Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Domshabfan View Post
    I think NBC like many other networks where just relying the official feed, so that is very likely not their fault.
    As others have said, the official feed is far more complete. What they're seeing in other countries isn't the chopped up, shorter coverage of the events we're seeing in the US. In addition, NBC shows the entire event online. They simply *choose* not to show it on the tv. It's an editorial choice.

As others mentioned, I also get frustrated when the announcers say things like, "remember Jake Dalton's amazing routine on X event," when NBC skipped it. That just kind of rubs salt in the wound. I might be fine if they just didn't mention it, but to remind us of something they didn't let us see is just
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

vCash
    In my predictions, I have put Jovtchev in to win the bronze, even though I know he will not. Sentimental favorite.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324