Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Beach Bum
    vCash
    Bristol and Kirstie have lost a lot of weight since the last time they were on.

Shawn has grown up. And she looks way fit.

A number of the guys have put on pounds.

I was hoping for Apolo with Chelsie and Helio with Karina.

Gilles and Peta for the Win!
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post

Peta Murgatroyd. She's scorchingly HOT. Almost made me asked, "Edyta who?"
    Almost made me think "Gilles who?"

Joey, Drew, Apolo, Emmitt - all look like they've put on some pounds.
    I wouldn't worry about Apolo, with Karina Smirnoff wielding the whip.

Pam and Tristan - I'm not sure Tristan is sexy enough for Pam, but maybe she can bring it out in hi
    This is the first time he doesn't have a partner who could be his (great) Aunt, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy look together.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    Shawn has Derek?!?!? They're going to be hard to beat. You heard it here first. There are too many couples I want to root for!!
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    I think Shawn & Derek and Peta & Giles will be the couple to beat. The bottom two will be Kelly Monaco & Val and Bristol & Mark. Everyone else will be fighting for the middle of the pack.

Kelly Monaco will stink at dancing but will there be a big soap opera audience to keep her around? It'll suck for the first couple kicked off. I just hope it's Bristol and Mark, although I do like Mark ...when he isn't over-dancing his partner.

Two classic peformances from Apolo & Julianne:
    Samba. Star-making performance from Julianne here.

Cha Cha Cha.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Kelly won because of vote the worst plus her soap base. Shouldn't happen again.

Don't mind if Kirstie sticks around a while.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Two classic peformances from Apolo & Julianne:
    Samba. Star-making performance from Julianne here.

Cha Cha Cha.
    Thanks for posting these. I'd forgotten how he was!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Kelly won because of vote the worst plus her soap base. Shouldn't happen again.
    I think Kelly also did well because although she's a very pretty woman, she didn't come across as a diva. She wasn't very good when she started, but she got better each time and you could see that she seemed genuinely excited to be making progress. But I do think there are a lot of people in this group who are equally appealing and better dancers.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy look together.
    Definitely. I wasn't her biggest fan on season 1, but I love her facial expression in that photo and how he is looking at her. IMO, it was by far the hottest picture.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    I think Kelly also did well because although she's a very pretty woman, she didn't come across as a diva. She wasn't very good when she started, but she got better each time and you could see that she seemed genuinely excited to be making progress. But I do think there are a lot of people in this group who are equally appealing and better dancers.
    ITA. I liked Kelly and Alec a lot. I wouldn't say it was all the soap fan base, since Susan Lucci didn't make it nearly as far. The judges were brutal on Kelly in the first weeks, but she took it without any whining and really did improve. She also scored points for doing the samba with one strap of her dress popped off! I think the soap fanbase probably saved her in the early weeks, but her and Alec's good looks, chemistry, and much more upbeat choreography helped them win. Their rivals John & Charlotte had a much more traditional ballroom style that doesn't appeal to everyone. I hope Kelly and Pam Anderson stick around a while. I would love to see Kirstie and Emmit out first, but that won't happen. I expect Bristol to stay around a lot longer than expected or desired.

vCash
    Bristol? BRISTOL? Seriously?

vCash
    Bristol stayed around much longer than anyone expected last time; I think she likely will again.
    I don't think of her as an "all-star"; but, she works hard and brings her viewing audience,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    Bristol stayed around much longer than anyone expected last time; I think she likely will again.
    I don't think of her as an "all-star"; but, she works hard and brings her viewing audience,
    she does work hard, but her viewing audience may have disappeared with her reality TV show

vCash
    Celebrity #13 is Sabrina Bryan partnered with Louis van Amstel. This should be good. He will actually work with her, teach her and showcase her at her best.

vCash
    I'm surprised. There was such a push for Carson all over Twitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    ITA. I liked Kelly and Alec a lot. I wouldn't say it was all the soap fan base, since Susan Lucci didn't make it nearly as far. The judges were brutal on Kelly in the first weeks, but she took it without any whining and really did improve. She also scored points for doing the samba with one strap of her dress popped off! I think the soap fanbase probably saved her in the early weeks, but her and Alec's good looks, chemistry, and much more upbeat choreography helped them win. Their rivals John & Charlotte had a much more traditional ballroom style that doesn't appeal to everyone. I hope Kelly and Pam Anderson stick around a while. I would love to see Kirstie and Emmit out first, but that won't happen. I expect Bristol to stay around a lot longer than expected or desired.
    While I don't dislike Kelly, I do think she received quite a boost based on soap fans. She was on the first season when the show was getting almost no press or publicity on anything other than ABC. People didn't know about it. Those who did already watched ABC (her fan base). She was also one of the only ones that season who had a current job in the public eye.

Later soap actors coming on the show had to compete against bigger casts, bigger budgeted stars, and were in a situation where their network was not the only place DWTS was promoted.

I was more of a fan of Joey that first season. Kelly, while her dancing did improve, her attitude always seemed sullen and petulant to me.

Sexy Superhero
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    She works hard? Then how did she manage to gain weight the last time she participated. Even Olympic athletes lose a few pounds while training for DWTS.

vCash
    The only dance of Kelly & Alec that I liked was the one where her strap came loose. That incident loosen her up personality-wise, and she became fun to watch. I didn't like any of Kelly's other dances, but I will say that she and Alec worked hard to improve her dancing as the season progressed. She never talked back to the judges or sulked when they tore her down, which I think they often after most of her dances, LOL.

I rooted for her & Alec to win the final, but I did have a problem with the judges throwing out some 10s when she made some obvious mistakes during the freestyle.

vCash
    Just tweeted:

Kirstie Alley ‏@kirstiealley

Gotta say: PETA and Gilles don't really need to do anything but stand there to be a threat!.. @MaksimC , we better be FUNNY or somethin!

Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Not a fan of Sabrina, but am happy it's someone that brings Louis back!
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
    Not a fan of Sabrina, but am happy it's someone that brings Louis back!
    I'm with you on that one.

Does anyone know why Kirstie and Maks haven't done photos or video? They were not among the couple photos released last week and the Kirstie footage in the new commercial is decidedly pre weight loss.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast