View Poll Results: Who is the weakest link?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Belousova/Protopopov

3 3.06%
  • Rodnina/Ulanov

9 9.18%
  • Rodnina/Zaitsev

0 0%
  • Valova/Vasiliev

30 30.61%
  • Gordeeva/Grinkov

0 0%
  • Mishkutenok/Dmitriev

4 4.08%
  • Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze

3 3.06%
  • Totmianina/Marinin

30 30.61%
  • Shen/Zhao

19 19.39%

vCash

Olympic Champion SURVIVOR: Pairs Round 2

Okay, on to Olympic Champion SURVIVOR, Round 2 -- Pairs!

In Round 2, same rules apply: two are eliminated.

In Round 1, we said goodbye to:

In 11th place: SALE/PELLETIER (I guess it was only a "Love Story" on the ice)

In 10th place: KAZAKOVA/DMITRIEV (the death spiral was the death of them in Round 1)
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    How long are two teams going to be elimated? I can understand for a first round and maybe the second round but after that I really wish it doesn't happen.

o.o I don't know. I really hope T&M stay around so won't vote for them. Hmm Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze for me.

Edit:

And ok I don't know what is going on but Shen & Zhao are in danger mode here and in the other pairs contest o.o
    Last edited by gingercrush; 07-25-2012 at 12:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gingercrush View Post
    How long are two teams going to be elimated? I can understand for a first round and maybe the second round but after that I really wish it doesn't happen.

o.o I don't know. I really hope T&M stay around so won't vote for them. Hmm Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze for me.

Edit:

And ok I don't know what is going on but Shen & Zhao are in danger mode here and in the other pairs contest o.o
    They didn't have the most convincing win. Their short could have lost to Savchenko and Szolkowy and their long lost to Pang and Tong and many think that Pang and Tong should have won.
    Also their Olympic FD wasn't that great IMO. It was very simple with sparse choreography. I wanted more drama an power from that program considering the music they chose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gingercrush View Post
    Three rounds of double eliminations--then single.
    "I hit him with my shoes... if he had given me the medal like I told him to, I wouldn't have had to hit him!" -- 8-year-old Rhoda Penmark in "The Bad Seed"

vCash
    I'll vote for the ever-so-boring Totmianina and Marinin.