Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Beach Bum
    vCash
    I want to sit out every season, but just when I thought I was out, they JUST PULL ME BACK IN.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    so it's Sean? I was hoping for Charlie Sheen.... on well..

vCash
    Why don't they just make it Michael Stagliano and watch the crazies line up? Is it because he's too busy with his "music" career?

vCash
    Don't feel like starting a thread for Sean's season yet since it doesn't air till January but tonight he meets the 25 ladies Fleiss has cast for him.

Reality Steve has the names of 10 of the girls and one of them is from Bachelor Pad 3.0.

No, not one of the twins. (Yay for Fleiss for not bringing them back) Nor Donna and her twins.

Its Paige, the fan that went home night one.

And RS is reporting that while Sean was recently in NYC, he hooked up with crazy Jenna from Ben's season. So that bodes well for a crazy ass season, if Sean likes the craaaaazzzzzeeee!

vCash
    More Sean season gossip:

This season's returning contestant is Kacie B. But unlike Shawntel, she is there from night one.

Be interesting to see how long she lasts as she and Sean were pretty flirty on twitter the past few months. Knowing the Bachelor pre-show didn't give Shawntel an advantage but by the 3rd episode when Shawntel joined the party Ben was already with Courtney and wasn't going to mess that up. Kacie coming in from night one gives her a better chance.

If you want to see the other 24 girls cast, ABC has their headshots up on their website; the only ones missing are Paige and of course Kacie B; they'll be saved for a big reveal later. Fleiss loves that sh*t:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor...cement_gallery

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    ...Ben was already with Courtney...
    This made me wonder what's up with those two. First article that came up:

Courtney Robertson Dishes on Wedding Plans: Ben and I Will Have a 300 Person Wedding!

This makes me wonder if the "After The Final Rose" drama was all fake. Or did the two really go through a rough patch, but worked it all out?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post

Courtney Robertson Dishes on Wedding Plans: Ben and I Will Have a 300 Person Wedding!

This makes me wonder if the "After The Final Rose" drama was all fake. Or did the two really go through a rough patch, but worked it all out?

I personally think that Ben did check out of the relationship for a few weeks when Courtney's excessive cattiness was being broadcast but for whatever reason he decided to "engage date" her after getting back together at the ATFR taping. Did he just want to sell more wine ? Or do they really want this to work? Who knows.

FWIW, Us Weekly has a new cover story on Emily and Jef. They have quotes from Jef's ex girlfriend claiming that Jef demanded that Emily give him half of Emily's bachelorette fee to keep up appearances after catching her texting or whatever she was doing with Matt Leinart.

vCash
    Just a couple of bits of news from Bachelor/ette land:

1. Bachelor Canada starts tomorrow night on CityTV. If anyone gets to watch, please post your thoughts, comments etc on ole Brad and all the crazy girls fighting over him! Hopefully the episodes or at least clips will be showing up on Youtube for Americans to watch.

Here's the list of the bachelorettes:

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/bachelorettes/

2. According to Us Weekly and Wetpaint, Ashley and JP have set a wedding date in December and ABC will be broadcasting. For me Ashley, got really, really, really lucky with JP. First that he even joined the cast and secondly that he was able to get over her boohooing her eyes out over Bentley. Then they did the smart thing and lived in the real world for awhile and now are ready to take the next step. By far the most real couple ever from this show.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    More Sean season gossip:

This season's returning contestant is Kacie B. But unlike Shawntel, she is there from night one.

Be interesting to see how long she lasts as she and Sean were pretty flirty on twitter the past few months. Knowing the Bachelor pre-show didn't give Shawntel an advantage but by the 3rd episode when Shawntel joined the party Ben was already with Courtney and wasn't going to mess that up. Kacie coming in from night one gives her a better chance.

If you want to see the other 24 girls cast, ABC has their headshots up on their website; the only ones missing are Paige and of course Kacie B; they'll be saved for a big reveal later. Fleiss loves that sh*t:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor...cement_gallery
    I've been thinking all along that they should bring Kacie back for Sean due to the religious thing.

vCash
    I've got a soft spot for Ashley. She wasn't the one they wanted and Fleiss and his scummy crew could have nipped the Bentley thing in the bud by showing her ANY of his freaking comments. We don't know what they fed her about him to produce the level of hysterics leading to Hong Kong. But, once she got rid of him for good, we saw the JP story start. So, I hope they make it. (And yes, I believe in unicorns too).

As for eyebrows and stupid hair, eh, the less heard from them, the better.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    (And yes, I believe in unicorns too).
    There is an implication there that has caused me to place my hands over my ears. And yes, that is me making those "LA LA LA LA LA!!!!" sounds.

vCash
    Oops.
    Last edited by Cruella; 10-04-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Moved to the Bachelor Canada thread...

vCash

Well its official, Ben & Courtney have called it quits. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Shocking, I know!

http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/n...nfirm-its-over

vCash
    Quelle surprise!
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

Beach Bum
    vCash
    So much for the 300 wedding guests.

vCash
    I don't feel like digging up the Bachelorette thread but Jef and Emily broke up over the weekend, according to Reality Steve.

Glad they had the sense to pull the plug now, since a child is involved.

And I guess Emily can go back to sexting Matt Leinart. And Jef can go back to selling water.

vCash
    Now I'm waiting for JP and Ashley to break up a few weeks before their wedding.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I don't feel like digging up the Bachelorette thread but Jef and Emily broke up over the weekend, according to Reality Steve.
    Emily has run out of money already???

vCash
    Emily has run out of money already???
    Probably and According to Life & Style, Emily has gone Hollywood:

"Life & Style can reveal that The Bachelorette star has signed with talent manager Cori Pembleton in the LA branch of Authentic Talent & Literary Management."

For me, Emily's true intentions are coming out. She no more wanted to find a father for little Ricki than I wanted to go get a root canal done.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    There is nothing authentic or talented about Emily. At best she'll get the opportunities that Heidi Montag turns down.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast