Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Eh?
    vCash
    WOW! That guy didn't breathe the whole time. Is that a usual occurrence?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatregirl1122 View Post

Yes, Sam SHOULD give us a prize. Preferably shirtless.
    But he needs to keep those jaunty little shorts. I'm rather fetishing over them. So, by your count, we've missed...one rotation on a swimming heat, talking, about Phelps, talking about Lochte, and showing Costas' strange unmoving face?
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    We should start a "give figure skating to terry" campaign now.
    We should start a Facebook page advocating for NBC to have Terry Gannon take Al Fishwig's place (in both sports), Shannon Miller replace Elfi Howeveryouspellherlastname for gymnastics, and Tanith Belbin replace Sandra Bezic for figure skating.

The vast improvement in commentating for both sport's National Championships, World Championships, Olympic Trials (for gymnastics), and the Summer and Winter Olympics would be so incredible I can't find the words to describe it .

As far as tonight's watching, I'm all set - a kickass toasted sub, baked potato chips, dill gherkins, a comfy chair, my computer, and FSU to snark with and read .

I also have the art projects I've been working on while watching the online streams during the day -- that way I feel like I'm being somewhat productive and can justify parking my butt in front of the monitor for hours on end .
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

Eh?
    vCash
    at one of the female rowers singing the wrong words to her own national anthem.

vCash
    "We're all Mary's body." I'm sure that sounded better in her head.
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    I know everyone gets tired of the Lochte/Phelps thing but they are my two favorite swimmers and they've really lead me to become such big swimming fan. It's weird, and I didn't realize it until last night, but if Michael really retires (and I do believe he will), this will be the last time he and Ryan ever swim against each other.

vCash
    I kinda love how so many of those Brazilians are known by one name.

vCash
    He's from BYU? I Bet he's not enjoying the athletes village like some others...

I haven't seen much real volleyball this year. I really like it so I'm glad.

Eh?
    vCash
    Suxho?

Entre el mundo del patinaje y el mundo real
    vCash
    Voley! today they are really showing different sports

vCash
    OMG. BRAZILLIANS. An entire team of greater gays!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRocks View Post
    Suxho?
    Oh dear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    OMG. BRAZILLIANS. An entire team of greater gays!
    They're obviously lesser gays, Matry! There are only 3 out gay men at the Olympics!

vCash
    They're obviously lesser gays, Matry! There are only 3 out gay men at the Olympics!
    Their Brazilianess makes them greater by default. Duh.

vCash
    Suxho?
    My first thought was should he be with Tancock or Destiny Hooker? I mean, he's a volleyball player, so better chance of actual meeting. But how do you pass up Tancock-Suxho?

I'm happy for this new pairing, whatever it will be, but a little bit for little Randy Tancock-Hooker who will now either be Randy Tancock-Suxho or Randy Hooker-Suxho, but all good things must end. :insert Rumi:

There are too many people on the court and they're hitting the ball too fast.

vCash
    Their Brazilianess makes them greater by default. Duh.
    Oh. I didn't realize that. I thought the lesson was just that all Brazilians are gay. Especially if they are attractive.

Eh?
    vCash
    My first thought was should he be with Tancock or Destiny Hooker? I mean, he's a volleyball player, so better chance of actual meeting. But how do you pass up Tancock-Suxho?

I'm happy for this new pairing, whatever it will be, but a little bit for little Randy Tancock-Hooker who will now either be Randy Tancock-Suxho or Randy Hooker-Suxho, but all good things must end. :insert Rumi:
    I think I just peed my pants a little bit.

vCash

There are too many people on the court and they're hitting the ball too fast.
    Perhaps they could be in a poly relationship?

Eh?
    vCash
    I like all the butt patting.

vCash
    I like all the butt patting.
    You can see volleyball is a straight, manly sort of sport. Unlike figure skating.

ETA: I think we're trying to see how many other threads we can reference at this point

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast