Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    I know! What a tremendously disappointing ending for a great character. Boooo writers. Does anyone know if the actor did not want to continue or got another show, or something? It just seemed to come out of nowhere IMO.

I definitely think Tamara is an interesting character. I wouldn't say I like her more than Bae, although since I don't like adult Bae's character at all, I guess that's not saying much (it is hard not to like Bae more because of MRJ being so naturally adorable, however ). I love reading all the theories about who she might "really" be.

Speaking of Bae, does anyone know WHY David and MM have not reamed him out AT ALL for what he did to Emma 12 years ago? Not ONE mention of it? Very unrealistic that it wouldn't come up in conversation. At all. EVER.

Still holding out hope for some Captain Swan scenes, even though we only have 4 eps left.
    I read that Eion Bailey (August) got a pilot this year and has been busy with that project so his availability was more limited this year. That could be why they went this direction with his character. I have a feeling we'll see him in flashbacks next season though because there's so many things that we haven't seen yet regarding Neal, Emma, and August's history (my theory is that August had something to do with Henry getting to Storybrooke).

I've been waiting for the Snow/Charming confrontation with Neal too but they really haven't had many chances to just sit down yet so maybe that's still coming. I did enjoy when Charming came out to Neal and Emma's conversation in Gold's shop, gave Neal the evil eye, and asked Emma if she was all right. Papa Charming is definitely the protective type so I think those scenes could still be coming. I hope so anyway!

Now that it's a few days later, I am HARDCORE BUMMED that August never apologized to Emma for helping screw up the only time in her life that she was happy. He really did owe her at least that and now there's no chance for us to see that scene. That's the one thing I was really wanting to see this season. Darn it!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Did I miss the memo again? About there not being a new episode tonight -- March 31st -- since it's a holiday weekend?
    Crazy about sports!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Did I miss the memo again? About there not being a new episode tonight -- March 31st -- since it's a holiday weekend?
    They're airing 'enhanced' reruns with random pop up facts/news for the next two weeks (they did these same type of 'enhanced' episodes for Lost and the two reruns they're showing are "Queen of Hearts" tonight and "The Miller's Daughter" next weekend), then there's a recap/review type special called "OUAT: The Price of Magic" on April 14th, and the show returns to start airing the last four episodes of the season on April 21st.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flutzilla1 View Post
    I definitely think Tamara is an interesting character. I wouldn't say I like her more than Bae, although since I don't like adult Bae's character at all,
    I think Neal is one of the most boring and uninteresting characters on the show. Yeah, he's not hot, especially compared to August, but he has not charisma or anything interesting to help understand why Emma ever would have been into him in the first place. Plus, it's lame that he's been played by Tamara. I don't think she's a fairy tale character. She seemed to indicate that in one of the scenes with the old Asian man.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Bumping this up even though it seems like everyone here has given up on OUAT.

I'm still watching and enjoying the show although all the breaks this year have really killed any momentum that the show has built through the season. I liked the back story between Rumple and Belle more than I did the stuff with Lacey. It was good to fill in the blanks between when Belle was scared of him and when they started falling for each other (that was a big gap of time to fill in from last season). I think Lacey/Belle is going to get her memories back from Rumple showing off his dark side to her. Charming's statement about 'showing her the man she fell in love with' is going to come true with her seeing his true colors as the Dark One (which actually is the guy that she fell for in FT land). Just my thoughts but it makes sense.

Loved Rumple and Regina's conversation about Nealfire being Henry's father. That was pretty funny and these two are at their very best when they're going after each other. We can always find sympathy in their characters but it's times like this episode that remind us how dark they can be when they really want to be. These next few episodes should be pretty interesting to see where everything starts fitting together.

Loved Emma & Anton (Tiny)'s reunion. That was very sweet and I wouldn't be surprised if their friendship comes into play again sometime in the future because they developed a great understanding and a trust between them when she was on the beanstalk earlier this season.

I liked that Neal and Emma were able to talk like normal human beings regarding Henry and the stuff that happened with August. I'm gonna be bummed again though if they never talk about how August stole the money that Neal tried to give to Emma and if he never truly apologizes to her for what he did back then. There's SO much baggage between them and we're not seeing enough of them dealing with it.

I can't wait for next week to see what Regina has up her sleeve and to see Emma start to figure out Tamara. I am SOOOOO over the whole Greg & Tamara thing and want to see them brought down ASAP.

vCash
    I'm completely confused by this Lacey character. Where did she come from? I thought "Lacey/Belle" was stuck in that underground hospital that entire time.

vCash
    Apparently Lacey is Belle's cursed persona. It's possible that she has some underlying mental illness (getting her kicks out of watching Gold beat the Sheriff up doesn't bode well, does it?) and pre-Emma, had been committed to the hospital for being a danger to her own health. The Lacey we see now is one who is more stable but I can see shades of the old Lacey there.

Just me
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    I'm completely confused by this Lacey character. Where did she come from? I thought "Lacey/Belle" was stuck in that underground hospital that entire time.
    That has me baffled, too. I thought she was in the hospital because Regina was hiding her from Rumple (who thought she was dead).
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    Just one question: Isn't Maleficent supposed to be a dragon? So what in the name of all that's holy was that thing? (Okay, two questions.) Looked more like a Transformer!

Emma and Henry's banter has gotten really good. Their scene in the car was my favorite part tonight.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Better episode than the last few. Love Snow and Regina's dynamics in all the flashback scenes and this week is no different.

Still don't like Neal. It is hard because the more I see Michael Raymond-James the more I want to hug him because he is too adorable. I think he suffers from "Elizabeth from The Americans" syndrome in which an extremely likeable actor/actress like Keri Russell (or in this case MRJ) plays a really unapologetic, hyprocritical or selfish character.

Spoiler

vCash
    Go non-magical people! Kill Regina's powers!

vCash
    ABC has posted the entire first act of Sunday's episode.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-up..._extpreview221

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Just one question: Isn't Maleficent supposed to be a dragon? So what in the name of all that's holy was that thing? (Okay, two questions.) Looked more like a Transformer!

Emma and Henry's banter has gotten really good. Their scene in the car was my favorite part tonight.
    I think Emma just killed Maleficent's dragon form last season when she got the potion out of her. It seems Regina cursed her to always be around in some type of form to protect that fail safe and when Hook ended up down there, the dust that Emma left behind formed a new creature that attacked him. That's how I get it anyway.

Emma & Henry were SO GREAT together! Very reminiscent of their times together in season one which I had been missing a lot this season. They were adorable during their stakeout and I love that he believes her (true to character...he's always believed in her. ) I loved her teaching him about the watching the door thing and Neal catching on real quick when he came back to his room: "Oh hell no, I taught her that! EMMA!!!"

Regina and Snow's extra back story was pretty interesting but dang, Regina just keeps choosing evil over good and screwing herself over and killing any sort of sympathy I might have had for her. I think I could get on board with her not having her powers though because that would make her have to see things in a different way. Next week should be pretty interesting to see what happens to her and darn it, WHAT THE FRACK are Greg and Tamara up to??! I really don't like them.

I actually got to watch this past week's episode without seeing the sneak peaks before hand which was kind of nice, and I wasn't going to watch the first eight minutes but I ended up watching it after all so I'm slightly spoiled about next week's episode and all I can say is this: I WANT MORE.

Afterlife
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Next week should be pretty interesting to see what happens to her and darn it, WHAT THE FRACK are Greg and Tamara up to??! I really don't like them.
    I think I could tolerate Tamara if Greg wasn't there. Just for the entertaining villain idea. But Greg is kind of ridiculous and for an actor who's been around for so long, kind of badly acted. I saw Ethan Embry in an episode of that new Twilight Zone from 10 years ago and he was better in that. And that show was ridiculously over the top.
    "I think I saw what happens next It was just a glimpse of you Like looking through a window Or a shallow sea Could you see me? And after all this time It's like nothing else we used to know After all the hangers-on are done Hanging on to the dead lights Of the afterglow" Afterlife - Arcade Fire

Just me
    vCash
    WHAT THE FRACK are Greg and Tamara up to??! I really don't like them.
    I don't like them either and I don't think they fit in the storyline. Did she say they were going to "kill magic"? That's what OUAT is all about! I'd like to see them gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nell411 View Post
    But Greg is kind of ridiculous and for an actor who's been around for so long, kind of badly acted.
    I think he's horrible.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I like Tamara. I thought she worked well with August. As long as the writers don't give her a sympathetic backstory. But of course they will--she probably *does* have cancer.

Ethan Embry has an unusual acting style, even back in his teen idol days (OMG, I love Can't Hardly Wait and That Thing You Do!). Buggy eyes.

We haven't seen Red in ages. And are Aurora and Mulan gone forever?

vCash
    I loved her teaching him about the watching the door thing and Neal catching on real quick when he came back to his room: "Oh hell no, I taught her that! EMMA!!!"
    I agree, that was one of my most favorite moments of the show recently. Emma is all cool and savvy with her tricks of the trade, but she failed to remember that she can't con the man who showed her how to do it! The look on Neal's face was just priceless.

vCash
    I loved her teaching him about the watching the door thing and Neal catching on real quick when he came back to his room: "Oh hell no, I taught her that! EMMA!!!"
    Yeah, that was cute.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Ethan Embry has an unusual acting style, even back in his teen idol days (OMG, I love Can't Hardly Wait and That Thing You Do!). Buggy eyes.
    THAT'S where I've seen him before! (That Thing You Do)
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I like Tamara. I thought she worked well with August. As long as the writers don't give her a sympathetic backstory. But of course they will--she probably *does* have cancer.

We haven't seen Red in ages. And are Aurora and Mulan gone forever?
    I haven't seen Ethan Embry in anything else but I may have to check out Can't Hardly Wait (one of those movies I always meant to see and never got around to it). My prediction is that neither Greg nor Tamara are going to stick around long although I have no idea if they'll carry over into season three or not. I just don't think they're going to be long term annoyances.

Some news on Mulan & Aurora for anyone who wants to know:

Spoiler

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast