Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    And I'm very upset with Gus's death. He was my very favorite Cinderella mouse.
    Yeah, same here!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I predict that the Henry-Aurora dream thing means we'll have a further delay in reuniting the Charmings. The shared dream means that Henry can pass messages on to Emma and Snow, and vice versa. Which is good in terms of keeping up morale on both sides -- but also means that they can string the separation on longer.

This is now turning even more into an epic quest, with the ingredients for fairy dust on one side and the compass and who knows what else on the other ...

Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Did Jefferson tell Rumple he couldn't find "the slippers?" Was thinking he might've been looking for Dorothy's ruby slippers so Rumple could transport to find Bae. For a few moments I thought Dr. Whale was the Wizard of Oz.
    Yes, me too! So even tho we now know who Whale is, it still leaves the door open for a future introduction of characters from Oz. Or pretty much any story. Harry Potter next?

Science vs. Magic is a pretty cool thought too ...

vCash
    Is there not a new episode on tonight -- Sunday the 18th? I've been looking all over the TV channels in my time shift and can't find it.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    No, ABC is showing the AMAs so no new episode.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Is there not a new episode on tonight -- Sunday the 18th? I've been looking all over the TV channels in my time shift and can't find it.
    The next new episode will air next weekend on November 25th and be prepared because the OUAT winter break is coming up after the episode on December 2nd (if I remember right) so there's a huge holiday break to drive us crazy coming soon.

BTW-If you were watching the AMAs just a few moments ago, you may have caught Jennifer Morrison and Ginnifer Goodwin presenting the Male R&B award to (a possibly very drunk) Usher. They both looked gorgeous....if they weren't both so darn nice in real life I'd hate them so hard right now, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Yes, me too! So even tho we now know who Whale is, it still leaves the door open for a future introduction of characters from Oz. Or pretty much any story. Harry Potter next?
    LOL! Only if they could get Alan Rickman to play Snape, because Snape and Rumple on screen together would be priceless.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash

Don't they already have dementors?
    Dá-lhe, Isadora!!
    Lead me not into temptation. I can find it, and eat it, all by myself.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    Don't they already have dementors?
    They had a wraith in the season two premiere and not knowing anything about Harry Potter, I've been told they're pretty similar in their soul sucking abilities.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Don't forget, new episode tonight!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    OMG, soooooo much goodness and yet so much of me wanting to throw things at the TV, LOL

Good: Emma & Snow bonding more in Fairytale Land and being so protective of one another (and the butt kicking they gave the zombies! ), David and Regina agreeing that Henry's safety comes first and not letting him go back into the fiery place, Regina's comment, "If there's one thing I know for sure about your grandparents, it's that they always find each other" SO TRUE! , Charming and Snow finally seeing each other again after such a long time (and I've never been as upset as I was when Snow started waking up ), Rumple and Belle having their hamburger date, Granny (OMG, my fave of the non main characters for being such a badass!), Emma's line about the compass, "Hey I climbed up a beanstalk for that, get your own!" , Regina & Rumple working together (and their snarking back and forth), Regina & Henry's interactions (I really do think she loves Henry but her giving up magic for him isn't going to be easy, especially if Cora makes it to Storybrooke which I think we can all agree is going to happen somehow)

Bad (but still good in context that the episode was awesome): Hook took someone's heart???! Since when can non magical fairytale characters do that?! Hated that it made Aurora a spy for Cora now and holy crap, Hook really is working only for himself! I have NO CLUE who's side he's actually on but I love the promo scene of Emma decking him hard. YOU GO GIRL. Charming under the sleeping curse and then seeing Snow but them not being able to touch her or for her to wake him up with true love's kiss. Theory: Emma woke Henry from the curse with a mother's kiss...can Henry wake up Charming with a grandson kiss on his forehead??! I hope so. And CORA...dang, she's quite the evil one, isn't she?! Next week is going to be insane.

I cannot wait for next week's episode but daggone it, I hate having to wait at least several weeks after that for the next new episode!! Winter finales should be outlawed, LOL

Edit: Totally random but on 666 Park Avenue just now, they showed the giant Once Upon a Time billboards in Times Square! Just cracked me up since I saw it as I was finishing this post, LOL

vCash
    I was telling a friend on Facebook, the official title might have been "Into the Deep," but I shall forever remember it as "The Episode Where Lots of People Made Really Stupid Decisions."
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Theory: Emma woke Henry from the curse with a mother's kiss...can Henry wake up Charming with a grandson kiss on his forehead??!
    YES! Thank you! Why can't the show follow its own rules??

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    YES! Thank you! Why can't the show follow its own rules??
    It might still happen! The show ended tonight before Henry could figure that part out and I can totally see him doing that since he knows how it worked with Emma and his own curse. I have a feeling next week's episode is going to be completely and totally insane and I think I will love every single minute of it even though it will probably make me want to scream at times, LOL

vCash
    Is it weird that I was actually kind of happy with the Hook twist at the end? As much as I understood and agreed with what Emma did at the end of the giant episode, I don't think he should have. This is a guy who's spent centuries in pursuit of revenge, having him immediately forgive and forget someone potentially screwing that up just because he has the hots for her would have made him a much weaker character IMO. At this point Hook should be on Hook's side, and no one else's.

Plus, it's Captain Hook! He's not supposed to be a good guy! So far he hasn't really seemed very dangerous, so I think they needed to do something to establish him as a legitimate threat, and I think they accomplished that*.

Also, the fact that: a) they've made Colin O'Donoghue a regular and b) they made such a concerted effort to establish him as a potential love interest for Emma makes me think they're planning a redemption arc for him, in which case he would need something to, you know, be redeemed from.

*A sexy threat, but a threat nonetheless.
    Last edited by AshleyN; 11-26-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Just me
    vCash
    I'm a little about Hook stealing a heart, too. When did he do it, and how? I feel like I missed something.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I'm a little about Hook stealing a heart, too. When did he do it, and how? I feel like I missed something.
    I assume he did it while she was knocked out. The how is more interesting because up until now there hadn't been any indication that he could do magic. But given how long he's been around and how vulnerable he was to Rumple's magic the last time it wouldn't be a surprise if he made an effort to learn some over the years.
    Last edited by AshleyN; 11-26-2012 at 08:44 PM.

vCash
    He stole my heart a couple of weeks ago ....

And with everybody kissing everybody, I'd love to see the Capt get a little lovin'!

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pair mom View Post
    He stole my heart a couple of weeks ago ....
    LOL, that's exactly what I came here to say!

I continue to be impressed by the writers and how they find new ways to keep things interesting. I knew the netherworld & the sleeping curse(s) would continue to be a major plot point, but didn't see those particular twists coming.

My biggest disappointment about Cora taking Aurora's heart, though, was that Aurora had just started to show some backbone. First agreeing to go to sleep to make contact (and trying to hide her burn from Mulan), then throwing Cora's offer in her face, literally. I would have liked more of that.

And it wasn't quite clear, but is Cora's communication 2-way? We see her talking through Aurora, but can she hear what Aurora hears too? I'm assuming she can, she's not much of a spy otherwise -- and it's not like she has enough clout in the group to be able to persuade them to do anything. Other than pass on Hook's message that is.

The idea that the rest of Team Princess won't be able to detect her heartlessness seems a bit suspect to me though. And will she still be able to travel to the netherworld in her sleep without her heart?

Bring on next week!

Just me
    vCash
    The idea that the rest of Team Princess won't be able to detect her heartlessness seems a bit suspect to me though.
    Given Emma's ability to tell when someone is lying, I wonder if she will pick up on it.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    My biggest disappointment about Cora taking Aurora's heart, though, was that Aurora had just started to show some backbone. First agreeing to go to sleep to make contact (and trying to hide her burn from Mulan), then throwing Cora's offer in her face, literally. I would have liked more of that.
    I agree with this - just when I was starting to like her, this happens.

I find that sometimes, particularly with stories that take place in fantasy settings, being a strong female character seems to be equated with being able to fight, so I like that they made an effort to show that she doesn't have to be able to wield a sword to be a badass.

Given Emma's ability to tell when someone is lying, I wonder if she will pick up on it.
    Eh, Emma's lie-detector seems to come and go as the plot demands* so I wouldn't count on it.

*Personally, I don't think she has any particular aptitude for it at all - it's just a line she uses to intimidate someone she already knows (or strongly suspects) is lying.
    Last edited by AshleyN; 11-26-2012 at 08:44 PM.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast