Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 462
  1. #261
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,222
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Still that US and GB managed to pull ahead of both Japan and China! Hope this gives the US a lot of confidence and they do awesome in the final.

    Finally got my AT&T problem sorted out so I'm all set to watch the women's qualies tomorrow.

  2. #262

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eagerly awaiting the Olympics!
    Age
    25
    Posts
    18,502
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    6346
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'm in Canada, but I do get NBC so I hope you are right.
    I am. NBC is specifically saving things like swimming and gymnastics for prime time.

  3. #263
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,580
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovesalchows View Post
    Dalton will make Floor Finals!
    Oh I hope so, dearly!!!

  4. #264

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Refusing to perform on demand
    Posts
    14,445
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1779
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'm in Canada, but I do get NBC so I hope you are right.
    I am in Canada at the moment and watched the second round of qualifying (including US and Japan, as well as the lone Canadian) on some cable channel labeled SNE. They're currently advertising the coverage of next round as starting at 3pm today.
    Creating drama!

  5. #265
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,087
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yay for the U.S. and GB! It would be awesome if the British medaled during their Olympics. Bummer for the Japanese and Chinese, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by london_calling View Post
    I have them both. Guess I have to call.
    You have to register on the NBC Olympics web site before you can watch live. (You need to have your id number and password for your cable to register.) Of course, just because you register doesn't mean it will work. I registered and still can't get video. I just get the audio. Except for the commercials. Those work fine, of course. NBC sucks.

  6. #266
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,222
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post


    You have to register on the NBC Olympics web site before you can watch live. (You need to have your id number and password for your cable to register.) Of course, just because you register doesn't mean it will work. I registered and still can't get video. I just get the audio. NBC sucks.
    It's working It ended up being a problem with my password because AT&T forces you to change it all the time (because otherwise someone could hack into my account and pay my bill for me )

  7. #267
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Rock!
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,268
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisjeff View Post
    I am in Canada at the moment and watched the second round of qualifying (including US and Japan, as well as the lone Canadian) on some cable channel labeled SNE. They're currently advertising the coverage of next round as starting at 3pm today.
    This is Sportsnet East.

    Canada also has TSN, OLN

    RDS and V in French

    in addition to CTV

    so if you have cable you're prolly like me and flicking between all 3. Live Gymnastics could appear anywhere on these. The evening package will be on CTV.

  8. #268

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eagerly awaiting the Olympics!
    Age
    25
    Posts
    18,502
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    6346
    Quote Originally Posted by london_calling View Post
    It's working It ended up being a problem with my password because AT&T forces you to change it all the time (because otherwise someone could hack into my account and pay my bill for me )
    One of my friends is borrowing my password and I was like don't... pay my bill for me or order me any showtime or anything.

  9. #269

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Age
    43
    Posts
    15,982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17392
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisjeff View Post
    I am in Canada at the moment and watched the second round of qualifying (including US and Japan, as well as the lone Canadian) on some cable channel labeled SNE. They're currently advertising the coverage of next round as starting at 3pm today.
    Thank you!!!!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

  10. #270

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    transplanted up North, way North
    Posts
    17
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you too all of you who can keep track of when things are. I too am in Canada and get both NBC, CTV and a bunch of other sports channels carrying all sorts of stuff. The problem is I can't find anything. It's almost too much. I know there is primetime coverage but for some sports, ( or actually alot of them), but I enjoy watching everyone compete not just the top couple. It's just finding when stuff is on!

    I'll be checking with this site alot!!

    Liz

  11. #271

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Refusing to perform on demand
    Posts
    14,445
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1779
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Thank you!!!!
    You're welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by minuet View Post
    This is Sportsnet East.

    Canada also has TSN, OLN

    RDS and V in French

    in addition to CTV

    so if you have cable you're prolly like me and flicking between all 3. Live Gymnastics could appear anywhere on these.
    Quote Originally Posted by restful urchin View Post
    Thank you too all of you who can keep track of when things are. I too am in Canada and get both NBC, CTV and a bunch of other sports channels carrying all sorts of stuff. The problem is I can't find anything. It's almost too much. I know there is primetime coverage but for some sports, ( or actually alot of them), but I enjoy watching everyone compete not just the top couple. It's just finding when stuff is on!
    You guys make it sound random, but the guide on the TV has been pretty clear (and accurate) as to what events are covered on which channels. I just got up this am, flipped through the channels that listed Olympic coverage, checking the guide to see where the gymnastics and swimming (the events I am most interested in) would be covered, and I was done. So far it has been easy -- and I'm not even used to Canadian channels.
    Creating drama!

  12. #272

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,832
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Oh I hope so, dearly!!!
    I love your user title!

  13. #273

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Age
    43
    Posts
    15,982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17392
    I'm watching SN and gymnastics is among the sports coming up next.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

  14. #274

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Age
    43
    Posts
    15,982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17392
    There are a lot of empty seats. Bad start for Germany on vault.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

  15. #275

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Age
    43
    Posts
    15,982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17392
    Fall on vault for Boy of Germany and he is possibly injured.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

  16. #276
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London, Englandia.
    Age
    21
    Posts
    12,274
    vCash
    581
    Rep Power
    0
    My (Philipp) Boy

  17. #277
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    There are a lot of empty seats. Bad start for Germany on vault.
    waiting all for the women

  18. #278

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Age
    43
    Posts
    15,982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17392
    Shaky start for Russia on HB.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

  19. #279
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London, Englandia.
    Age
    21
    Posts
    12,274
    vCash
    581
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    There are a lot of empty seats. .
    It's getting ridiculous - the tennis was half empty. It's causing

  20. #280

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Age
    43
    Posts
    15,982
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17392
    Garibov 15.556 on HB
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •