Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    I was a sobbing pile of mush, too. This season is getting more and more awesome by the episode. And the reveal at the end?! Where's he been all this time?
    Joining the group sob! So much awesome.

vCash
    Oh wow I was crying, too! Emma was perfect. Love this episode, sad for Lancelot.
    This show just keeps getting better!
    MERYL DAVIS AND CHARLIE WHITE - 2014 OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS!

vCash
    I ADMIT IT! I was mad at Henry for standing Regina up. Far be it from me to defend Regina, and I still think she has a LOT of stuff to work through, but she did the RIGHT thing by letting Henry go in the last episode and he just played her like a fiddle. That must hurt. I hope she doesn't take that rejection and go all evil and mean again. I have a feeling, though, with Cora coming back into the picture, we might see Regina side with Snow and Charming to fight to protect Henry. Remember, parental love is one of the biggest themes of the show...Regina would do anything to keep Henry safe. ESPECIALLY from Cora.

Interested to see how Rumple is going to fit into all this. And I'm pretty sure Lancelot isn't dead-dead. Besides, isn't Lacelot's greatest claim to fame the fact that he and Guinevere hooked up and that betrayal of Arthur was what brought about the destruction of Camelot? lol. The second I saw him show up and saw Snow so happy to see him, I was like, oh crap, Snow is Guenevere and Charming is Arthur! Might not be, but WHO KNOWS. It would be a very OoaT thing to do. :p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    I was a sobbing pile of mush, too. This season is getting more and more awesome by the episode. And the reveal at the end?! Where's he been all this time?

I thought he was the DA last year. I could be wrong though.

Yeah, I didn't feel sorry for Regina at all today. I might find it in myself to feel sorry for her if/when Cora ends up in Storybrook. Might.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelleC View Post

Yeah, I didn't feel sorry for Regina at all today. I might find it in myself to feel sorry for her if/when Cora ends up in Storybrook. Might.
    Yes, King George was the DA who questioned Mary Margaret for Kathryn's murder back in season one so he's definitely been in town this whole time. Wonder what he's up to now though!

I just watched the Emma/Snow scenes again and still cried over them. Ginny & Jennifer are so good together and I totally believe that they're mother and daughter. Both of the characters are really starting to understand how much each has lost and their relationship is going to be so much stronger when they finally figure out a way home. I hope I don't end up crying every week though, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Oops, totally didn't remember that!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming Fall 2014!****

vCash
    That was a GREAT episode. Emma's line was great, but I also loved the moment when Snow saw the room in all its colourful glory. So sad. And I love the four women teaming up.

And I cannot wait for the Regina/Cora showdown!!!

ETA: Holy cow, look who was working out this summer! Emma has Joannie/Amelie arms!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    That was a GREAT episode. Emma's line was great, but I also loved the moment when Snow saw the room in all its colourful glory. So sad. And I love the four women teaming up.

And I cannot wait for the Regina/Cora showdown!!!

ETA: Holy cow, look who was working out this summer! Emma has Joannie/Amelie arms!
    IIRC, Jennifer Morrison does yoga, boxing, and I think Pilates so she can stay in good shape for the stunts and stuff that they do on the show. I bet Ginny Goodwin is also in good enough shape to take on anyone too!

Seriously cannot wait to meet Hook next week!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Upcoming cover of Entertainment Weekly.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/17/co...e-upon-a-time/

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Upcoming cover of Entertainment Weekly.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/17/co...e-upon-a-time/
    This is awesome! EW was somewhat stingy about their Once Upon a Time coverage in the first season but they've been much better this season. I can't wait to get the magazine later this week!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    I don't care how hot Captain Hook is- anyone who'd mock and challenge someone oviously weaker, slightly impaired, and untrained is just a creep. Rumple made me cry- what a horrible woman he married.

Another great episode. I love the Rumple/Belle scenes. How could her father think that giving her back a persona of having been in an isolation room in a mental institution would be a good fate?
    Last edited by rjblue; 10-22-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    This is awesome! EW was somewhat stingy about their Once Upon a Time coverage in the first season but they've been much better this season. I can't wait to get the magazine later this week!
    They've always had great online recaps of it, though!

ETA:

Spoiler

Last edited by Wyliefan; 10-22-2012 at 01:07 AM.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    I don't care how hot Captain Hook is- anyone who'd mock and challenge someone oviously weaker, slightly impaired, and untrained is just a creep. Rumple made me cry- what a horrible woman he married.

Another great episode. I love the Rumple/Belle scenes. How could her father think that giving her back a persona of having been in an isolation room in a mental institution would be a good fate?
    Okay, I'm taking this to mean that Rumple, Charming, and Ruby find her. I was just thinking I wish you'd been more detailed tonight, lol.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Yes, they find her just in time. Her father is her kidnapper, and he tries to send her across the town line so that she won't remember loving Rumple.

The scene with Rumplestiltskin on the boat, prior to his becoming The Dark One, made me cry.

vCash
    Loved, loved, loved this episode. Missing Mary Margaret and Emma but loved the story of Captain Hook and how he made his way to a place called Neverland.
    I too, felt bad about Rumple and how he "lost" his wife. I can certainly understand his need for revenge, especially after Hook lied about Rumple's wife. I also felt bad for him when he was hoping for some help to find Belle and in the end, it is his magic that brings his love back to him ... sorta. And him arranging to give Belle the key to the Library -- priceless, at least for me.
    Have I mentioned that I love this show?
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Eeep. Can't wait for Cora and Hook to show up. Like I said before, if there's anyone that Regina hates more than Snow, it's Cora, and Rumple obviously isn't going to be getting all buddy-buddy with Hook. Should be a nice showdown; hopefully the four of them fighting won't destroy the rest of Storybrooke in the process. This might be how the show gets Regina and Rumple on the side of Snow and Charming. Can't wait to see Regina go all momma bear in an effort to protect Henry from Cora. At last, something she, Snow and Emma can all agree on!

Still waiting for Jack to show up. Did we ever find out who's playing him? I know the dude from LOST is coming on the show soon but I don't remember who he's playing.

Speaking of, there's still SO MANY characters that I can't wait to see show up. We've got Hook, so there's room to bring in Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker Bell. We've got Lancelot, so we can have Arthur and Merlin (but I think that Snow is Guinevere...just a hunch!). And of course, Ariel has gotta show up at some point. Isn't she the last really big vintage Disney princess they haven't done yet? I don't count Rapunzel and possibly Merida because they're too new and Disney won't want to reinvent their characters any time soon.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    Eeep. Can't wait for Cora and Hook to show up. Like I said before, if there's anyone that Regina hates more than Snow, it's Cora, and Rumple obviously isn't going to be getting all buddy-buddy with Hook. Should be a nice showdown; hopefully the four of them fighting won't destroy the rest of Storybrooke in the process. This might be how the show gets Regina and Rumple on the side of Snow and Charming. Can't wait to see Regina go all momma bear in an effort to protect Henry from Cora. At last, something she, Snow and Emma can all agree on!

Still waiting for Jack to show up. Did we ever find out who's playing him? I know the dude from LOST is coming on the show soon but I don't remember who he's playing.

Speaking of, there's still SO MANY characters that I can't wait to see show up. We've got Hook, so there's room to bring in Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker Bell. We've got Lancelot, so we can have Arthur and Merlin (but I think that Snow is Guinevere...just a hunch!). And of course, Ariel has gotta show up at some point. Isn't she the last really big vintage Disney princess they haven't done yet? I don't count Rapunzel and possibly Merida because they're too new and Disney won't want to reinvent their characters any time soon.
    Jorge Garcia appears in

Spoiler

I don't think Snow is Guinevere because Lancelot was all ready shunned from King Arthur's court when he met Snow & Charming and he said then that it was because of a woman. I don't think there's any way Snow is that woman since she hadn't even met him at the time of his disgrace.

Loved the episode tonight although I missed Emma & Snow too. I liked seeing Rumpel and Belle struggle with things together because it was realistic for them to not click like glue right off the bat. I also like that they're going to take things slow and rebuild things with them (and that Rumpel came clean to her about Bae). I think Hook is a just great villain and Colin O'Donaghue is fantastic in that role. I think I understand now why they all ready bumped him up to a lead role for the second part of the season! He and Cora are definitely up to something bad and hopefully Regina does end up working with the Charming family against the true evil ones when they're all together again in Storybrooke (which needs to happen soon or else I'm going to be highly irritated...I understand why they're doing it but I want everyone together again before Christmas!). I hated how annoying Rumpel's wife was and he's better off without her although I understand why he was so mad at her for so long. She was a massive tool and deserved his anger. The whole episode was just really good and the preview for next week looks pretty awesome too. I love this show!

Fave line: "Sparkly dirt...wonderful." -Hook

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    I don't think Snow is Guinevere because Lancelot was all ready shunned from King Arthur's court when he met Snow & Charming and he said then that it was because of a woman. I don't think there's any way Snow is that woman since she hadn't even met him at the time of his disgrace.
    I agree -- not just for those reasons, but because it would go against the core of Snow's character, and the very foundation of Snow's and Charming's relationship. Their "true love" would be a farce if she'd previously been involved with Arthur and Lancelot.

I watched the past 3 episodes in a row yesterday, so I'm a little hazy on what happened when, but my favourite line was when Snow's curse had been cured by the magic lake water, and Charming used his mother's gypsy medalion on her. Snow: "We're going to have a baby!" Charming: "What? Um, is there something I don't know?" LOL

BTW, speaking of Hook's "sparkly dirt" line (also LOL), did anyone else notice that when Charming was working in the mine, and then left to go be sherrif ... he brushed some dust off his hands that looked suspiciously sparkly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Not just them. I count at least seven people who are driven (and I do mean DRIVEN) by parental love: those two, Snow & Charming, Emma, Jefferson, Geppetto . . . have I forgotten anyone? It's an extraordinarily strong theme here.
    After last night's episode, I guess you could add Belle's father to the list. Though his motives and actions were almost more twisted than Regina's or Rumple's!

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    Best bit in that article: The reasoning: “He’s 300 years old. He’s met so many people over the years that he’s been impressed and unimpressed by, he’s taken on their voices, he’s taken on their accents and their mannerisms. He’s layered so much he’s lost himself.” Once Upon showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis point out that every time we meet Rumple in fairy tale land he’s in a slightly different time period and so therefore Carlyle actually uses a slightly different voice every single time to show this gradual layering effect."

That's so cool! I'd noticed a bit of accent wandering, wasn't sure if it was deliberate or not. I should have known, Carlyle is such a pro it could not have been anything but a very consious acting choice. Brilliant.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast