Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    vCash
    Who is Peter Pan? I think it is

Spoiler

. I loved the episode.

vCash
    Eww, Emma and Neal love each other. Yuck. At least Tamara is still alive.

I have virtually no more patience with Regina. Her "evil" plans are so stupid and the writers' attempts at "redemption" suck.

And Lacey bugs.

Next season will be about the Believers. Looking forward to that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Eww, Emma and Neal love each other. Yuck.
    That's how I feel. I want Emma to fall for someone more badass and intelligent, not some dude who was easily duped by Tamara.

Just me
    vCash
    I do not care for where this is heading. I am not at all interested in the “scientific-religious cult” that seems to be emerging, and there are getting to be way too many holes in the plot. Tamara wants to destroy magic from the world and yet she does not hesitate to use a magic bean when it serves her purpose. Bae has a history with Hook and yet neither he nor Hook said anything about it when Hook attempts to kill his father. Owen and Tamara want to wipe out magic and seem to ignore Rumple, the greatest source of magic in Storybrook.

I've enjoyed most of the twists the writers have given the old fairy tales, but turning Peter Pan into a wraith-like being was just wrong.

And Lacey bugs the sh*t out of me.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    That's how I feel. I want Emma to fall for someone more badass and intelligent, not some dude who was easily duped by Tamara.
    Don't forget someone who fights for her, not runs from her/gives up on her. I mean, Neal finds out Emma is in SB and what does he do? Starts dating and then gets engaged to another woman! I can't believe Neal gets completely let off the hook for all the terrible things he has done by the writers (hello, where was the Snow/David confrontation scene with Neal? They weren't at all upset by what he did to Emma? REALLY??) while other characters (cough Hook cough) can't seem to catch a break.
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I'm not going to post anything about last night's episode here because I have a feeling I'd get ridiculed to high heaven (short story.....I LOVED the entire episode and bawled when Neal let go of Emma's hand and then when Charming comforted Emma ), but don't forget that Colin (Hook) broke his leg halfway through the filming of the second half of the season. There's no doubt in my mind that they weren't able to do some of the things that they originally wanted to do this season when they lost him for several weeks. That had to be really hard on them to rearrange things and deal with losing one of their actors for an extended amount of time.

And I don't think that Shadow is actually Peter Pan. I think it's just his shadow (remember, he had an ornery one in the original story) and that there's a good story there about how the two of them got separated and why it's now holding kids hostage in Neverland. We may even get a taste of that story in the season finale this weekend. My personal theory is that the Shadow is somehow related to the Wraith and that's how they're going to tie the first part of the season to this second part. Either way I'm excited to get more back story on how Hook and Nealfire knew each other in Neverland and to see if that diamond actually does end up destroying Storybrooke. These guys sure now how to raise the stakes in their season finales!!

This season hasn't quite been as magical as the first one but I think overall it's given us a LOT of beautiful moments. Emma & Snow in the nursery will always be one of my favorite scenes of the entire series, and I also adored Broken, Tallahassee, Manhattan, and Queen of Hearts (my four fave episodes of S2). I'm too invested in these characters now and I plan to follow everything through all the way to the end. I think next season they'll fix the things that they maybe didn't work as well and give us more of the storytelling like they did in season one. I trust these guys.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Posted on OUAT's facebook page about an hour ago.

Good news Dearies. Once Upon a Time is officially returning for a third season, and we will also be introducing a new spinoff series called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

vCash
    Double post, please ignore.
    Last edited by ChelleC; 05-11-2013 at 06:32 AM.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I am SO excited that OUAT officially got renewed for season three! I thought it was inevitable at some point but it's always nice to see it in print.

Tonight's episode blew my mind a little bit with awesomeness and since I'm trying to focus on Revenge now, I'll post some thoughts later. My favorite moment though....Emma FINALLY called her parents "Mom" and "Dad"!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I'm happy they are getting a third season but I'm more than a little iffy about this spin off. I don't think it will do well...especially if they try to tie it in with OUAT. One reason I like the show is b/c of the way they weave all the stories together, piece by piece. Sometimes it's a little confusing but it's neat! However, if they try to do the same thing with the Wonderland version (ie. tie it in with Emma/Snow/Charming, etc.) it's going to get hella confusing.

I thought last night's episode was interesting. I don't like the Tamara/Owen story line. Who is in charge of "headquarters" and why aren't they in Storybrooke if it's so important that magic be destroyed? I agree that it's odd they despise magic but yet they use it so freely. It's weird...

I'm also not that happy that they've made Peter Pan evil. Side note: I love that they incorporated Peter/Neverland into the story. I grew up on Peter Pan...I can recite the entire movie! So when I saw Wendy, Peter, Michael and even Nana, I got really excited. . I'm a bit confused on the Peter/Shadow thing. In the Disney version of Peter Pan Peter loses his shadow to Nana and Wendy sews it back on before inviting all three kids to Neverland. The shadow was separate from Peter...so I'm wondering is the Shadow Peter's minion or is the Shadow actually Peter?

I don't know how I feel about Peter Pan being portrayed as the evil kidnapping monster. He's supposed to be a symbol of youth, innocence and childhood. So does that mean Tinker Bell is evil too? Of course if you watch the Disney version, Tinker Bell was a jealous, two-faced, homicidal mega-biatch! She tried to kill--yeah, kill--Wendy and even betrayed Peter to Hook b/c of Wendy. She was terrible! Only now in my older age do I realize how insane that bitch was!

Well, I'm happy Neil isn't dead but I'm even happier that we'll get to see Mulan, Philip and Aurora again! That was an interesting triangle so hopefully they'll go into that more. So that means Neil is back in the Enchanted Forest...or at least he's close to it.

I enjoyed this season and I'm glad it's coming back.

vCash
    I understand both the Aurora and Mulan actresses have new series, though. So I don't know how they're going to handle that.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    That was a pretty good episode. And despite my penchant for having no interest in anti-heroes, I think Hook and Emma have mad chemistry. And thank goodness Lacey is gone forever.

Can Snow finally be free of guilt over killing Cora? Thank you.

vCash
    That was a pretty good episode. And despite my penchant for having no interest in anti-heroes, I think Hook and Emma have mad chemistry. And thank goodness Lacey is gone forever.
    I love the idea of Hook and Emma, SO much more than Emma and Neil!
    Last edited by flutzilla1; 05-13-2013 at 08:39 PM.

vCash
    Can someone explain to me how Rumple turned Lacey back into Belle? It looked so easy so why didn't he do it earlier?

Re: kwanatic at your description of Tinkerbell. I never liked that beotch.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    Can someone explain to me how Rumple turned Lacey back into Belle? It looked so easy so why didn't he do it earlier?

Re: kwanatic at your description of Tinkerbell. I never liked that beotch.
    The Blue Fairy just figured out how to make a potion using Pinocchio's hair to return the memory of those who'd lost it. She made it for the dwarf who'd lost his memory when he stepped over the line, and Leroy got her to make some for Belle.
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Wonderland is NOT going to be tied into Once Upon a Time. It is kind of a spin off but according to the producers, it's a standalone show that might have a few obvious connections to OUAT (Mad Hatter, Cora as the Queen of Hearts, etc) but will not rely on OUAT for it's stories. I think it's going to be more of a mini series and have a beginning, middle, and ending this season. We should find out more about the show tomorrow when ABC has their upfront presentation in NYC so hopefully we get more details then.

I loved the episode last night and I wish I hadn't been so brain dead from Revenge's awesomeness because I can't remember all I wanted to talk about now! Darn brain needs to heal fast here, LOL

I'm very glad Neal is still alive and that Mulan and Aurora managed to save Philip. I hope they're able to tell that story somehow next year in between things for the two actresses. I loved seeing Emma & Regina team up to save everyone from the crazy diamond destroyer. I think Regina's story arc has been like an EKG readout while someone is having a heart attack this year, but her love for Henry has always been there and now that she's motivated more by that than the evil stuff, I think we'll see a different and better side of Regina next season. She will always be butting heads with the Charmings and Rumple but hopefully the downright vindictive part of her goes into hibernation for a while. I'm glad we got more back story with Hook (hey, he actually does have a kind side when he wants to!) and hopefully Colin stays healthy next season so we don't lose him for any more extended periods of time. I'm very glad that Rumple got Belle back but am a little confused why he left her behind. I guess this is a good chance for badass Belle to come back and be the strong woman we all met the first time she appeared on the show by taking charge of Storybrooke for now. I loved the Charmings a bunch last night. Loved David punching Hook and I loved the talk that Snow gave Emma about how they had to save Regina. Did anyone else catch that she called her "honey" just like a mom does when she's trying to explain something to her child?! That was SO CUTE. Emma was SO motherly last night that I had to smile at thinking how far she's come in the last two seasons. Her comment, "I don't want him (Henry) to grow up like I did" was so heartfelt and heartbreaking for me as an Emma fan who still feels like there's a lonely little girl hiding inside her. I think being alone again is Emma's biggest fear and she doesn't want that for her son. He'd all ready lost his dad and now she was afraid that he'd lose both of his moms too. Pardon me, I have something in my eye.... Anyway, I loved the interactions in the mine and I actually felt more heartbreak when Regina told Emma, "Everyone thinks of me as the Evil Queen...let me die as Regina" while she tried to contain the diamond's magic. It's hard to remember that there really is a good person in there underneath all the evil but maybe the events of last night will make Regina change for good (hope she keeps her snarkiness though because that's just fun). I LOVED that Emma called her parents "mom" and "dad" when she was scared about the diamond destroying everyone. I think that may be the first time in her whole life that Emma was finally able to be comforted by people who love her when she was scared and that little girl inside her just couldn't help coming out. That scene was just beautiful. Pardon me, I have something in my eye again...

I am SO excited about Neverland! IIRC, Peter Pan wasn't a hero character in the original stories (I may have to reread those this summer) and I think it should be fascinating to see the OUAT twist on this story. Who on earth can they cast as Peter though??! That's going to be tough but I have faith in this casting department. They really do a great job finding the right people for these roles. I thought the finale set up next year's stories perfectly and I am super stoked to see what they bring us next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    The Blue Fairy just figured out how to make a potion using Pinocchio's hair to return the memory of those who'd lost it. She made it for the dwarf who'd lost his memory when he stepped over the line, and Leroy got her to make some for Belle.
    Thx TanithandBenFan

vCash
    Can Snow finally be free of guilt over killing Cora? Thank you.
    ITA. And last night, it was stupid that so many of them agree that they had to risk everyone's lives to try to save Regina. Duh. Even if you're happy to save evil, go with the numbers! They would have felt pretty guilty if it hadn't worked. Well, then again, they'd be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    I love the idea of Hook and Emma, SO much more than Emma and Neil!
    Me, too. I was bummed that Neil was still alive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post

Me, too. I was bummed that Neil was still alive.
    I don't mind that Neal is alive, as I think MRJ is adorable, so getting to see him more is OK with me. I just don't want him with Emma. EVER. And I would really like to see him have to apologize and/or deal with Emma's angry parents about what he did to her. The way it was all glossed over was ridiculous and COMPLETELY out of character for Snow and especially Charming IMO.

Some of the crazier posters on the OUAT facebook page are going on and on and on about how Emma hates Hook, it will never, ever, happen, etc. Wow something in this last ep must have gotten them pretty spooked....
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Neal and Emma talked in the last episode and I thought he was pretty honest with her for the first time why he didn't come find her. He also apologized to her about it and while it wasn't a long talk, it did break that ice between them about their past and I think had they not been distracted by the whole Tamara/Greg trying to destroy Storybrooke thing, they may have talked more about it later. It's definitely out there for them to explore more once you know, they're in the same world again, LOL I think OUAT is fantastic with the action and keeping everyone on their toes, but one of the reasons why Manhattan is my favorite episode is that the characters didn't DO much...they just talked and reacted to their slightly insane family situation and IMO that's when this show really shines...when it allows its characters to react to the things that have all ready happened and they have to talk to each other about everything. Hopefully we get more of that type of thing next season along with some good old Neverland action!

BTW-This past episode was one of the first times I saw that Hook could have some good in him so maybe my feelings about him and Emma will change if they keep exploring that next season. I still want her to end up with Neal at the VERY end for her happy ending though so I guess I'm still the outsider here, LOL

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast