily so I'm with you on that second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    I'm not convinced that Bae's fiancée is anyone from Storybook. Remember, he freaked and ran when he found out who Emma was and where she was from...I doubt he'd jump right back into another relationship like that.
    He may not know. What if she followed him to our land when he first arrived (without him knowing) and then waited until later on to find him again after enough time had passed so he might not recognize her? That might be reaching but this show is from the creators of Lost so I wouldn't put anything past them.

Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    Another good episode. The actress that plays young Snow is fabulous.

I hate the idea of anyone other than Hook sailing his ship. I heard that Colin O'Donoghue, who plays Hook, broke his foot, so it might be why he isn't going back with them as a prisoner of otherwise.
    Colin actually broke his leg 7 weeks ago and according to the Paleyfest panel, we're now seeing how it restricted them in the current story but I think he's finally on the mend and things will pick up soon. Poor guy! That had to suck. (And I agree about Little Snow....actress Bailee Madison is WONDERFUL in that role. Wow! I was so impressed with her last night.)

vCash
    Bailee Madison's performance gutted me. Wow, she was great - I cried right along with her.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Re-registered User
    vCash
    What happened? I just caught the last 5 min of the show, and I'll watch the whole thing as soon as it's online, but I have to know- what did Snow do?!
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    What happened? I just caught the last 5 min of the show, and I'll watch the whole thing as soon as it's online, but I have to know- what did Snow do?!
    I'm watching now. I'll let you know

vCash
    This episode is amazing!

If anyone is concerned about being spoiled, I'd stop reading after this post as my next will contain many and I won't be using tags, as its already aired twice here

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast