Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Once Upon a Time S2: The Magic Returns

Spoilers for Season 2:

Spoiler

The season premiere is Sunday, September 30.

Carol

Re-registered User
    vCash
    OMG OMG OMG I almost had a heart attack thinking it was coming right up.

Spoilers- Yay! Especially

Spoiler

‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I had no idea what you were talking about without reading the spoilers so I've made your title clearer.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I had no idea what you were talking about without reading the spoilers so I've made your title clearer.
    Thank you

vCash
    I can't wait for this to return! September 30 feels so far away though. I really need to get past this lack of patience thing.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I can not wait!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Oh yeah this is the show I planned on watching this summer because I had the first few episodes on my DVR when it decided that it wanted to not let me watch anything I had recorded Off to find me some episodes! Thanks for the reminder :p
    Last edited by tarotx; 08-10-2012 at 07:15 PM.

vCash
    Sarah Bolger from the Tudors has been cast as

Spoiler

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    This show needs to come back NOW because the Olympics are almost over and I need something else to occupy all my attention, LOL

BTW-There are some sneak peaks from the S1 DVD that comes out on August 28th and holy cow, there's an Emma & MM deleted scene there that I can't believe was cut from that particular episode. It's so heartbreaking and I can only imagine we're in for more of that in season two now that MM remembers that she's Snow White and has a long lost daughter! Here's the link to that scene and you can find the other videos on that same channel.

Link: http://youtu.be/Bin5HdhhiVE

*sniff sniff*
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    I'd cut myself off from buying TV series on DVD ... but I think I'm going to have to break that rule for Once Upon a Time. And I really do think it will bear up to repeat watching.

Plus I just won a $100 gift card for Chapters ... what better way to spend it? Books? Pah!

vCash
    Jorge Garcia (aka Hurley on Lost) will also be joining.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upo...t-1052478.aspx

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Yay. I loved Hurley. I hope they give him the same kind of wry humorous character; Jorge is great at that.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Hurley has to be the Giant from Jack and the Beanstalk. He would be perfect!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I'm SO excited about Jorge doing a guest spot on the show!

I'm buying the DVD tomorrow and plan to watch a bunch of it tomorrow night (I've all ready seen the bloopers and they're a RIOT ). I don't normally buy TV DVDs at all, especially when they just come out, but this series is so great that I'm breaking a rule too. We're such rebels for this show...it also helps that there's a coupon on ABC.com for $10 off if you buy it this week, LOL
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Have to say Sarah Bolger looks great (spoilerish link).

She actually kinda looks like Natalie Dormer as Margaery Tyrell.

Funny that they also cast Colin O'Donaghue, who played Queen Mary's brief love interest in the Tudors, as

Spoiler

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Just finished watching the Season 1 DVDs. So much fun to watch the 2nd time around, looking for clues etc. when you know what's coming later.

There are also a ton of great extras on the DVDs. My faves were:
    ~ The "7:15" episode commentary with Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas -- lots of fun tidbits and behind-the-scenes secrets.
    ~ The "Skin Deep" episode commentary with Robert Carlyle and (writer) Jane Espenson -- neat insights into both the writing and acting crafts from both these veterans. Plus Carlyle speaking with his true Glaswegian accent (which he tones down for the show):
    ~ The "Welcome to Storybrooke" vignette about filming in Steveston. I was actually there on a filming day and saw one of the scenes they show in the vignette, but didn't see myself. And I'm okay with that.
    ~ The "Snow White I remember ..." where various cast members retell the Snow White story as they remember it.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    First official promo with new footage from season two in it!!

I love the season one DVD! The commentaries are SO much fun and I love learning more about the episode ins and outs from the actor/producers. My favorites are the Ginny/Josh one (love the banter between them) and the Eddie/Adam/Jen Morrison one for the finale ("What is in that tea?!" -Jen ). I am SO anxious for season two to get here!

Just me
    vCash
    My husband started watching this with me halfway through season one. He drove me crazy asking questions about the characters and needing me to fill in backstories while we were watching!

I brought home the season one DVD set last weekend and told him he needed to catch up before the start of the second season because I was NOT answering questions during the broadcasts this season.

I came home yesterday to find that he had set up a schedule for both of us to watch the DVDs together. He said that he wants me there while he's watching in case he doesn't understand something so we can "pause" and I can explain.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

Briber of judges
    vCash
    There are photos and an article about the new season in EW's (Entertainment Weekly) FALL TV preview out right now as well.

Heather, I instantly thought of you.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by peibeck View Post
    There are photos and an article about the new season in EW's (Entertainment Weekly) FALL TV preview out right now as well.

Heather, I instantly thought of you.
    Yeah, I all ready have that magazine.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast