Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    You might have had better luck with a bong.
    (...well, that was part of the plan too.)

vCash
    I'll take Phelps over "Sparkly grills-one night stand-I'm to sexy for the pool" Lochte anyday. Great swimmer, but otherwise he does nada for me.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    If I were XX years younger I would definitely prefer Phelps over Lochte. He just seems to have been able to remain more down to earth and sounds so sweet during every interview I've seen so far. Kudos to him.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    If I were XX years younger I would definitely prefer Phelps over Lochte. He just seems to have been able to remain more down to earth and sounds so sweet during every interview I've seen so far. Kudos to him.
    On looks it's definitely Lochte.

But, Phelps is able to give an interview without sounding like a himbo, so he wins there.

vCash
    I'm shallow. Give me Lochte any day. I don't need him to talk. His mouth can do other things

vCash
    I don't think "sweet" or "down-to-earth" is a term that even Phelps would use to describe himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    I'm shallow. Give me Lochte any day. I don't need him to talk. His mouth can do other things
    I'd still rather have Hoogie or Popov over anyone of em.

vCash
    Well tomorrow is the big one as far as I am concerned - women's 800m with Rebecca Adlington - I am going to be oh so nervous for her. This is the one gold I really want someone to win. Sleep well Becky and I'll be on my sofa 7:45pm tomorrow evening to cheer you on

vCash
    I lived in Ypsilanti for 5 years and ran into a lot of people who either knew Phelps or participated in events with him (all my friends are musicians), and not a single person had anything good to say about him

Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem is dumb and so are you.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmeen View Post
    I'll take Phelps over "Sparkly grills-one night stand-I'm to sexy for the pool" Lochte anyday. Great swimmer, but otherwise he does nada for me.
    LOL, and what makes you think Phelps isn't the love 'em & leave 'em/pump & dump type too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by museksk8r View Post
    LOL, and what makes you think Phelps isn't the love 'em & leave 'em/pump & dump type too?
    I think a lot of them are, not just Lochte and Phelps. In fact, from what some of the athletes have been saying, most of them are hooking up with each other in the Olympic Village.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I don't find Phelps attractive at all. Lots of hotter swimmers, IMO, if you take away the attraction of the medals. But, I'm guessing that none of them are lacking for company.
    Me neither, he looks like one of those guys who just stares into space with his mouth hanging open for hours. However, I'm sure he gets as many one night stands as Lochte, he just doesn't feel the need to brag about it, which definitely gives him points over Lochte.

Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem is dumb and so are you.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Phelps kicks butt!! Amazing swim tonight.

Le CLos cutie alert, I sure will miss him after the Olympics... sigh!
    Chad le Clos is soooooo fiiiiine, so much better looking than the over-hyped Lochte or Phelps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    ...he looks like one of those guys who just stares into space with his mouth hanging open for hours.

vCash
    Ryan said in an interview that in Beijing he had a girlfriend also on the US swim team and that relationship fell apart during/after the Olympics so he didn't get Olympic village tail. He says he is determined to rectify the situation in London. Anyone know who this girlfriend was?

Also I thought it was well known Michael Phelps had a one-night stand with Stephanie Rice during Beijing since there were photos of them that were leaked.

vCash
    This has got to be such a disappointing Olympics for Lochte. I'm sure he'll put on a brave face in front of the camera, but he didn't live up to all the pre-hype; He definitely didn't get out of Phelps' shadow.

vCash
    I'd rather have me some hoogie or Popov too. neither lochte nor phelps does it for me, even if i avoided their faces and just looked at the body...

i guess the boys are going to be having some fun in the next week...a different kind of olympic sport. i wonder who the winner will be there?

vCash
    No one should have to swim 2 finals 30 minutes apart. That's crazy.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    No one should have to swim 2 finals 30 minutes apart. That's crazy.
    No one does have to. They all know the schedule that will be at the Olympics way in advance, and they make the choice of what events they think they can manage based on that.

Phelps would probably have a few more medals if he could have ever fit the backstroke events into his program in Athens, Beijing and here. He actually swam the 200back for Athens at trials and made the team, but then dropped it due to the IM timing.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    Oh okay. I just thought that two of his favorite events happened to be scheduled so soon together.

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast