Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    JLo was once scheduled to appear on the Marilyn Dennis Show which is a Canadian network talk show on CTV. JLo's contract for the appearance stipulated that the green room be painted white with all white furniture, fresh flowers - all white of course, and that a separate lounge room be available for her entourage, and then she cancelled on them at the last minute. On the upside, Ms. Dennis' rant about it all was FAR more entertaining than anything JLo could have done.

yeah, but MDNA scrub downs take the cake imo. Long live the undisputed queen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    I still enjoy Tony Bennett but he can't hit all the notes anymore & all evidence says Mariah can.
    Oh. Mr last man standing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Are you saying that JLo's clothes aren't tacky? That cut to the navel green Versace outfit is the very definition of tacky. I don't recall Mariah ever appearing in a see-through top while wearing no bra. Just sayin'
    I am saying that Mariah is tackier.....JLo has hit the red carpet looking a hot mess on more than one occasion (what celebrity hasn't). But Mariah and Xtina do it on a regular.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post
    I am saying that Mariah is tackier.....JLo has hit the red carpet looking a hot mess on more than one occasion (what celebrity hasn't). But Mariah and Xtina do it on a regular.
    The tacky outfits just don't entertain me that much. After the first week or two, I hardly notice. I'm just hoping that Mariah has more to say than Jennifer did. I suspect she will.

Billie Jo Armstrong is going to be a mentor for Christina's team on The Voice. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. I somehow don't think he'll just be telling everyone that they're beautiful. But, I do hope that they don't continue with the Adam/Christina feud. Armstrong made a point of letting people know that he'd been given a choice between Christina and Adam and had chosen Christina because he's a singer, not a drummer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveRinger View Post

JLo used to be a regular in the white hot mess department too but then she married Skeletor and he wouldn't let her go out in with all of her naughty bits handing out so she toned it down big time. Now that she's divorced him, I've seen her in a number of outfits that show JLo is re-asserting her tacky taste.

None of these women can realistically referred to as demure when it comes to their wardrobe.

vCash
    Nick Jonas tweeted that he's being considered for an Idol judge position.

Isn't one supposed to keep one's mouth shut about such thing until it's a done deal (or at least say 'no comment' when asked)? Now I really hope he doesn't get it

vCash
    I would have hoped he wouldn't get it even if he had kept his mouth shut.

vCash
    Idol related news. Remember that cheeseball Alan Ritchson, who serenaded Paula and spent a lot of tim flirting with the girls in Hollywood? Turns out he's had a decent acting career since AI, being on Blue Mountain State (A TV show on Spike) and having guest roles in Smallville as Aquaman. He's now also been cast as Gloss in the Hunger Games

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Randy Jackson Back As Enrique Wanted Too Much $$$$

Iglesias wanted eight figures (10 million +). Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban are rumoured to be close to filling out the judging panel.

Don't auditions start in like three hours? They better get a move-on!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I heard an interview with Urban that said he wasn't able to do it because he was committed to The Voice in Australia and the timing wouldn't work.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I will have to hate Enrique forever for being the reason than Randy Jackson is STILL on this show. Ugh!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban will take a seat at the judges' panel, alongside previously announced new judge Mariah Carey and returning judge Randy Jackson, FOX announced on Sunday.

I'm glad that Keith Urban will be on the show, if only for people who are unfamiliar with his music to get a chance to hear some of his stuff. He consistently puts out amazing singles and almost always they come from a positive place, unlike somebody like Eminem who uses his audience as his personal therapist. The fact that he is easy on the eyes is completely besides the fact.

vCash
    I find it very interesting that the Idol judging panel will now have 3 African American judges on the panel. This is a show that has been leaning so heavily to white middle American audiences. Look at the recent successes of the country artists on the show and who else has been making the final 2 or 3. Very rarely is a black contestant making it that far, though it does happen. I just wonder the strategy behind the decision. It is also interesting to note that the 4 judges on The Voice are the exact opposite, 3 white and 1 black.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    If there is not a contestant that interests me, I think I'm gonna pass on this season.

Nikki Minaj? Really?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Nikki Minaj? Really?
    come on, she's been famous since lunch
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I will have to hate Enrique forever for being the reason than Randy Jackson is STILL on this show. Ugh!

Keith Urban has never struck me as being particularly interesting. But, I'll go out on a limb and predict that he'll be better than Randy.

Nicki Minaj? Why? Simply because she's not boring? Or did she come cheap?

vCash
    I didn't realize how close we were to be Randy Jackson free on AI.

vCash
    I wonder what utterly ridiculous things Nicki Minaj will wear every week? I wont tune in to find out but you guys keep me posted, haha
    -Brian

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Guess I'll have the AI thread all to myself come January because I looooove Nicki Minaj!!

Ma name's Beckeh.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    Guess I'll have the AI thread all to myself come January because I looooove Nicki Minaj!!
    I was listening to the radio a while back and heard this really horrid song so I shazammed it so I could avoid the artist in the future and it turned out to be Nicki Minaj.
    Roll Tide, y'all!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast