Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash

The Unofficial Olympic Sport ~ Royal Watching!!

Yes, I know. We've got a thread for the Royals in OT, but considering a lot of these articles also come w/Spoilers, I thought I'd start a thread in here too.

If it gets merged w/the one in OT, that's okay.

I'll keep the links about Zara and Team GB winning Team Silver in Three Day Eventing in the Equestrian thread, but couldn't not also mention it here too. After the heartbreak of the last two Olympics and having to w/draw due to injuries w/Toytown, I can't imagine how sweet yesterday had to have been for her on High Kingdom. Congratulations to Zara and Team GB!!

Now...Links...

Daily Mail ~ Emotional Princess Charlene of Monaco watches close friend Chad le Clos swim to gold for South Africa

As I said in the Swimming thread...She really *can* show emotion!! I'm glad she's enjoying things, but someone needs to tell Albert that when you've got a wee bit of a belly, and it's casual like this, untuck the shirt.

This from yesterday made me love the Crown Prince and Princess of the Netherlands even more...

The Royal Forums ~ London 2012: Dutch Royals Bring Nieces to Cheer on Holland

When the Oranjes turned up to watch the women’s hockey match between the Netherlands and Belgium on July 29th, royal watchers had to pause and re-count the number of little blonde heads sitting with Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima.

Along with the couple’s three daughters – Princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane – were Countesses Luana and Zaria, the two young daughters of the Prince’s brother, Friso, and his wife Mabel. The family lives in London, so it would have been no trouble for the girls to join their cousins
    Good for them!!

A great place to find links is...World of Royalty

I saw The Crown Couple of Denmark at the Swimming the other night, but their two oldest were not. Too bad, as they're now old enough to attend events.

Anyway...Just thought I'd start a thread for the Olympic Royal Watchers.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Canada House had a Royal visitor today to watch the Women's Eights Rowing Team race to Silver.

CTV Olympics ~ Prince Harry Visits Canada House

Yahoo Sports Photo Gallery ~ Prince Harry drops by Canada Olympic House in London : Prince Harry stopped by and watch Canada's women's eight rowers win sliver

And...Flickr ~ The Official British Monarchy's Photo Page

Awww....Harry got a friend from the Aussies.

In Non British Royal News...

Hello Magazine ~ Princess Victoria plays homemaker while royal men take the mantle

Can't really say I blame her. That picture of Daniel and Carl Philip though...I always have to do a double take w/Carl Philip because he could pass as Orlando Bloom's twin.

Arabian Business.com ~ Princess Haya praises Arab gov'ts on female Olympians

That's a really great read BTW.

Go Denmark!
    vCash
    Slideshow of the Danish Royals at various events in London. + some Greeks.
    In Danish