Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Rationally, it makes no sense for her to be that upset with Snow. However, given the fact her mother was obviously an opportunistic and sadistic witch, one would assume the rotten apple doesn't fall that far from the tree. Motives aren't always so cut and dried when it comes to psychopathic evil people. I think David's death unhinged Regina quite a bit...thus she's crazy, in pain, enraged, and evil with magic powers to boot.

ITA about her mom. That part of the story hasn't been explored yet. My thought is Regina probably got revenge on her mother for David's death, which leaves Snow to "pay" for her part in what happened to David...

Rationally, Regina should get over it and move on...but, like I said, rationale doesn't come into play when you're talking about evil queens!
    Regina's stable boy love was named Daniel, not David. I'm getting confused reading your posts about this because I keep thinking about David/Charming and that is obviously not him you're talking about, LOL

Is it Sunday yet?!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC View Post
    Regina's stable boy love was named Daniel, not David. I'm getting confused reading your posts about this because I keep thinking about David/Charming and that is obviously not him you're talking about, LOL

Is it Sunday yet?!
    LOL! I knew it was something like that. I went back and fixed it.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Preview from Episode #2

Love seeing these two in a scene together!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

Just me
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I'm not sure which is better...Charming and

Spoiler

or the one I saw with Charming and Henry.

Is it Sunday yet??!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Bumping this up for episode two tonight!!!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Lots and lots of reveal tonight!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Biggest questions-

Spoiler

‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Seriously writers, stop trying to make Regina sympathetic.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjblue View Post
    [spoiler]

Biggest questions-

Spoiler

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelleC View Post
    Seriously writers, stop trying to make Regina sympathetic.
    I don't believe for a second that she really wants to redeem herself. She's got something up her sleeve, I'm sure!

That was a nice reveal at the end.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I don't believe for a second that she really wants to redeem herself.
    Me either!

Charming's speech to the townspeople. And I love seeing "David" as a badass.

I wonder what the deal is with Jefferson's daughter. She must remember who her real father is now. Why hasn't he reconnected with her yet?

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    There was way too little of Emma & Snow for me tonight (made up a lot by the badass-ness of Charming though ) but overall this episode was really great. Regina has done some horrible things but there was once a good person inside her and I think there could be again if the writers can figure out a way to write it well. We'll have to see how that goes though. Her scenes with Henry at the end were nice but we all know that she's got a power hungry streak in her so we'll see if she can actually not use magic now. LOVED Charming tonight and his scenes at the end were just awesome! Next week's episode looks like it's going to be really great too, loved the reveal at the end, so I'm excited to see what's next for everyone, especially for Emma & Snow and their predicament in the new charbroiled Fairytale Land.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    Me either!

Charming's speech to the townspeople. And I love seeing "David" as a badass.

I wonder what the deal is with Jefferson's daughter. She must remember who her real father is now. Why hasn't he reconnected with her yet?
    Well, everything has been a little crazy for the townspeople after the curse broke (and it hasn't been very long either) so maybe that reunion is still to come for them. I'm hoping to see them reconnect again too! I wonder how long he was away from her when he got trapped in Wonderland.

Just me
    vCash
    Regina has done some horrible things but there was once a good person inside her and I think there could be again if the writers can figure out a way to write it well. We'll have to see how that goes though. Her scenes with Henry at the end were nice but we all know that she's got a power hungry streak in her so we'll see if she can actually not use magic now.
    If Regina does a turn-around, Henry may be the key. True love conquers all, you know.

The writers may not have it in mind at all, but I think it would be a good story line to compare Regina and Rumple and their love for their children impact their actions. It's a soft spot for both of them.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    Not just them. I count at least seven people who are driven (and I do mean DRIVEN) by parental love: those two, Snow & Charming, Emma, Jefferson, Geppetto . . . have I forgotten anyone? It's an extraordinarily strong theme here.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    Not just them. I count at least seven people who are driven (and I do mean DRIVEN) by parental love: those two, Snow & Charming, Emma, Jefferson, Geppetto . . . have I forgotten anyone? It's an extraordinarily strong theme here.
    That sounds about right and IMO, that theme being so prevalent throughout the show is one of the things that makes it so good. That kind of love is so powerful and it can make people do extraordinary things.

I'm very curious how long Cora has been trapped in this 'survivor safe haven' and especially if she's been there this whole time or if she really was sent to Wonderland and became the Queen of Hearts there (which is a big speculation that's been going around since last season). Hopefully we find out more when they go back to Emma & Snow's story in the next episode.

Re-registered User
    vCash
    And it begins with a viewer discretion warning - violence.

Spoilers begin:

We meet Lancelot in the very first scene, but he didn't seem very menacing to me.

Ick, Cora is pretending to be good and I think that Emma is buying it. Now Barbara Hershey's portrayal of Cora is menacing!

And Lancelot is a good guy!

Awww, Jefferson is afraid to go see his daughter. That is a believable reaction. He looks terrified.

I must be the only one who feels sorry for Regina right now. I hope her good side keeps emerging. And I hope Henry doesn't completely stand her up for lunch.

Holy smokes- violence indeed. Charming is certainly a badass now.

Yeah, definitely not a kids show. The CGI ogre makes the dragon look like a kitty.

I want to go to a OUAT con and wear Snow's white dress/pants outfit.

And it's over for another week. So much stuff happened. The only thing that made me tear up was when Snow looked back at the nursery and for a moment saw it as it was in happier times.
    Last edited by rjblue; 10-15-2012 at 03:03 AM.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    "I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma

Cue me sobbing after that scene, especially during the hug, and mad kudos to both actresses for making that such an emotional moment. And then Jefferson finally reunites with Grace and it was so sweet that I was sobbing again! I must be a pile of mush in my heart or something, LOL

I freaking love this show. So much stuff happened tonight but it was all awesome. The snakes about gave me a heart attack but yay Charming to the rescue. Loved Lancelot's part in Snow and Charming's story and I'm very happy that it wasn't anything that could come between them. Anyone else think Lancelot is somewhere in Storybrooke and that Cora was lying to Snow when she said he was dead? Just a hunch on my part. Mulan seemed much more rational this week and I really liked her by the end of the episode. LOVED badass Snow protecting Emma from the Ogre! Emma was so in awe of what her mother did and I loved watching their relationship change and grow throughout the hour. I could keep rambling for a while but I'll stop here because I'm trying to focus on Revenge now and it's not working to do both things.

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    "I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma

Cue me sobbing after that scene, especially during the hug, and mad kudos to both actresses for making that such an emotional moment. And then Jefferson finally reunites with Grace and it was so sweet that I was sobbing again! I must be a pile of mush in my heart or something, LOL
    I was a sobbing pile of mush, too. This season is getting more and more awesome by the episode. And the reveal at the end?! Where's he been all this time?

vCash
    Jefferson and Grace! Aww! Some nice moments throughout, but I think that was my favorite. Well, that and Emma's line about being put first.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast