• Grishuk & Platov

28 15.64%
  • Krylova & Ovsiannikov

69 38.55%
  • Anissina & Peizerat

82 45.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    i love a/p but i think after 2000, they tended to debut more difficult choreography early in the season, only to streamline the programs with familiar elements later in the season. such was the case of BLN and liberta. i still want k/o voted off since i really love a/p's style of skating.

vCash
    A&P are my favorite pairs team ever, so I voted K&O.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    i love a/p but i think after 2000, they tended to debut more difficult choreography early in the season, only to streamline the programs with familiar elements later in the season. such was the case of BLN and liberta. i still want k/o voted off since i really love a/p's style of skating.
    It's true, even if I don't think they changed BLN so much, actually it was more their OD they changed a lot. And it's a shame because I often liked the original versions more. OTOH I understand that strategy, because when you try something difficult and have problems with it and judges don't pay attention to the difficulty of the choreography and at the same time, your competitor does something so easy and beats you, then changing your program and make it easier to skate it clean is logical.... Personally I prefer the first version of Liberta, but I like the changes in BLN and all in all, BLN is probably my favourite free dance of theirs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sykr View Post
    , BLN is probably my favourite free dance of theirs
    I wouldn't say it was a fav FD of theirs for me ' but I did like BLN except for the awful lift in the middle where Gwendal leans on Marina's knees Nice gold costumes though and they skated it great after the disaster at Euros

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12