Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Also the whole first season is on Netflix for anyone who wants to catch up, or missed some episodes (like me)
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Once Upon a Time is the main story and on the cover of the newest edition of TV Guide magazine (Fall Preview issue) if anyone else is like me and heading off to buy the thing as soon as it's on the newstand this week.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    TV Guide still exists? Hmmm ... maybe I should look for one.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    It's a cute cover, Ginny Goodwin tweeted a picture of it this morning.
    Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    TV Guide still exists? Hmmm ... maybe I should look for one.
    It looks more like a magazine now than the little booklet thing most of us remember from the past.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Just me
    vCash
    From the Once Upon a Time Facebook, a little preview video:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/09/19/on...clusive-video/

This is going to be good.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    ohhhhh, that was gooooood stuffs - to quote my daughter. I can hardly wait.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    24hours and 15 minutes until the season premiere. Who is excited?

Carol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CDANN1013 View Post
    24hours and 15 minutes until the season premiere. Who is excited?

Carol

Me!!! I've been counting the time down with a friend at work.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

a monkey stole my title
    vCash
    I. Can't. Wait!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    CTV is showing a complete season recap with a narrator. They haven't missed anything important so far.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    US viewers: ABC is showing a recap show at 7 PM tomorrow night in case anyone wants a refresher course before the premiere.

I am not too thrilled that I have a youth event at church tomorrow night but I'm trying to put on a brave face. :p I'll have to record both the recap and the premiere and then I don't get to watch the premiere until after Revenge and 666 Park Avenue are over. It will be a late night for me for sure (the social media blackout will commence promptly at 7 PM and last until I see the final moments of the show, LOL) but I look forward to joining up with you guys in the discussion at some point after that! I am WAY too excited about this show right now and it didn't help that I read a couple of non spoilery reviews this week that were raving about it and made my impatience worse, LOL

U.S. Ice Dance Junkie
    vCash
    I watched the Pilot and "7:15am" episodes yesterday with commentary and loved them! So many cool tidbits in each one, and could Ginny and Josh be any "Gosh" darn cuter? I love that Ginny finds a way to include her sister in all her projects. Now I want to know where her sister appeared in Big Love, Something Borrowed, etc!
    My Blog - Author & Figure Skating Fanatic
    LIFE ON THE EDGE - my skating novel
    EDGE OF THE PAST - the sequel
    FIGHTING FOR THE EDGE - the final book in the trilogy
    ****CROSSING THE ICE - new book coming August 7, 2014!****

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TanithandBenFan View Post
    I watched the Pilot and "7:15am" episodes yesterday with commentary and loved them! So many cool tidbits in each one, and could Ginny and Josh be any "Gosh" darn cuter? I love that Ginny finds a way to include her sister in all her projects. Now I want to know where her sister appeared in Big Love, Something Borrowed, etc!
    OMG, the commentary for 7:15 AM is hilarious! I love Josh and Ginny and their interaction for the commentary in that episode was just awesome. They are so darn cute!

vCash
    I'm so excited for the season premier tomorrow - my sister & niece saw it already, said it's amazing! We are apparently in for a great season!

I'm also loving the commentaries on the DVDs.

Spoiler

Give me one more quiet night, before this loud morning gets it right, and does me in.
    ~DC

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I agree that the Josh & Ginny commentary and the Robert Carlyle commentary made the purchase price of the DVD set worth it all on their own. Two entirely different styles of commentary, both great for very different reasons.

I watched the season recap last night on CTV even tho I'd just rewatched the whole season on DVD. Am I excited? Perhaps just a bit!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    From the looks of my TV guide- CTV showed the recap show last night and they are airing "Broken" at 7pm. The US stations are airing the recap show at 8pm and then "Broken" at 9pm.

I'll be doing lots of squeeing and commenting here, because I have no one to watch it with at home. Because of the time zone thing (yay Atlantic Standard time) I'll get to watch it first, and I'll put spoiler tags in until other people start watching and commenting, but then I'll edit them out. 85 minutes to go...
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Spoiler tags removed:

Sleeping Beauty looks a lot like Belle, and her Prince Philip looks like charming.

That wasn't the Mad Hatter in the city was it?

Emma's reaction to everyone waking up is very well played, I think. Getting a Mom and Dad like this has got to be extremely weird.

The new connection of Rumple with the Sleeping Beauty story looks intriguing.

I'm sssssoooooo happy this is back. It's my one hour of total escapism.

They have dementors in fairytale land.

And is there going to be a love triangle in Sleeping Beauty and Mulan's future. I root for Mulan.

So the magic is tied to Emma now. eta- but it's interesting that now Regina seems to have her power back.

Poor Rumple-will he ever escape the evil power he posesses? And I'm so happy that Belle is trying to stick with him.

And I'm happy that we have a good explanation to continue the dual worlds.
    Last edited by rjblue; 10-01-2012 at 01:33 AM.

vCash
    Half way through and this episode is amazing!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Isn't it though. I called for total silence in the house while it was on, because I didn't want to miss a line. I love how they've set us up for a new season.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast